Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result (959 Views)

Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against / Worse Case Scenario For Nigeria / Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result by Larufa(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
With the use of Card Readers and assuming an average 60% voters turnout.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result by simpleseyi: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
If you doubt the above, kindly present your own statistics. Do not come here and throw insults like your Mama Piss Sheppopo. Present your analysis not your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result by virud: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
You deh insult and you say make people no insult you? Very soon you'll all shut your mouths and Nothing will happen!
Re: Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result by simpleseyi: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
virud:
You deh insult and you say make people no insult you? Very soon you'll all shut your mouths and Nothing will happen!

Where is the insult? She calls herself Mama Piss but tells you to stone anyone that says CHANGE. Wole Soyinka called her a Sheppopo, I just repeated Wole Shoyinka's adjective. Where is my blame?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result by virud: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
simpleseyi:

Where is the insult? She calls herself Mama Piss but tells you to stone anyone that says CHANGE. Wole Soyinka called her a Sheppopo, I just repeated Wole Shoyinka's adjective. Where is my blame?
Soon your kinds will flood here and floor you! Personally, I no get time and strength for anyone of una! like Chimanda puts it in her book ( half of a yellow sun) "soon, you will know" . No b person go tell you!

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: All Christians Read This / Abia State Election / We Have Lost Confidence In Jega...........pdp Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.