Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos (27821 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by shammah1(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari himself might end up defecting to PDP. grin Anyway, he's welcome because we want him to be EFCC chairman so that he will tackle kwaraptian as he always wanted. Aside that

No vacancy in Aso Rock!

Keep joining the winning team before its too late.

Goodluck until "prodigal son" Amaechi comes back to his senses and return home just as his deputy did.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by samuelmath50(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2015
CHM11:
How can a party have Fashola, Rochas, Kwankaso, even oshiomole and they bring this thing called Buhari!!!!!.......disgrace to Nigeria at his age...see his mates as they have their pride and ego intact...he is just fooling himself every four years because he wants to visit aso rock before death calls.
Say what u like dos not change the changes goodluck never going to win

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by kapsome(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Na defection season we dey 500 APC defect to PDP how many collected their PVC and how many population we have in Lagos....that one no freak APC.......sai baba Jare....remember North na stand-by generator for GMB.....APC wake let's say Sai baba......GEJ is going back to Village

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Kingspin(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2015
belamour:
GEJ Dollars Working !!! grin grin grin

March 28 will open TANOIDS eyes tongue tongue tongue

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

CHANGE IS HERE
Keep ur change a new Nigeria is here.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by rebranded(m): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2015
lol watch APC drop game changer 48hrs to elections

that will keep y'all talking into elections..whats 500?
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2015
#GMB is likely to die of heart attack if #GEJ wins again....

Old man that don't wanna wise....

Flavour, MI and Phyno please play for #GMB wiser.....

Cos this man lacks wisdom and a good adviser....

Nigeria is a not a nation for dictatorship...

Nigerians must be united to say NO to Buhari and that other dwarf called Osinbanjo....

Vote for transformation
Vote for GEJ till 2019 for "A better Nigeria"

#ProudlyGEJites!
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by cheaperstores: 2:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Stilling porting..........

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Victory is assured who wants to associate with a failure......GEJ everywhere you go.......GEJ till 2019

OPEN UR EYE AND DONT BE F00LED. THE TOO MUCH MONEY IN PDP IS ATTRACTING THEM, BUT THEY WILL SURELY VOTE AGAINST PDP. MY Father is a PDP chairman of one of the LGA in the southern state (not east/igboland) HE SAID ONLY F00LS WILL VOTE FOR GEJ, HE IS JUST THERE TO COLLECT HIS NATIONAL CAKE AND IM SURE MANY PEOPLE R LIKE HIM IN PDP.

NEVER AGAIN WILL GEJ BE PRESIDENT AGAIN. THE CLOCK IS SAYING TIME-UP
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by dagbokoncept(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Even here on nairaland I can feel defections. Apc likes and e warrior are dwindling. Transformation is always positive, who knows the kind of change they are shouting self,am very sure its negative. . Baba God will never allow Nigerians to suffer in the hands of supporters of APC. God bless Gej , God bless Nigerians.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Political Transfer Window Is Opened till March 27th, 2015. What a rat race!!!
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by homegirl1: 4:19am On Mar 25, 2015
samuelmath50:

Say what u like dos not change the changes goodluck never going to win
. Wake up from ur slumber Goodluck is going to defeat Pa Bookhari convincingly. Bookhari mates are busy playing with their grand children he is here stressing himself up in the name of politics. Goodluck till 2019.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Yippsy(m): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Either change or transformation...one will definetly come in after d whole election...
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 25, 2015
POPdecorator:
Minus 200 pple from nigeria population does it make any change
that 200 pples are hungry men/women

even if tinubu join PDP change would still come

What's this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by sparko1(m): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2015
dagbokoncept:
Even here on nairaland I can feel defections. Apc likes and e warrior are dwindling. Transformation is always positive, who knows the kind of change they are shouting self,am very sure its negative. . Baba God will never allow Nigerians to suffer in the hands of supporters of APC. God bless Gej , God bless Nigerians.
Maybe you should try another e-voting system and see how true your hope is. You know initially I thought it was 500,000, now that would have made some news. 500 not so much!
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by shakiru991(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Sai Buhari na u b our

Sekem

Shoki 2 Aso rock

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Hemanwel(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2015
maestroferddi:
Tinubu and Buhari's lust for power will undo APC when they fail in this election.

