Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders (1140 Views)

Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by sirjefftson: 2:58am On Mar 25, 2015
A true life story...... please don't judge in a hurry ............ A guy(I was asked by my friend) was ask to address an issue between two lovers having a misunderstanding in their relationship. and along the way d guy(me) and the girl in question fell in love. What do you advice the guy (me)my colleges? Note the two guys are close friends. Pls reasonable advice only or keep off if u don't have any to offer.
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 25, 2015
I'll advise u not to date her
You are not in love with her.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by sirjefftson: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2015
thanks 4 that piece. but my guy am seriously attracted to this girl and so much feel empty without her. what do think I have for her then if not love?
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by asadike(f): 3:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Guy, no try am,karma is a bitch. Pls don't betray your friend. At d end,all i see are tears and regrets. you might return home one day to meet your brother or even your neighbour on top of your girl.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by sirjefftson: 4:04am On Mar 25, 2015
thanks bro
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by OtunbaJega: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Its doesnt make sense.... Just withdraw dat lust.... That shit aint love nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Infomizer(m): 4:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Flee..

1 Like

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Yippsy(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Steer clear bro. Cus if eventually both of dem get along... there will b difficulties encountered BTW d 2 best friends and other friends cus dey wonf be in gud terms. Nat to naw talk about if d girl eventually breaks up with the friend... my bro... he ll b mocked silly.. jus advise he steer clear and ignore the love. Biko
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by sanchezzz: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
I doubt if this guy is your best friend.. respect your self and your friend. what ever you think you have for this girl is not LOVE its called LUST. it wont end well am very sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Do what you have in mind before posting it here.
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by dharay99: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
sirjefftson:
A true life story...... please don't judge in a hurry ............ A guy(I was asked by my friend) was ask to address an issue between two lovers having a misunderstanding in their relationship. and along the way d guy(me) and the girl in question fell in love. What do you advice the guy (me)my colleges? Note the two guys are close friends. Pls reasonable advice only or keep off if u don't have any to offer.

0p, hang ur d1ck dia...no near d girl. undecided
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by henryozil(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Don't even try it, when you have problem with her, she might also fall in love with her advicer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by coolfredo(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
.. u wil loose two things at once.. u n ur guy wil become a very good enemy... girls aint loyal .... she wil leave u n date anothrr guy ... then u wil count ur loses with tearz

1 Like

Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Op you think you love her but the truth is that it's nothing other than some hormones playing a fast one on you. Shake it off.
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
sirjefftson:
thanks 4 that piece. but my guy am seriously attracted to this girl and so much feel empty without her. what do think I have for her then if not love?

I'm a lady not a guy. You feel you love her cos she keep coming to you in tears and it brought the two of you closer. You'll loose your friendship with your guy. I know why I insist you don't date her.
You are laying a wrong foundation for your relationship.
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by Pdizzle(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well you're not a good friend
Re: Me And My Best Friend's Girl Falling In Love. What's Ur Advice? Nairalanders by sirjefftson: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
Do what you have in mind before posting it here.
op I don't have any reasonable thought in mind that's y I brought it here for ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nairaland Not Have A Performing ARTS Section? / What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm / What"s D Most Important Virtue Or Character In A Rship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.