Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. (1699 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
I ask how will the pdp collect the weapons they are giving out to members after the election? They are holding their TAN rally today at the National stadium in Lagos and their thugs are robbing people in traffic.

Are ww going back to the days of armed robberies after the election? Are we going to have Lagos militants in the OPC?
Is this the youth empowerment Jonathan preaches?

Pdp taking Lagos to the days of Tokyo and co under alao akala. Maybe we actually deserve this.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Acekidc4(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Waiting for the PDPISS Retards to start saying Rubbish and defending Terrorism in the Making!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by chamboy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I almost got injured in that rubbish , OPC monitored by hidden policemen.. i dunno where mr president is taking us to

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its a PITY
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by lawbabs: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonathan wants to import the crime in niger delta to Lagos. I am almost certain the guys that robbed FCMB Lekki are creek boys...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
I almost got injured in that rubbish , OPC monitored by hidden policemen.. i dunno where mr president is taking us to
I am glad you are safe, i wonder if this is the new Lagos jimi agbaje offering.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

I am glad you are safe, i wonder if this is the new Lagos jimi agbaje offering.

If you don't want the election to be peaceful, just note that violence has not been monopolized

Show me agbaje is that pix and show me those guys I'd card to prove they are PDP members, anybody can have access to arms and any body can also use computer graphics to pierce images together and tag it anything they want.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by chamboy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
aguiyi:

If you don't want the election to be peaceful, just note that violence has not been monopolized

Show me agbaje is that pix and show me those guys I'd card to prove they are PDP members, anybody can have access to arms and any body can also use computer graphics to pierce images together and tag it anything they want.
I guess they used computer image to attack chamboy and the other guy on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
This same nonsense happened along egbeda/ipaja road on sunday, pdp/opc thugs shooting sporadically.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by JackBaueress(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
This same nonsense happened along egbeda/ipaja road on sunday, pdp/opc thugs shooting sporadically.
the building that accomodates PEP boutique for children and PDP office abi? Anytime PDP members gather there,they cause heavy traffic for commuters. Is that they cannot relocate to a better place?

Why are they intimidating lagosians?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

I guess they used computer image to attack chamboy and the other guy on the front page.

And any thuggery is done by PDP only.

Do you even know that a chunk of the forerunners in this election have a past with PDP? You amaze me sometimes
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by mytime24(f): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eko don Baje

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hope you guys are safe.....

This is the madness that PDP want to expose Lagosians to...as if the daily life hustle is not enough, they want to add brigandage to the stress of Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
mytime24:
Eko don Baje

Gej till 2019

Pretty girl....you are too cute too engage in such brainless talk.
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by PointB: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
They look pretty much APC to me. wink

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
the building that accomodates PEP boutique for children and PDP office abi? Anytime PDP members gather there,they cause heavy traffic for commuters. Is that they cannot relocate to a better place?

Why are they intimidating lagosians?
You don get am, that place wey them dey call carwash/pipeline. Come see mayhem on Sunday
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by EdCure: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
aguiyi:

And any thuggery is done by PDP only.
Do you even know that a chunk of the forerunners in this election have a past with PDP? You amaze me sometimes
Stop sounding like you need to be lectured all the time!

A convoy of PDP campaign "volunteers" and candidates drove past my office along Airport Road in Benin city yesterday, and, guess what? They were just displaying their guns & shooting sporadically, scaring everybody.

Ask yourself, wil a sane person vote for them after experiencing or hearing about such terror acts?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by lolababe331e: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lagosians you better vote with sense, this will be a regular experience if PDP rules Lagos (God forbid) angry OPC will be unleashed daily and it's obvious the police won't stop them
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by JackBaueress(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

You don get am, that place wey them dey call carwash/pipeline. Come see mayhem on Sunday
carwash precisely. Meanwhile a police station (area command) is stone throw away at pipeline bus stop where the PDP office is located yet the police couldn't do anything.
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by mytime24(f): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

Pretty girl....you are too cute too engage in such brainless talk.
is dat a compliment sad
Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Joniboi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
My fellow compatriots, the unity, safety and prosperity of Nigeria is in our hands. We don't have any other country for ourselves and our children.

Please let's come out en mass and vote APC/GMB cos the security and stability of this great country is guaranteed under the leadership of the people's General.

We can't continue like this anymore. We say no to thuggery and intimidation from GEJ/PDP Thieves.

Enough is Enough!

Vote APC/GMB for a secured and prosperous country!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
mytime24:
is dat compliment sad

Perhaps...but also advising you to be brain and beauty and not just beauty alone.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi.. Observing The Palm Sunday / Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos / Muhammadu Buhari & Pro Yemi Osinbajo Swearing-in Ceremony Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.