Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl (16231 Views)

Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) / Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by elipheleh(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
This useless tribe called yerobbers love raping too much. All their males should have their dick cut off children included . potential rapists. undecided
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eagleeyez: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
upsonn:

Dumb!!!

Don't mind the federal mugu. Big idiot
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eagleeyez: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dragonking:
yorubaa and rape is like 5&6. Tufiakwa

And that's where u are over 100% wrong
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by dre11(m): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

Am an activist on rape but did u reasd the guest house part? C'mon! She folloed him to a guest house and all the way into one of it;s rooms

No be today!

Not making an excuse for her...... But it might be her desperation for the jobs makes her loose some common sense
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by lighternote: 4:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Raped and offered postinor 2. Kai... this guy will rot in hell
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by eleko1: 5:02am On Mar 26, 2015
It is obvious U lack comprehension.U'll do better to read slowly/understand better b4 U reply.If u are a student,I'll advise U to concentrate with Ur study
CR77:
You you you and all una 419 group way dey deceive nigerians youth to go suffer 4 another man country. tongue tongue
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Solowande:
Season of rape. Why would she follow him to a restaurant abi na guest house, what does she expect from a guy dat took her to a hotel?

Why will she not follow him (go with him, I'm sure you meant to type)

A man rapes a girl and the first person to blame is the girl? A 15 -year old? Who should know better?

You do have sisters and female friends, I believe. Please get a conscience o.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Solowande:
Season of rape. Why would she follow him to a restaurant abi na guest house, what does she expect from a guy dat took her to a hotel?
to get that promised job ooh!!hmmm
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by ladyabadi(f): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Story!!! She is 15years and already looking for job. She went to see him in a guest house maybe to eat ice cream. Where is her mother in all this. I smell a rat.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nicepoker(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
undecided The useless man must be PDP member.That is their trademark.They rape,Scam,Steal,fraud,destroyed,kill,loot perpetuate evil.IT IS IN THEM. undecidedundecided. They shud lock him up. angry
when I said u need urgent medical attention. U thought I was joking. Now ur madness has reached its advanced level.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by Nicepoker(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wazzaowner:
See wat GEJ failed administration has caused us!!!. We all Turnin 2 Rapist.. #March4Buhari.
another mentally unbalanced he goat.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by akigbemaru: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2015
15 year old gets bleeped.
Re: Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl by SHOCK7(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evathyst:
Hmnnn I smell set-up.

He promised you a job but ask u to meet him @ a guest house. Like dts their head office abi? undecided

They should just say the man cunningly f'cked her. But rape, if I hear?
As a gal couldn't u find another word 2 use instead of d "F" word!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) / Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.