Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (37947 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Billygee2u: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Obasanjo is an evil man.
Oh lord! rise against all the evil men in Nigeria and let them scater and be destroyed .
Oh Lord take the evil men in Nigeria away like you did to Uzaiah before Isaiah saw your glory.
We Nigerians want to see your glory in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by oweman: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2015
adeduntaniyabo:
AMAZING DATA BUNDLE
Already made sim with data is also avaliable

Etisalat 500mb. #500
Etisalat 1GB. #800
Etisalat 1.5GB. #1200
Etisalat 2GB. #1600
CALL/WHATSAPP 08162637076, 08084126978. This offer applies to those that stays in Ibadan alone for face to face transaction

Any reason not selling to people outside Ibadan ?
I thought what you need is your bank details so you send the data to someone who alresdy has a working sim .Call you 8am i need the 1_5 GB this morning .
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2015
yinchar:
Despite all this, you cant stop the movement...

[size=14pt]Come March 28 Jona.daft is heading back to Otouke[/size]

[size=18pt]I cant wait to cast my vote for the incorruptible general[/size]

[size=20pt]GMB/PYO[/size]

[size=24pt]Sai Buhari[/size]

Talk better thing abeggiiii. Incorruptible general my foot! Someone who purposefully forged certificate and committed perjury?
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by firstolalekan(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU SEE APC AND THEIR LIES, YOUTHS THAT ARE FIGHTING IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE ARE NOW PDP THUGS
Morôn
Were you there?
Hopeless PDPïg
Soon, you'll be out of job from the OTUOKE DRUNKĄRD
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by micrep3030(m): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by ignis: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Sani Age David. ...Huh. ..What a name?
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by gr8femfred: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU SEE APC AND THEIR LIES, YOUTHS THAT ARE FIGHTING IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE ARE NOW PDP THUGS
d fact that u like PDP dos not mean u should lost ur brain... PDP with thuggery. God w help us. we all need change is only Igbo ppl DAT tink diff about d situation of dis gr8 nation coz of Biafra fight. I love my country...
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by corozy(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
look at dis Tanoid.....are u blind to comprehend wat is. Posted at all......can't u undastand dat it's a planned work.........
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by 400billionman: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2015
nzeadachie:

This write up is very useless..

He saw youths that were fighting and mediated now they branded them PDP thugs. While it was one person who attacked him.

Shame on the writer..
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by nagoma(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP the killer Party doing what It does best.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by olayinkaj2(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2015
All this madness will stop in few days time.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by nzeadachie: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Morôn
Were you there?
Hopeless PDPïg
Soon, you'll be out of job from the OTUOKE DRUNKĄRD
MUGU YOU DON'T READ THE NEWS?
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by nzeadachie: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2015
corozy:
look at dis Tanoid.....are u blind to comprehend wat is. Posted at all......can't u undastand dat it's a planned work.........
PLANNED WORK AS HOW?
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by thunder74(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2015
A closer look at pictures will make you to doubt the story.

He has been treated by the nurses or doctors looking at the bandage in his head and hands and a drip injection in his right hand, yet the doctors did not treat the alleged stomach or chest where it appeared critically injured. The underwear soaked with his blood still on him intact.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by alex2242(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 /# 12million
Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London
For
Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career
and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in
Affluence.
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC
and
PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change",
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble
and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of
Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do
Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more
Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do
Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay
Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use
You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the
Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his
Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For
Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If
You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and
APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen
Buhari's Children and Jonathan's Children On The
Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither
Have I
seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Hibiscuss(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2015
The picture looks unreal. Even if he was attacked, I think the first thing to do is clean the blood and treat the wounds. But from the pix, the man is on drip while the blood still flow. What happened to first Aid or was the pix snapped to score political point? Just curious.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by katazozo: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2015
My prayer for all A p shits is that all the days of their lives,an illiterate man like Buhari will be their head in their various offices.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by slymichael(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2015
In as much as am supporting a particular party, I will not be in support of anybody putting law into his/her hands. Dis ppl we r killing ourselves for don't even have single of dia relations here in naija. Let us be wise my fellow ppl. God bless naija. Peace!!!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Bright2(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2015
The other one is liar Muhammed he can lie, this one also is liar Ibrahim he can also lie.

Why can't you people change as you instigate?

APC there's God oo.
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by starlingbawa(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2015
This is just too bad. When are we as a nation going to learn that this dastardly act(s) must stop? The year 3052 perhaps
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
lies!!!

NEVER BELIEVE THE MEDIA!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by gbassa: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
This is fake, no sign of stress in the face of that man.
Before a Dr will work on that man, doctor or nurse will clean and know the exact sport of the wounds and the degree of the injuries, so they will clean him up, remove that singlet.
Can you just look at the bandage at hid head, very clean and blood from the chest and the ribs. No doctor will work on that man without removing the man singlet. This is fake gist.

Acekidc4:
This is getting too Much!!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
He wanted to change the scene but the scene changed him. Change the changer is the best slogan for the period. APC =lies and propaganda
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Francon(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
See APC and scam.

I have seen this picture earlier last month. It was a man and his wife that claimed Gov. Rochas humiliated them for supporting pdp.

Link
Nigerianewspoint.com/?p=3244
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by Ndeewonu: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
It must be a faction of APC that did it. Cheekena!!!
Re: Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe by melomelo: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

Plz be patriotic and vote for GEJ/PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.