Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari (23932 Views)

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by chrisviral(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Everybody Knows GEJ is winning.
APC doesn't want to win, they just want to make a statement as against 2019.

I hope GMB takes this as therapy o
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by McDoe(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Since this is a survey by the biased and myopic Igbo persons, it remains biased and totally untrue. We know where their supports are and should stop publishing these thrash in the name of opinion polls.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by philips70(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
for ya mumu mind abi??
Our eyes done shine like this shocked shocked
GEJ till Buhari can sing the national anthem grin

There are lines I can bet my last kobo Jonathan can never say correctly. All the national anthems, the Lord's prayer, the pledge and good morning. He will surely read them from an Abati inspired piece of paper as usual.
Goodluck Ebelemo Azikiwepreye Jonathan, the dullest parader of PhD in Nigeria. Grand Commander of the Failed Republic.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by XBLadez: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Even the birds of heaven are singing Jonathan's victory. Buhari is set for another heart attack, I just hope he survives it

GEJ - 2019!

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by XBLadez: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2015
philips70:

There are lines I can bet my last kobo Jonathan can never say correctly. All the national anthems, the Lord's prayer, the pledge and good morning. He will surely read them from an Abati inspired piece of paper as usual.
Goodluck Ebelemo Azikiwepreye Jonathan, the dullest parader of PhD in Nigeria. Grand Commander of the Failed Republic.
Na lie grin

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Ventura1: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Has any Nairalander ever had his/her opinion sampled on the street by these groups?
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2015
can you imagine these bunch of mercenaries? you used 24k to sample the opinion of over 70m voters and you're taking it to the bank. you can't even use 24k to sample Ekiti state with less than 700k voter.
moreover, pdp fans dont believe in survey and online poll. its conference exhausting
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by dexterinc2003: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
if it is sure for PDP....Organise another AIT poll today,lol,the result wont allow most of the tanoids sleep till saturday,this is no longer a movement,its a tsunami. #SAI BUHARI

#CHANGE GANG#

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
XBLadez:
Even the birds of heaven are singing Jonathan's victory. Buhari is set for another heart attack, I just hope he survives it

GEJ - 2019!
south west votes will shock buhari most . Apc is only winning one state in the south west . Just wait and see .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by farafa(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Mr. clueless must go
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by muktarmtt(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2015
D head of magazine is an Igbo den wat d u expect independent survey my as*s
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by cacali(f): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2015
March 28 is just a few days away, survey or no survey.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Independent poll that rated GEJ high on security, that's an area where even the die hard GEJ supporters try to avoid discussing yet this poll got people from all over Nigeria to say GEJ is doing great there.

Can we please just have an open poll that PDP won, just one. One we can verify, one that people have actually participated in
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
we have over a thousand professors in Nigeria
close to a million PhD holders
yet we are told to vote a very old man that is not sure if he has a waec result.
in this 21st century? shuuuuuu
a man that said he will equal the dollar and naira but does not even have a clue of what he is saying or how to go about it?
Idiotic analysis, what has gej achieved with his worthless phD? even zuma president of South Africa who has no formal education is much better than gej. cluelesss reigns supreme in you.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by dexterinc2003: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
If it is sure for PDP,let them organise another AIT poll today,lol,the results would give mot tanoidss sleeple nights till

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Sammiejokes(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
kekakuz:
we have over a thousand professors in Nigeria
close to a million PhD holders
yet we are told to vote a very old man that is not sure if he has a waec result.
in this 21st century? shuuuuuu
a man that said he will equal the dollar and naira but does not even have a clue of what he is saying or how to go about it?
you are either a fool for certificate or a patron of foolishness. The last time we check a phd holder from otueke has a brain of a waec holder.what has phd in a subject got to do with leadership. many educated illiterate rooming our streets. I will never forget a book by Awo where he wrote extensively on educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by hotwax: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes Igbo survey.

Let them Igbo 24,000 vote for GEJ.

