Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos (27962 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by lyricalz: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2015
One by one, hey!!! dem don dey go, hey!!! One by one, hey!!! Dem don dey go hey!!!
Dem don dey go, one by one. Hey!
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by dagbokoncept(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
sparko1:

Maybe you should try another e-voting system and see how true your hope is. You know initially I thought it was 500,000, now that would have made some news. 500 not so much!
500 could seem rmto be insignit to you but u should understand that each of them has fiends, families, colleagues and so on. Lets assume each one of them was able to convince 5 persons, multiply it and check the statistics. Here in Maiduguri, have single handedly covinced up to 100 buhari supporters and am very optimistic they will vote for Gej and yet amnot relenting on my efforts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by ismyheal75: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2015
enzony:
GEJ victory is assured. Majority of people in Lagos say that they'll vote GEJ. You hear this in public places eg, bars, public transport, markets, etc. Wonder how APC manages to get large online supporters.
Maybe most of these online peeps are living abroad.

GEJ till 2019.

Continue to live in your fantasy land. I know one of them who defected because money is not being shared by APC. He defected because PDP has money to share. See what he gave to us as part of the dividend of defection.

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by babestella: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=18pt]APC is a fraud. Confirmed by Tele Ikuru.
Buhari is a terrorist and a liar and a pretender.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by bfire(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
?
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by rexzqcom(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2015
dagbokoncept:

500 could seem rmto be insignit to you but u should understand that each of them has fiends, families, colleagues and so on. Lets assume each one of them was able to convince 5 persons, multiply it and check the statistics. Here in Maiduguri, have single handedly covinced up to 100 buhari supporters and am very optimistic they will vote for Gej and yet amnot relenting on my efforts.

You make a lot of sense. That is the power of exponential expansion. Every convert has others potential converts that eventually creates long chain of a pyramid shape.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy
ozoigbondu:

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
babestella:
[size=18pt]APC is a fraud. Confirmed by Tele Ikuru.
Buhari is a terrorist and a liar and a pretender.
[/size]

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by M4gunners: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Chaii i miss this one o . Another transformation Train was in Lagos yesterday i didn't know. APC hw market na?
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by bumtos(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Kai, sai JK.
JK we know.
JK we trust.
JK 2015
JK till 2023.
Eko O ni baje oo...
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by bbjummy: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
I know my people wella
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by ifakiboy(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Takim107:
really I don't get you! Did you go to school at all? You can't even make someone understand what you are managing to say. ..oh I see you also don't have a certificate. .birth of same feathers
...who is illiterate between you and I? Go and reread my post its so simple but because your brain has been drained like your clueless master GEJ you will not get what I wrote...wait! I can see how gullible you are written birth of the same feathers... its birds not birth..
Ok?
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Political crooks,,, they easily sway to the seemingly winning team.. they are all the same.. giving secret handshakes.

We will get the leaders we deserve, till the time is right.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by IGWISE(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
APC NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by CHM11: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
sirscripture:

Are you saying at 70 your dad cant make rational or responsible decisions? Leadership has no age barrier my friend. Dont be decieved fa
My dad at 70 has been the head of my house since before my birth, but since I finished the University at age 22, my dad has left almost all important business and family decisions for me because he is proud of the man he has trained me to be.

If Buhari at his age could not have mentored someone young and vibrant in his party to come out for presidency, then he is a failure as a human being!!!....

Even as foolish as OBJ is, he has a lot of political godson's whom he has mentored in line with the OBJ idealogy.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by samuelmath50(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
homegirl1:
. Wake up from ur slumber Goodluck is going to defeat Pa Bookhari convincingly. Bookhari mates are busy playing with their grand children he is here stressing himself up in the name of politics. Goodluck till 2019.

jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Scatterboss(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
Tinubu and Buhari's lust for power will undo APC when they fail in this election.

If APC had fielded a younger and more credible candidate, they would have stood a better chance of challenging PDP in 2019.

With this Buhari gamble, PDP will still be in power in the next 20 years.
Watch as APC disintegrates immediately after the election. The fact that power has been zoned to the north in 2019 will hardly help matters.

The PDP candidate in 2019 will be inheriting watertight structures in the SE, SS, NC and a reasonable traction in the SW which will be sufficient to beat any other northerner challenging him from another party.

1 Share

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by opositive(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
See these PDP people oh. grin I double dare you to come and talk now. APC will win the Lagos elections. Ambode for governor. Change! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / Labour Party's Senator Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi Defects To APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.