Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari (23935 Views)

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by laurel03(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by McSpark: 5:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Pennywise(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2015
This is about the 3rd 'poll' of this kind I am reading in as many days. They try to sound more convincing each time. But why are my Igbo brothers always the ones going on this kind of errand right from the days of Arthur Nzeribe

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:
A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

Fool!
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by dmjinc(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2015
GMB!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by kingslly(m): 5:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Lies, lies and lies. Your identity is also a lie because you r not frm the Niger-delta
courage54:

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by lawbabs: 5:35am On Mar 25, 2015
ascaris:
GEJ is winning this elections for sure. I don't pray for any court to disqualifies Buhari because it might serve as an excuse for trouble makers to reject the results and create the parallel govt. they have been planning for. Please allow GEJ to trash this man neatly for the and final time!
So you are being deceived by this 'independent' poll that was conducted in aso rock, not in public domain. See the loss of gej will be like film trick to you...

2 Likes

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by oweman: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2015
A survey by an ALAWDA group ni
Nigerian unlimited .
Anyone can write what he likes . With inec card readers all the votes will count.
Soja or no Soja i dont care

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by lawbabs: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Pennywise:
This is about the 3rd 'polls' of this nature I am reading in as many days. They try to sound more convincing each time. But why are my Igbo brothers always the ones going on this kind of errands right from the days of Arthur Nzeribe
Every public online poll has been won by gmb. na only secret poll gej dey win. Independent indeed. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2015
efilefun:

PDP= People Deceiving People
Una umbrella no fit cover una shame again it's just few days to go

APC change!!!!
Sai Buhari

Dey dia dey deceive urself and give urself false hope.

1, ur old general might be disqualified before election and 2, even if he's allowed stand the election, he's an awesome failure for the 4th time.

Una neva chi chumchin
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by dammytosh: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Lol.

Independent Dollars in action.

Even GEJ knows there is fire on the mountain.

No incumbent President in Nigeria would have been this scared of election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by tempest69: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2015
These are just means to encourage PDP and GEJ to proceed the election. Just watch and see how the realities will unfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
b[size=20pt] we have over a thousand professors in Nigeria
close to a million PhD holders
yet we are told to vote a very old man that is not sure if he has a waec result.
in this 21st century? shuuuuuu
a man that said he will equal the dollar and naira but does not even have a clue of what he is saying or how to go about it?[/size]b

Old age will forever elude you and your generations.

3 Likes

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by kekakuz(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2015
papawemba:

Old age will forever elude you and your generations.
you mean the one that is currently eluding you and your unborn generation?
I will live long and respect my age when am old.
cursing only shows you dwindling mind. so I send the curse to you in Jesus names
amin

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by ceeceeco: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Ebola gone, Boko Haram going....GEJ till 2023.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by emeka2847: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2015
419 survey shrouded in secrecy. How can Jonathan ever win based on performance?
Jonathan became doomed the day that religion and ethnicity was cancelled out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by socialmediaman: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2015
atlwireles:

http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/32896-independent-surveys-give-jonathan-edge-over-buhari

Hhahahahhahahaha the president has lost all polls conducted by credible sources who did their ground research work over time. PDP is now depending on hearsay from PDP members who are so fasely confident in the history of this campaign. I saw one PDP member telling about 10 APC members who challenged him to contest "You're outnumbered".. I looked around and it was only him telling over 10 APC members they were outnumbered, maybe he meant that his vote was equal to 10 votes, laugh a little please.

3 Likes

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by steadymind(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Yeah right!!

Independent Surveys Indeed.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by godunia(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Policians deceiving Jonathan since d death of Yar Adua.watching d situation from d top of ewedu tree with a binacular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
U passed 2ru school,,,fyn! But m just wondering,,,Did d school pass tru U? undecided

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by anonimi: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by MurphyG1(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Isnt it amazing, ridiculous, stupid, how someone who does not and whose family members do not have a job continues to yearn for GEJ?

Its very unfortunate that many educated nigerians are the the cause of their low condition of living. Is it lack of exposure or just plain stupidity? Do they think they dont deserve a better life?

Most of them are religious bigots I believe. And that is why they talk about trivialities like Buhari's age, certificate, being a dictator etc.

Remember someday your children will ask you what you did to averse the current situation Nigeria is today. What will you tell them? That you supported it by voting in a clueless and corrupt man again? SHAME ON YOU!

GMB ALL THE WAY!

SAI BUHARI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by elbinmanny(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
for ya mumu mind abi??
Our eyes done shine like this shocked shocked
GEJ till Buhari can sing the national anthem grin
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
LOL. PDP can sponsor as many crooked polls as money can but that won't save Jonathan's behind this Saturday. cheesy
U foolish oooo,,,,can't u see d reality on ground?Ode,,,Gej all d way,,,,,
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by KingBish(f): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok. Let us find out from this forum:
Have you changed your mind about who you want to vote for between February 14th and now? Like for YES and share for NO
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Aroh48(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=16pt]Everyone is looking for avenue to enjoy jonathans dollar rain.
Which one come be okezie ventures abi na zevland ventures? ??
These set of charlatans have not paid their dues enough to be regarded as reputable. Their survey holds no water.
May the best man win.

I dont like buhari and I dont like jonathan.... fuccck em both.

I supply my own light, security, water and as a matter of fact, I fear for my life whenever I run into policemen.
Nigeria is one fuucccjed up place to be right now.
[/size]
1000 likes
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by DTaj: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2015
All these funny surveys...And it had to be reported by Tribune, a newspaper that was (and still is) the mouthpiece of the Bleaching Master, Alao-Akala and the 'drug-induced, jaw-based, ever-smiling' Gbenga Daniel; and anything PDP...

No wonder Tribune had undergone several rebranding over the years but sales and patronage have still not improved. Pathetic.

You gather a sample of 24,000 'respondents' on the streets of Ibadan (even if that was real in the first instance) and you generalize as being the expected outcome for the country! In a country where BUHARI has deep-seated, emotional connection with an avalanche of voters?

These PDP-commissioned surveys are a joke! And Tribune is even more so...
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Profayo: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Please did anyone on NL participate in that survey?
Just want to be sure it wasn't done in the moon.

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by juman(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari will win by large margin.

Sai change, sai buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by olas24u(f): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2015
chukwu emeka survey limited, all public opinion polls have been won by GMB ,it is only secret and independent ones that GEj can always win .

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2015
What ever is d survey, ur PVC will decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola / Kanu’s Actions Worse Than That Of Northern Youths –makarfi / Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.