Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? (4291 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by 2rutalk1: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls. I need a good answer with cogent reasons, especially from those in the legal profession.
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by otukpo(f): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
No.
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Acekidc4(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na u knw dat 1 oh

1 Like

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Basildvalour(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
There can not be a change of aspirant days before an election. Even if the eventuality of a substitute for GMB arises owing to his disqualification, then, the APC should consider the elections beyond their reach cos they won't be able to start brewing a new candidate

Meanwhile, GEJ till....(You know)

12 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Maccoy1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ask Tinubu or lie mohammed, they knoW the constitution more than the legislature.

12 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by PedroJP(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJtill2019 in all ways.

6 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by obailala(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
I have always asked this same question. If Buhari is disqualified and Nigerians still go ahead to vote for APC, what happens next?... Wouldn't Prof Osinbajo be made substantive president instantly?
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by PedroJP(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Initially, they were making a whole lot of noise. When we refused to be deceived like them and are now voicing out our stand, they term us GEJ worshippers. U all know the simple truth, Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria. He will b defeated and given a shameful record to keep for all eternity as Nigeria most serial loser. Wish some names of his supporters can b attached to it.

11 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
PedroJP:
Initially, they were making a whole lot of noise. When we refused to be deceived like them and are now voicing out our stand, they term us GEJ worshippers. U all know the simple truth, Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria. He will b defeated and given a shameful record to keep for all eternity as Nigeria most serial loser. Wish some names of his supporters can b attached to it.
Don't derail this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Gbawe: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
@OP.

No disrespect meant but let me ask you this question. Can you substitute your father if he dies? I am sure your answer is no. In the same vein APC cannot and will not need to substitute Buhari. Take it from me and forget the "answer" you are seeking from those in the "legal profession". People are not playing around with GEJ and this is not the time to engage in any desperate act that will see GEJ end up like Laurent Gbagbo.

Enough distraction. The ruling Party has had its 7 weeks of grace, via the election postponement, and the PDP should now face the General at the poll. This is the will of the people. Buhari is the choice of the people. Trying to frustrate democracy will have grave consequences for Nigeria. We are not in the Abacha era.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Riodiao(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
PedroJP:
ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.
No disrespect meant but let me ask you this question. Can you substitute your father if he dies? I am sure your answer is no. In the same vein APC cannot and will not need to substitute Buhari. Take it from me and forget the "answer" you are seeking from those in the "legal profession". People are not playing around with GEJ and this is not the time to engage in any desperate act that will see GEJ end up like Laurent Gbagbo.
Enough distraction. The ruling Party has had its 7 weeks of grace, via the election postponement, and the PDP should now face the General at the poll. This is the will of the people. Buhari is the choice of the people. Trying to frustrate democracy will have grave consequences for Nigeria. We are not in the Abacha era.

Op asked a very simple and innocent question and u are here writing an unnecessary epistle. If I say make thunder fire...... lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by PedroJP(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Don't derail this thread.

Ok sir.
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Gbawe: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
faceURfront:

Op asked a very simple and innocent question and u are here writing an unnecessary epistle. If I say make thunder fire...... lipsrsealed

Shut da eff up. What epistle? I gave him a contextual example to show no one is substituting Buhari. If a few lines is an epistle then kindly find you place in the romance section. Illiterate mumu. With re.tards like you parading yourselves as graduates no wonder they say Nigerian graduates are "unemployable".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Longeria(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ask Google

Ask Google

Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Shut da eff up. What epistle? I gave him a contextual example to show no one is substituting Buhari. If a few lines is an epistle then kindly find you place in the romance section. Illiterate mumu. With re.tards like you parading yourselves as graduates no wonder they say Nigerian graduates are "unemployable".
Funny you should attack Nigerian university graduates while parading an unqualified soldier with no secondary school certificate as your choice to rule the country. Of course you're far too dumb to see the irony of your position.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Montaque(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Funny you should attack Nigerian university graduates while parading an unqualified soldier with no secondary school certificate as your choice to rule the country. Of course you're far too dumb to see the irony of your position.
the best answer!

17 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Brightology2(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Typical booharists.violence reigns in u people's blood.
Gbawe:

8 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by smoothpapuzy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Why are you daft.

8 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

so we should bend the constitution for buhari? .... Boy u are very stupiid

10 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by peleson: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Who are u or buhari to talk about democracy? Does buhari know what democracy means? bleeping rapist! Raping Aisha at the age of 9! That girl no go talk Wetin she use her eyes see finish! Imagine a 40yrs old man bleeping a 9yrs old girll! How many of these girls has he done this to? OMG! Buhari knows where our missing girls are ooO

4 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Francis5: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I have had a few NL spats with you in the past, but I must give this one to you. Brilliant! Gbawe is a phulish goat.

9 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
obailala:
I have always asked this same question. If Buhari is disqualified and Nigerians still go ahead to vote for APC, what happens next?... Wouldn't Prof Osinbajo be made substantive president instantly?

The votes for APC on March 28th Presidential election will be rendered invalid should Buhari be disqualified.

I expect APC to appeal but the Supreme court will eventually uphold the decision of the High Court and Nigerians will never know how many of the invalid votes on March 28th were for Buhari and how many were due to electoral irregularities!
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Gbawe: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Dude, you are a failure. A vile example of wasted opportunity others would have turned into a success story. Drug-taking fool like you. You don't seem to understand that those of us who have worked you out know exactly what you are. I.e a total failure who could not measure up. You came to the UK and failed where others in your position thrived and 'mastered' the game. Why will you not be bitter to the extent you are now supporting a monumentally failed cretin with a bogus PHD.

