Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Unravel This Interview Puzzle... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unravel This Interview Puzzle... (1333 Views)

Can You Answer This Interview Question? / Buhari Clears Air On Niger Delta, Amnesty & NNPC In This Interview In Washington / EXCLUSIVE! Read This Interview With Open Mind And You Might Vote For PGEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
A friend called me today to ask for an answer to a puzzle given to him in an interview today. Actually, I couldn't provide a reasonable answer hence my bringing it here for your kind consideration and answers...

The puzzle goes thus; You were stranded in an island with no other island close by. You only have a newspaper, bottle of beer and spoilt rubber boot. How do you escape from the island given that you can't swim

Your contributions will be appreciated... thanks

modified
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
As for me, I see myself in this kind of situation only in dreams...How do I escape.... I simply wake up from the dream...agabal23, barcanista, francizy, SeverusSnape, anomini and other brothers & sisters come oooo....I need answers here...emusmith of romancelander invite your folks to provide answers for me here abeg

1 Like

Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by francizy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
This one is strong oh
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Nicklaus(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Swim na, shooo!
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
francizy:
This one is strong oh

Nna, Were anya okenye were nyochasia this thing biko...

abi mods go help me push am homepage for more contributions...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nicklaus:
Swim na, shooo!

He doesn't know how to swim too...so swimming isn't even an option here...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by saintvc(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
First drink the beer
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Nicklaus(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

He doesn't know how to swim too...so swimming isn't even an option here...
should have added it, let him get out the same way he got there simple
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by lagbaja(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
How did you get to the isolated island in the first place ? Did your boat capsize or was he dropped from a parachute.
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
empty the bottle of beer. we assume that the island has a name so write the name on the paper and put it inside the bottle. cover it up with a piece if the booth and toss it into the ocean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
empty the bottle of beer. we assume that the island has a name so write the name on the paper and put it inside the bottle. cover it up with a piece if the booth and toss it into the ocean.

Write name on paper with which pen...What if he was a victim of capsized boat hence an alien to the island with no name

BTW nice attempt though...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Drink the beer noni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by francizy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Write name on paper with which pen...What if he was a victim of capsized boat hence an alien to the island with no name

BTW nice attempt though...

He can also write a very big "HELP" on the ground should in case an airplane or helicopter sites it.. In this case, no bottles, boots or paper needed..
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by francizy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
Drink the beer noni grin

Heheheheh, I understand that this is not your core area, OP next time, if it falls off politics don't invite this Political Engineer with PhD in Politics there.. grin
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, I understand that this is not your core area, OP next time, if it falls off politics don't invite this Political Engineer with PhD in Politics there.. grin

hehehehehe...bro, help me mention those who can deconstruct this puzzle...abi Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe et al will aid us push it to homepage for more contributions...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
saintvc:
First drink the beer

hehehehehe...and what next?
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by francizy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehehe...bro, help me mention those who can deconstruct this puzzle...abi Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe et al will aid us push it to homepage for more contributions...

Oga boss Seun will dismantle it for us..
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by francizy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
saintvc:
First drink the beer

And then commit suicide by drowning?
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2015
francizy:

Chairman na de same thing we de talk... grin
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by menesheh(m): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
The island will be my new treasure and I will instantly wakeup to reality and start adapting since there is no mobile phone, no distance Island, matches etc for instant signer for rescue.

I will start working on strategies and logistics to communicate with the other side of the living for rescue.

Is gonna also be an opportunity for me to learn how to swim pretty well which may later be an escape route grin
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by san316(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Drink the beer and get drunk. You will have the liver to start swimming till you get back to where you came from.

Alomo; Opening roads to great possibilities. your head in the sky.
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2015
san316:
Drink the beer and get drunk. You will have the liver to start swimming till you get back to where you came from.

Alomo; Opening roads to great possibilities. your head in the sky.

hehehehehehehehe....u head don tear to pieces bro...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
menesheh:
The island will be my new treasure and I will instantly wakeup to reality and start adapting since there is no mobile phone, no distance Island, matches etc for instant signer for rescue.
I will start working on strategies and logistics to communicate with the other side of the living for rescue.
Is gonna also be an opportunity for me to learn how to swim pretty well which may later be an escape route grin

Bro, you are already working on the strategies hence the tools listed that are available to you...how do you escape using them?

Using an ocean to learn to swim....boss, stop taking that weed biko...
Re: Unravel This Interview Puzzle... by menesheh(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, you are already working on the strategies hence the tools listed that are available to you...how do you escape using them?

Using an ocean to learn to swim....boss, stop taking that weed biko...

U are very observant noticing instantly that I smoke

Ocean have banks and beaches especially islands.

Help out on the way u are gonna survive not telling me to stop my precious way of keeping cool via stoning

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Pdp Spent 10 Million Dollars To Make It Rain In Lagos Today – Apc / Nigerian YOUTHS Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves / BREAKING News:gombe Governorship Election Results Finally Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.