If APC had fielded a younger and more credible candidate, they would have stood a better chance of challenging PDP in 2019.

With this Buhari gamble, PDP will still be in power in the next 20 years.
Watch as APC disintegrates immediately after the election. The fact that power has been zoned to the north in 2019 will hardly help matters.

The PDP candidate in 2019 will be inheriting watertight structures in the SE, SS, NC and a reasonable traction in the SW which will be sufficient to beat any other northerner challenging him from another party.
My brother,I was an ardent,avid,and a staunch APC supporter before,cos I also wanted a CHANGE of government from the PDP.Immediately after their presidential primaries and I heard GMB won it,I immediately distanced myself from the party.
Instead of voting a former dictator in a democratic system,I will vote GEJ one million times over.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by oweman: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Victory is assured who wants to associate with a failure......GEJ everywhere you go.......GEJ till 2019

Saturday election is sure to say if this is posible , buying conscience with stolen dollars that ought be used to provide services .
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by jellymax: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2015
undecidedSomeone s ur president for 8 years, and u've not achieve anything, good job u no get, kon dey talk JEG till 2019, u want to dey suffer till then? Stupid set of people, very senseless !
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by ebhohimimen(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2015
The rise and fall of sai buhari
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Ladipodeal: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2015
enzony:
GEJ victory is assured. Majority of people in Lagos say that they'll vote GEJ. You hear this in public places eg, bars, public transport, markets, etc. Wonder how APC manages to get large online supporters.
Maybe most of these online peeps are living abroad.

GEJ till 2019.

Maybe you've been talking to people of the Southeast and Southsouth living in Lagos. Most Yorubas in Lagos support GMB and Ibos GEJ, Northerners and a lot of people from middle belt in Lagos supports Buhari.
Political argument in public place largely between ibos and Yoruba both who might not have PVC or cant vote due to the fact that PVC was collected in their office or business location.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by sorom4: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2015
enzony:
GEJ victory is assured. Majority of people in Lagos say that they'll vote GEJ. You hear this in public places eg, bars, public transport, markets, etc. Wonder how APC manages to get large online supporters.
Maybe most of these online peeps are living abroad.

GEJ till 2019.
or na double and triple accounts created by an individual
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by rexzqcom(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Takim107:
I want to say, I want to yarn....in fact after GEJ in 2019 it will still be him till I say otherwise. .lolz

I beg don't yarn. Two terms in 2019 will do.
We need to give an lgbo or a North central (middle_belter) candidate a chance. We have potential great leaders in every part of the Nigeria.
#votegejandotherpdpcandidates.
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by sirscripture: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
CHM11:
How can a party have Fashola, Rochas, Kwankaso, even oshiomole and they bring this thing called Buhari!!!!!.......disgrace to Nigeria at his age...see his mates as they have their pride and ego intact...he is just fooling himself every four years because he wants to visit aso rock before death calls.

Are you saying at 70 your dad cant make rational or responsible decisions? Leadership has no age barrier my friend. Dont be decieved fa
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by anonimi: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2015
CHM11:

Nice meme of the Aisha Edo rally ABUSE of our people.
Can you juxtapose her picture with any one of the husband below showing his very old frame against the young fresh child-not-bride wife and put words ike

- Ok for old man Buhari to marry BABY Aisha

- But Aisha abuses Edo girls of PROSTITUTION abroad.

Are we SLAVES?

Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197141_fashbuhari2_jpeg8a44400e4f79810a132d53c499b6010b
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by Amack(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2015
defection time blessings time.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by anonimi: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2015
adaweezy:
they are as irrelevant as the K in knife and
Sai ambode
ambode ni jooh ambode ni jare

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240121_facebook20150318085621_jpeg2cf3bd471d08eea34799ff04feffdfdd
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by richidinho(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
POPdecorator:

Mumu wey no fit read

500 is boldly written there

U still manage to call it 200, u try Shaaa

Buhari will call that 33
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by tfk08: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
one million Apc members defect to pdp. Nonese
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by tfk08: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by panalpep: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2015
POPdecorator:

Ewu, it's 500 not 200
Re: Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos by mrmetoo1: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
So with GEJ waking and sleeping I'm Lagos, they were able to get 500 people to defect, that's a wonderful achievement.

All these morale booster things, if you give me dollars today I too will get 1000 people to "defect" today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.