Let Yorubas and Hausas vote for Buhari. Lets see who wins.

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2015
atlwireles:

http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/32896-independent-surveys-give-jonathan-edge-over-buhari
An idiotic projection, i qouted this because ur eyes go clear on d 28 of march. U re just raising false hope abeg. An ibo made fake analysis.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by mufikings(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
grin

The way the minds of PDP supporters work should be a subject of an intensive research by scholars in Harvard.

You can say that again bro, clueless supporters.

1 Like

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Suljosh: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
A survey by an IGBO man! Laughing in clueless voice! Igbo= sell out.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Nemma(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2015
If you don't understand why those who are in Abuja don't want to return and those who want to go are doing so at all cost, look at this information.
SPECIAL REPORT:
SALARY OF NIGERIAN SENATORS.
After reading through this Special Report, any shred of doubt in the reader's mind that Nigeria is doomed and heading for a headlong, downward plummeting will simply dissipate. The details of the remuneration of an average Nigerian Senator is detailed below:
* Basic Salary (B.S) - N2,484,245.50
* Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) - N1,242,122.70
* Constituency Allowance (200% of B.S) - N4,968,509.00
* Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) - N1,242,122.70
* Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) - N621,061.37
* Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) - N248,424.55
* Accommodation (200% of B.S) - N4,968,509.00
* Utilities (30% of B.S) - N828,081.83
* Domestic Staff (70% of B.S) - N1,863,184.12
* Entertainment (30% of B.S) - N828,081.83
* Personal Assistants (25% of B.S) - N621,061.12
* Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (75% of B.S) - N1,863,184.12
* Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) - N248,424.55
* Severance Gratuity (300% of B.S) - N7,452,736.50
* Car Allowance (400% of B.S) - N9,936,982.00
* TOTAL MONTHLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 ($181,974.00)
* TOTAL YEARLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 x 12 = N353,756,988.00($2,183,685.00)
* EXCHANGE RATE: $1 = N162
LEGISLATORS PAY WORLDWIDE PER ANNUM
* Britain - $105,400.00
* United States - $174,000.00
* France - $85,900.00
* South Africa - $104,000.00
* Kenya - $74,500.00
* Saudi Arabia - $64,000.00
* Brazil - $157,600.00
* Ghana - $46,500.00
* Indonesia - $65,800.00
* Thailand - $43,800.00
* India - $11,200.00
* Italy - $182,000.00
* Bangladesh - $4,000.00
* Israel - $114,800.00
* Hong Kong - $130,700.00
* Japan - $149,700.00
* Singapore - $154,000.00
* Canada - $154 000.00
* New Zealand - $112,500.00
* Germany - $119,500.00
* Ireland - $120,400.00
* Pakistan - $3,500.00
* Malaysia - $25,300.00
* Sweden - $99 300.00
* Sri Lanka - $5,100.00
* Spain - $43,900.00
* Norway - $138,000.00
In terms of lawmakers’ salaries as a ratio of GDP per capita, the gap is even much wider. While the salary of a Nigerian lawmaker is 116 times the country’s GDP per person, that of a British member of parliament is just 2.7 times.
The average salary of Nigerian worker based on the national minimum wage is N18,000.00, So, the yearly salary is N18,000.00 x 12 = N216,000.00 ($1,333.00)
Remember, Yearly Salary of Nigerian Senator = $2,183,685.00.
Proportion: $2,183,685.00/$1,333.00 = 1,638
It will take an average Nigerian worker 1,638 years to earn the yearly salary of a Nigerian Senator.
Source: the economist
Legislators, both at d state & federal level are d problem of dis country. They only legislate into their pocket. Lets unite, mobilize & move against them begining with those thieves at the National Assembly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Suljosh: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Clueless Igbo Youths + Clueless Igbo Adult = Sell Out.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Sabadon(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying
Over £40,000/ # 12million
Naira as School Fees
Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have
Being Moved To London For
Studies and Residence while
Developing Their Career and
living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar's Children Are
Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are
Abroad Schooling and Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and
Investing In their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After
They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless
Graduate Wearing APC and
PDP Customized Vest and
Polo, Chanting "Change"
Holding Brooms and
Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing
Yourself, Fomenting Trouble
and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of
Peanuts that can't make you
a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying
Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice
Or learn a Skill that will make
You more Productive today
in the Society. Why Not Do
Volunteering Jobs Instead Of
Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To
Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and
Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of
Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a
Good Job, They Can't Use
You As A Thug /
Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His
Ten Children To the Street
For Campaign and Jonathan
Will not Bring his Children
and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign, Then
You are a Disgrace To Your
Family If You Don't Stop
Masquerading Yourself As
PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have
Never Seen Buhari 's Children
and Jonathan's Children On
The Street Wearing APC Vest
and Holding Brooms, Neither
Have I seen Jonathan's
Children Carrying The PDP
Umbrella Even On Social
Media Let Alone In the
Street....
A Word Is Enough For The Wise..
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by senier007(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Out of 15 polls done by credible organization, all the results point ovGMB winning and a defeat to GEJ, This is the only independent poll I have heard of since the beginning of this electioneering, may be they want to give the man a hope, and the whole poll was done in south west, and the man that is supposed to win wants to disqualify his main challenger that he can easily beat ? Paradox indeed, why would you be afraid of somebody that u can beat easily? Saturday is not far, say NO to DIsqualification base on voters card allegation on either he is public servant or not, whether it's APCP or APC, whether it's MUhammadu or Mohammed, or whether the manner in which his former school present his result to him is not suspicious, imagine the allegation not cuz he is corrupt or he has case to answer in court or omisore was in prison when he was elected by his party to run for senate, he was declared a winner while still in prison, obanikoro committed crime but he was still given a ministerial appointment. Did u see the double standard?

