Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against (921 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
This thread not to argue for or against, this thread is for voting only.

Two Questions:
1.Is Buhari worst president in the world. (click like)
Or
2.Buhari is only worse in Africa not the world. (click share)
Please keep the votes coming, result would be announced in a few hours.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by Darkchocolate(f): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't think you can actively compare a present government with past governments. It would not be a fair comparison. Perhaps you can bring up this poll again once his tenure is over. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2016
I myself clicked share because he is only worse in Africa not the world
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Darkchocolate:
I don't think you can actively compare a present government with past governments. It would not be a fair comparison. Perhaps you can bring up this poll again once his tenure is over. smiley
That's your opinion
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by Darkchocolate(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2016
HowFar:

That's your opinion

Of course it is my opinion grin way to state the obvious. It is also the opinion of everybody that decides to take part in your poll or give an alternate 'opinion'. grin cheesy
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
APC supporters should vote now, I don't want to be accused of bias later.
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Darkchocolate:

Of course it is my opinion grin way to state the obvious. It is also the opinion of everybody that decides to take part in your poll or give an alternate 'opinion'. grin cheesy
Na so na
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by HowFar: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2016
This Thread is as Useless as the person that created it....

Go and earn a decent living, you no gree!!

Keep blaming Buhari for your woes!!
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
HowFar:

Two Questions:
1.Is Buhari worst president in the world. (click like)
Or
2.Buhari is only worse in Africa not the world. (click share)
Please keep the votes coming, result would be announced in a few hours.
Burry the Truth, it shall resurrect after the 'third' day. "B'iro ba nlo l'ogun odun, ojo kan l'ooto o ba" meaning if falsehood persist for 20 years, Truth will overcome it in a single day. APC needs to denounce its evil ways for the sake of innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by MarysMeal: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
HowFar:
APC supporters should vote now, I don't want to be accused of bias later.

This is shameful.

How can someone wake up one morning and start looking for likes and shares on Nairaland all in the name of voting?

Go look for something to do with your life. Don't allow your children curse you when they grow up for being a useless father.
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by babyfaceafrica: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nope...GEJ is!!!
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by coolscott(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Darkchocolate:
[size=13pt]The comparison should be made with other presidents' first year since Buhari has done only 1 yr. That being said, it has not been an impressive 1st year at all by Buhari. Actually, it has been bad[/size]
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Not yet, let's allow the budget to work first. Only scorpions of tribalism will tag it on Jonathan while they blindfold themselves against the monumental rot left behind by their own region's corruption lords.
Re: Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against by bokohalal(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
None compares to the Ineffectual Buffoon as the worst leader in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Dismissed Purported Removal Of Lagos-calabar Rail Project From Budget / Churchill Okonkwo Warns Ndigbo To Be Wary Of Fani-kayode / Governor Fayose's Photoshopped Business Meeting With Chiness Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.