Tell these Niggas the truth and stop disgracing yourself. In the UK you live in folks get admitted to degree courses by virtue of their verifiable work and life experience even if they do not have the required A-level qualification. They are termed "mature students" mumu. You know this about the progressive country you live in that allows a failure like you to eat Chicken everyday yet you want to deny Nigerians in Nigeria of similar. Who obsesses about certificate here? Yet you are comfortable deceiving simple folks in Nigeria because you are a failed racist who blames everything on "whitey" despite the fact that Nigerians in general do well in the UK except for your indolent and emotionally unstable sort.

Buhari has done far more than enough to be accredited a very credible leader who has attained the equivalent of a Masters degree or even beyond. John Major only had GCSE yet he became a Prime Minister of the Nation that sees you going to Tesco daily to shop with £5.00 and eat well yet you are here propping up a failure who has literally ingested billions of dollars only to deliver failure everywhere. A wicked chap like you will continue to be damned. Mark my words. This is why you are a loser.

You are another Aye Dee i.e failed diasporans who could not hack it in an environment where merit is king and now find it natural to align with a weakling and failure like GEJ who could not distinguish himself even after he was given everything, far more than others, to reshape Nigeria positively. Dude, If I ever catch you on the streets of the UK then you better start running. Useless mofo. Has electricity ever blinked in all the time you have been in the UK as a bitter and racist illegal immigrant with visa that expired 10 years ago? Stupid fool. Holla at us and we will feed you and show you how you can make it in obodo London, Stuupid morasucker.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP is just kidding, He will contest the upcoming election and he will win.

Sai Buhari
Wednesday, 25th of March 2015 is green day for change, Please wear a touch of green on Wednesday to show support of the APC Presidential Campaign.

#Call10bring5

Vote APC

2 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by jingh(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Dude, you are a failure. A vile example of wasted opportunity others would have turned into a success story. Drug-taking fool like you. You don't seem to understand that those of us who have worked you out know exactly what you are. I.e a total failure who could not measure up. You came to the UK and failed where others in your position thrived and 'mastered' the game. Why will you not be bitter to the extent you are now supporting a monumentally failed cretin with a bogus PHD.

Tell these Niggas the truth and stop disgracing yourself. In the UK you live in folks get admitted to degree courses by virtue of their verifiable work and life experience even if they do not have the required A-level qualification. They are termed "mature students" mumu. You know this about the progressive country you live in that allows a failure like you to eat Chicken everyday yet you want to deny Nigerians in Nigeria of similar. Who obsesses about certificate here? Yet you are comfortable deceiving simple folks in Nigeria because you are a failed racist who blames everything on "whitey" despite the fact that Nigerians in general do well in the UK except for your indolent and emotionally unstable sort.

Buhari has done far more than enough to be accredited a very credible leader who has attained the equivalent of a Masters degree or even beyond. John Major only had GCSE yet he became a Prime Minister of the Nation that sees you going to Tesco daily to shop with £5.00 and eat well yet you are here propping up a failure who has literally ingested billions of dollars only to deliver failure everywhere. A wicked chap like you will continue to be damned. Mark my words. This is why you are a loser.

You are another Aye Dee i.e failed diasporans who could not hack it in an environment where merit is king and now find it natural to align with a weakling and failure like GEJ who could not distinguish himself even after he was given everything, far more than others, to reshape Nigeria positively. Dude, If I ever catch you on the streets of the UK then you better start running. Useless mofo. Has electricity ever blinked in all the time you have been in the UK as a bitter illegal immigrant with visa that expired 10 years ago? Stupid fool. Holla at us and we will feed you and show you how you can make it in obodo London, Stuupid morasucker.
I can't just stop liking you and your post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Gbawe: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lemon12:
so we should bend the constitution for buhari? .... Boy u are very stupiid

You guys are all emotion, insults and nothing else. When the Courts ban Buhari then the APC and the world will take it from there.

4 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by dhardline(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
To the poster talking about green day,hope you know everthing PDP has a touch of green? You guys should have picked a totally different colour like the colour of your broom for instance.BROWN
Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by taharqa: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Hahahaha grin.... Vintage Rossike

Most appropriate response to that old epistle loving clown

5 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Flets: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:

You are another Aye Dee i.e failed diasporans who could not hack it in an environment where merit is king and now find it natural to align with a weakling and failure like GEJ who could not distinguish himself even after he was given everything, far more than others, to reshape Nigeria positively. Dude, If I ever catch you on the streets of the UK then you better start running. Useless mofo. Has electricity ever blinked in all the time you have been in the UK as a bitter and racist illegal immigrant with visa that expired 10 years ago? Stupid fool. Holla at us and we will feed you and show you how you can make it in obodo London, Stuupid morasucker.

Just give it up, you are literally whining and crying already. Stick to the topic, that may salvage the little shame left.

7 Likes

Re: Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
taharqa:

Hahahaha grin.... Vintage Rossike

Most appropriate response to that old epistle loving clown

Taharqa the hungry fool and worshipper of the 419 "PHD" fraud that is GEJ. Every person in the diaspora know that I just finished your boy Rossike with the truth. He is a failure and a loser.

No productive or successful diasporan Nigerian will be here asking for certificate obsessively as he does because we understand that what an individual knows and has learned through living/job experience is a cumulative mix that enhances their productivity to society, which is what matters above everything else, whereas mumus like you bandy your worthless triple masters degree about when you cannot even think as effectively as a 16 year old from a Country where the focus of education is quality and not quantity.

Your boy Rossike is a fraud and has always been a fraud. It is only unexposed simpletons like you who will be hailing a failed racist like him because you don't have the exposure to make you know better.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyaoku Urges Return To Regional Govt / Federal Government Has Taken Over Radio Biafra / Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.