Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins (1842 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / Nigeria : The 5 Biggest Losers If Jonathan Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by Kingsimmer(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2015
checkout 5 Political Disciples Of Jonathan That May Be Forced To Flee If
Buhari Wins
Dame Patience Jonathan

The first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria will have to chew some of her
own words if Buhari manages to move into the Aso Rock despite her open
campaign against GMB as Buhari is fondly called. ‘Mama Peace’ left no
stone unturned in her quest to see her husband retun for a second term as
she has been moving from state to state mobilizing women to vote for her
husband.
Ayodele Fayose
The Ekiti State governor through this campaign season remains the most
strident and consistent critic of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. Even now, Fayose
may well be considered the most controversial governor in the country today.
Nigerians look forward to a change of attitude in case Buhari emerges the
next president.
Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor]
Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life
Bible Church, located in Warri, southern Nigeria, and is currently the President
of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and Christian Association of
Nigeria. He is one of the president’s staunch supporters.
He has accused Muhammadu Buhari of being the brain behind Boko Haram
saying that he is fanning the embers of disunity.
Femi Fani Kayode
Fani-Kayode is the director of media and publicity of the Peoples Democratic
Party presidential campaign organization. He was with the opposition’s All
Progressive Congress (APC) until June 2014 when he returned to the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party. He has been at the forefront of the political
attacks on the daura-born retired general.

Asari Dokubo
Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, formerly Melford Dokubo Goodhead Jr. and
typically referred to simply as Asari, is a major political figure of
the Ijaw ethnic group in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. He severally issued
threats against opposition politicians including Muhammad Buhari, promising
a series of action against him and some opposition party leaders and voters
from the Niger Delta region should the general elections not go the way of
President Goodluck Jonathan in the region.
It is important to note that the personalities mentioned above might not
necessarily flee as democratic institutions will likely protect them if the
Buhari presidency (assuming he wins) decides to persecute them.

1 Share

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by TI1919(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by ephemm(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
I'll increase the list by adding 5 more:

*Indomie Brain - Doyin Okupe
*Subsidy & NNPC Scams CIC - Diezani Alison-Madueke
*Backslided Social Critic turned Sycophant - Reuben Abati
*EFCC Sage turned Politician and Decampee - Nuhu Ribadu
And finally the madam of them all
President Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

3 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by Splashme: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=13pt]The biggest loser will be the entire Nigerian nation and the African continent in general.

The brain-dead man will take us 30yrs backward. ISIS, Al'Shabab, Alqueda, or Boko Haram may have a permanent home in Nigeria
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by POPdecorator: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]The biggest loser will be the entire Nigerian nation and the African continent in general.

The brain-dead man will take us 30yrs backward. ISIS, Al'Shabab, Alqueda, or Boko Haram may have a permanent home in Nigeria
[/size]
u need to see ur doctor

11 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by teemanbastos(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]
and i believe you should be wiser than this o.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by timilehing(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Just in case..
Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by domopps(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Splashme:

[/size]

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2. Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7. Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!N:B-PLEASE LETS DO THE RIGHT THING THIS TIME BY VOTING FOR BUHARI!!!

Cheeeers

10 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by maxdozie(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2015
op !
for your mind Asari Dokubo go run if BUHARI WIN??
Let's keep watching

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by Orunto: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2015
The writer of this piece is a bokoharam worse than Buhari. If Buhari succeeds as a Democratic President, he has alot to learn to maintain that success. He does not learn by driving away his fellow citizens. Unless he wants to die howling through life like a predator. Nigeria is for all of us. No one is running nowhere. Buhari wont run when Goodluck prevails. So stop weeping silly sentiments.
Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by dunkem21(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2015
It shows the extent of unforgiven spirit innate in the man.

He will also jail all nairalanders for adding their voice.
..and I ask ..

..Has Goodluck jailed Amaechi, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed for lying and pouring vituperations against the President, family and Nigerians in general?

It will never happen!
Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by abokikhalifa: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2015
dunkem21:
It shows the extent of unforgiven spirit innate in the man.

He will also jail all nairalanders for adding their voice.
..and I ask ..

..Has Goodluck jailed Amaechi, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed for lying and pouring vituperations against the President, family and Nigerians in general?

It will never happen!
he can't , because he dos not no anything/ his right as a president and number one citizin of a gReat nation like nigeria..
When buhari get ti aso rock by the grace of God he wiLl teach jonathan hw to govern a state.....peace

2 Likes

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by dunkem21(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
he can't , because he dos not no anything/ his right as a president and number one citizin of a gReat nation like nigeria..
When buhari get ti aso rock by the grace of God he wiLl teach jonathan hw to govern a state.....peace

So, Fayose and patience will not go to jail again?

Double speak at its peak.
Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by abubkhr: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
It seems you miss the point Buhari's number one enemy is Sambo Dasuki all those you mention are attention seekers and there is nothing they can do to stop Buhari that why they are making noise and throwing insult. But Sambo is the real Evil and i pray his evil intentions fail.

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins by Braggante(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm interested in Nigeria developing greatly. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, tribalism, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.

Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda that conspires to rob us of our reason and corrupt our common sense. And now we hear the possibility of rescuing the chibok girls at the brink of elections. How strategic. But we are no fools.

A few days from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error called PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remain unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall give PDP a 28th of March that shall never ever be forgot.

(1) (Reply)

I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller / ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier / CNN: Ben Carson Declare Interest To Run For US Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.