Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ (977 Views)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ / I Am Educated, That’s Why I Was Picked As The First Lady – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by chat2deen(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
The first lady of Nigeria, Mrs Patience Jonathan visited Akure, Ondo state today and some of the things she said might interest you!

It was made known that Patience Jonathan, who’s on a ‘Women Rally’ was in Akure today and while addressing Ondo women, she said she is a daughter and a fan of former first lady, late Maryam Babangida. Mrs Jonathan also advised the youths of Ondo to pursue their education, stressing that if she wasn’t educated, she wouldn’t be a first lady;
In her own words, she also said, “Majority of the people of Ondo are educated and I believe you know the importance of education because without education there is no future. We should thank God for the administration of Goodluck and PDP. If somebody is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? If Hilary Clinton is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? As Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without education can he be there? As I am standing before you, if I am not educated, will they choose me?”

In the same vein, Dame Patience Jonathan, while speaking to a mammoth crowd at the PDP rally held at the Gani Fawehinmi freedom Arcade ground in Akure earlier today said that a vote for the APC presidential Candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a vote to send Nigerians to Prison. While reminding the peole that Buhari is a dictator, Mrs Patience Jonathan said a dictator will always be a dictator no matter how his handlers white wash him. Nigerians should not make that mistake because a vote for Buhari is a vote to send people to Prison.

Describing the APC as a party of liars, propagandists, and a party of people who have “nothing to offer but to grab power by all means”, Dame Jonathan said the Jonathan administration impacted the lives of women more than any administration before him.

” Do not vote for the candidate of the APC who do not have regard for the women. This is pay back time for President Jonathan all our women should come out on saturday and cast their vote for him.”

Just yesterday, the wife of the president during her women rally to Onitsha yesterday was noted to have said that the All Progressives Congress will be buried on March 28th. She also used the defection of Rivers state Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru as an example, reiterating that that is an indication that the opposition party is dead.

Source: http://www.naij.com/408468-i-am-educated-thats-why-im-the-first-lady-pej.html
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
She is an educated illiterate,She passed through education but education did not pass through her....Patience jonathan look into my eyes and begin to speak good English......

OREMUSSANCTUS:
PhD holder, mama peace a role model for all Nigerian women.
Stop it!!that is an insult to nigerian women,nigerian women are not dull!!!!!

Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by Acekidc4(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaagringringrin

Mama Piss no go kill person with Laughter!!

We know say you dey Educated but did you Boycott USE Of ENGLISH in your University days cos d way u Murder english con dey make me wonder say maybe u fail English after all!!

Mama Piss show us all your English Results, I doubt your Credibility!! Just Saying!!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala. Abeg Frontpage Please!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
lol... Gbam,if you think she is lying,ask Obasanjo who use stella instead of iya iyabo.... grin
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by oduastates: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Port harcourt degree( Phd) procured from okrika waterside.
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by T9ksy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
If Hilary Clinton is talking and you are not educated, can you be there? As Mimiko (governor of Ondo) is there, without education can he be there? As I am standing before you, if I am not educated, will they choose me?”

And there was no one in that "mammoth" crowd who could remind her that SHE WAS NOT CHOSEN?
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by clevvermind(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't mind them. You are the first lady till 2019. Most of the people mocking you here have mothers who are stark illiterate. Let them show their mother.

1 Like

Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by ishiamu(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Gbam mama peace on point
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by David0(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yes we know, dats ur English na exceptional.
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
This woman should just face her dorrobucci dance career and leave education talk alone
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
LOL @ educated

Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by ayukdaboss(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Don't mind them. You are the first lady till 2019. Most of the people mocking you here have mothers who are stark illiterate. Let them show their mother.
The difference is that these mothers don't go fooling around and talking rubbish like Mama Piss.

1 Like

Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by ngona(f): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Mama peace at it again! I wish she be silent for once.
Re: I Am Educated, That's Why I'm The First Lady - PEJ by dkachi007: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2015
pdp chieftains must stand up now and ban this woman from making public statement at least till after elections to stop this public embarrassments.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Won Yet! / The Igbos And Their Unifying Factors - By Patrick Cole / Lagos History: Who Owns It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.