Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Is Adopting A Child Bad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Adopting A Child Bad? (2569 Views)

Single Woman Interested In Adopting A Child / Your Opinion On A Child's Bad Handwriting... / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Adopting A Child Bad? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
SmartFaces:

Well, you can say that was his opinion.

How are you doing today?

A very stu.pid & unnecessary opinion that he could've, and should've kept to himself after having thanked his lucky stars.

Very well, thank you smiley You?

1 Like

Re: Is Adopting A Child Bad? by Ewuro4: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2015
SmartFaces:

But you will agree with me that no matter how educated one is, there are situations one finds oneself and you really act in a way, this has nothing to do with been educated, it is a practical fact. so you better put those tears in their place please. Good morning and a nice week ahead.

I don't agree with you. My comment was a reaction to what your relative said about adoption. So yes , it's sheer ignorance. Ciao.
Re: Is Adopting A Child Bad? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Adoption as an act is good..
OP your concern is nothing out of place at all
I know of an adopted child (5 Years old) at times when she pulls her stunts I wonder if evil spirit is whispering to her or she has a horrible genetic makeup because physically she does not have a reason to do some things she does... again I know some adopted sweethearts
The truth is that some people are just "different" and so we should not use them to judge the whole lot...
Re: Is Adopting A Child Bad? by SmartFaces(f): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

I don't agree with you. My comment was a reaction to what your relative said about adoption. So yes , it's sheer ignorance. Ciao.

Thanks then but it's totally your opinion. Good morning.
Re: Is Adopting A Child Bad? by SmartFaces(f): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

A very stu.pid & unnecessary opinion that he could've, and should've kept to himself after having thanked his lucky stars.

Very well, thank you smiley You?

Well that is also your own opinion. Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Identical Twins Sisters Born With Different Skin And Eyes Colour / Thanks / Church: Place To Get The Best Man/Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.