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by OLADD: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2015
ascaris:
GEJ is winning this elections for sure. I don't pray for any court to disqualifies Buhari because it might serve as an excuse for trouble makers to reject the results and create the parallel govt. they have been planning for. Please allow GEJ to trash this man neatly for the last and final time!

Yes, you are right. Buhari's political sojourn is better ended at the polling booths instead of in the court. Disqualification will still give him some bragging right.

2 Likes

Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by KMJY(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2015
When various opinion polls were swinging in direction of Buhari, APC fans were making a hail of noise that Buhari will win the real polls. Now that anoda independent polls favors GEJ, they are now trembling n alleging fraught. Funny, isn't it? To be candid, if Nigerians hav been following the trend of GEJ political career, you'll agree wit me that this man is unstoppable. Like David in the Bible, GEJ has been shooting like a rocket. I honestly don't see how any one can stop this movement
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by sho110: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
courage54:
A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

We Nigerians are wiser than ur cajoles. Nobody needs to tell us where to go. In 1999 the south-West foolishly followed AD, all in the name of Awolowo and their claims to be progressive, the rest na story. Abeg, leave Nigerians alone, we know what to do with our votes. Shikenah!
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by minwafor: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Opinion polls everywhere. Ok oh. Latest by monday, we will have the facts not speculation. Nigerians should vote wisely and may the right candidate win. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by megamindmaster(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2015
People keep calling Jonathan clueless and I wonder. Is GMBa miracle worker? How can he say he will make $1=#1. He will just come and dictate it and it will happen? This man will just destroy democracy. If this is how he wants to rule Nigeria, I think I better remain with the "clueless" GEJ, because this one is more than cluelessness, it is brainlessness....
Re: Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari by Malachyia(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
This Post almost got me in doubt of my knowledge of statistics. please someone should go thru the post and add the percentage to see if it will give us 100%. If it doesn't, then we will need a further explanation as to the credence of this "so called" consulting firm running voters perception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Postpone Edo Election - Police, DSS Advise INEC / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.