Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Do You Pray For GEJ As A Teacher Or Professor For Your Child? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Pray For GEJ As A Teacher Or Professor For Your Child? (312 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pray For GEJ As A Teacher Or Professor For Your Child? by hypotallamus: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Just wondering...
Re: Do You Pray For GEJ As A Teacher Or Professor For Your Child? by omazus: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yes
Re: Do You Pray For GEJ As A Teacher Or Professor For Your Child? by nelsonoba: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
hypotallamus:
Just wondering...

You can keep on wondering, but I would rather have a GEJ as my child's teacher than have a Buhari as my child's teacher.

GEJ knows his party PDP means People's Democratic Party, but Buhari said his party APC means "All Progressive Confidence"

GEJ understands that Global oil prices are determined by the law of demand & supply and as such no one person can choose to regulate it, but Buhari says he will stabilize the price of oil if he becomes president.

GEJ can at least debate on issues, but Buhari is too daft to engage in any debate.

So, based on the few points above and many others which i can't mention now for want of time, i will say that if i was faced with only two options of picking GEJ or Buhari as my child's teacher, I will rush GEJ to immediately become my child's teacher. Buhari will never be my child's teacher cos i don't want my children to turn out daft and of low IQ like Buhari. At least, i don't want my child to think "corruption" is spelt as "kwarruption" grin

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Of Vote, Whose Responsibility Is It? / 8 Practical Tips That Will Keep You Out Of Hot Water / Jamb Score Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.