Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (71491 Views)

'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Cambells: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
The following video shows a woman who was interviewed by a TVC Correspondent while the Abuja #iStandWithBuhari protest was on.

When asked, the woman, who didn't even know why she was protesting said (interpreted) “I Am Very Hungry, I was invited by someone to come here and they agreed to pay Us ₦1,000 to Join the Protest".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_5mmIFQc4Q

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/video-showing-some-istandwithnigeria.html

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Cambells: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by nlsmd: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
You can imagine.. .. grin

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by vatiqan(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Same TVC? Something is fishy here. @Op, the thunder that would fire you ehn, is warming up from Lord's Choosen.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by casttlebarbz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
i thought as much

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by TPAND(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lauretta Ochoie see your life. See your life... yeye dey smell.

Even the protesters don't even know who is called Buhari

418 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by BiafranPrince: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abasi Mbokkk shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai APC.... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by oloriooko(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cambells:
The following video shows a woman who was interviewed by a TVC correspondent while the Abuja #iStandWithBuhari protest was on.

When asked, the woman, who didn't even know why she was protesting said (interpreted) “I Am Very Hungry, I was invited by someone to come here and they agreed to pay Us ₦1,000 to Join the Protest".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_5mmIFQc4Q

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/video-showing-some-istandwithnigeria.html
OP na wa for you o
So the pro govt protesters were not hired abi?
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
We voted him in, we can also "protest" him out!

........Modified
I was so pissed with how some eediots came out as pro govt with all the problems we are facing that I was impatient to listen to the vid
Sorry for the mix up OP and apology to TVC and Tinubu

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by josephine123: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
DEM PAY ALL THESE PEOPLE 1,000 naira each

APC will always look for excuse

WATCH : #iStandWithNigeria : Tasuedites and the Ogun youths joined the protest

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0j1trAON5CE/WJjMH9tXytI/AAAAAAAAYRc/R8FF3BGYBDwbFfWZB_XD63ZwylmZoNvLACLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Look what the government has made of us "CLOWNS"Cos of #1000..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by freeborn76(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is silly! Nigerians are fed up, you don't have to pay us any amount for us to vent our anger. Was I also paid? I am awaiting someone to come and say I was paid to leave my house as early as 6 a.m. This is simply silly!

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin she must be an afonja muslim

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by conductor1: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by TINALETC3(f): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Ajusshi: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by obailala(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Naija people and selling of their birthright are like...

*abeg where that jacob zuma pishure dey?**

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Viking007(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
Why is TVC - Tinubu TV the only station to corner this woman to say this rubbish?
OP so for your eye now Nigeria is improving abi where a litre of keto now goes for 500 and car battery is 25k?
We are not being foolish like some of you who have been so deceived that you now result to deceiving yourself.
Bubu missed it and plunged our economy into the mess we find ourselves today. He was very had any viable economic plan to salvage Nigeria all he had in mind was to be called president and push his Islamic agenda at the detriment of our economy.
Read the title again.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by kings09(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
You won't find sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun for dis kind thread

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Promismike(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Just how we keep selling our future to the politicians. Tomorow we cry of misgovernance and injustice. Nigeria is rotten to the root!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Theultimate(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
oloriooko:

OP na wa for you o
Oga, you'll have to re-edit this your post oo.

#IstandwithBuhari people were hired NOT #IstandwithNigeria.

As in, pro-govt protesters were hired. We understand your concern though. Igboro o rerin @all

36 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by musicwriter(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
For a government that don't like freedom of speech?!!

13 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by MadeInTokyo: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

Wonders shall never end

Tinubu owned tv station TVC is exposing Buhari and his APC Government led propaganda

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by signature2012(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Can you imagine the useless government we have..

Sarki,how much were you always paid to post here per comment to defend your President?

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Omudia11: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Foolish people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by gurunlocker: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wait for the David luiz of this government storm the thread and say this is a lie....

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by kings09(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
U no fit talk?
obailala:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by slawomir: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please who are those that trekked from Lagos to Abuja when APC won? Please, we need them to trek to London and confirm something for us.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by tundeshola(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
D brain behind it is...she said she's hungry!!!

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by tommykiwi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
APC Una scam pass Dasuki Gate.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video by Stancity(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahahaha

This is the height of illiteracy among APC supporters.. What if death came as a result of the protest, so 1K is worth her life.. SMH sad

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.