Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos (1696 Views)

Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by millsruns: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has promised that he will end fuel subsidies, fix infrastructure problems and reform the oil and gas sector in order to attract new investments.

Buhari, who was represented by the former Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, made the promises on Tuesday during a Lagos Business School breakfast meeting. read more on http:///LH9B

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by susrite(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wtf
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
these promises are getting too much o, hmmm i hope your virility is still there sha cuz this is not '83 and nigerians are now more stubborn than ever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by sammyj: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Words of wisdom coming from our peoples president elect.

SAI BABA !!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by blacksta(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Agree with you 100%

All failed agencies should be scraped... It is a conduit of waste. It is so important to reduce the size of Government.

Please don't forget to scrap Niger Delta ministry... what the hell was that.. when we had Ministry of Works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Chigold101(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
He doesent know that he will the house backing to scrap EFCC, ICPC and the Discos... Will save Nigeria go into protest when removes fuel subsidy?
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by crownprince102: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by jascon1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba u don day talk too much o. Talk Na igbese o. Na ur time day run faster o. U be 72 we still get ahead o so we day watch n c. Na we go call Ur result
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chigold101:
He doesent know that he will the house backing to scrap EFCC, ICPC and the Discos... Will save Nigeria go into protest when removes fuel subsidy?
The Poster is lying. Based on what I read, the anti-graft agencies would be merged as one and not scrapped. I think some people have issued with comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why should you take someone who changes the spelling of DISCUSS to Discos? WTH!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Ezedon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
The promises will only end in Internet, meanwhile i'm still waiting for =N=1 to $1
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Goddex: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=20pt]Nigeria is on a long thing . . . . [/size]
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Samunique(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dharniel:
these promises are getting too much o, hmmm i hope your virility is still there sha cuz this is not '83 and nigerians are now more stubborn than ever.
Don't border yourself, they will deny he didn't say so tomorrow by Lair Muhammed.
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by CyberTerrorist: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigerians protested when GEJ tried to remove fuel subsidy, as GMB has promised to remove it, what will Nigerians do?
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by Chigold101(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
The Poster is lying. Based on what I read, the anti-graft agencies would be merged as one and not scrapped. I think some people have issued with comprehension.
thank you jareh
Re: Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos by nkeona(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
just scrap those gov. approved thieves by code name EFCC.......

(1) (Reply)

Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue / I Say, Scrap The Ministers! / Wike’s 100 Days : Living the ‘Talk na Do’ Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.