Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. (2191 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo / Anioma State: The Best Choice For Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
My mom being a delta Igbo, I have to still make my Igbo maternal brothers understand some facts about them. I just have seven advice that will move Igbo nation forward wherever they want to be (either Biafra or Nigeria).

1. Stop competing and start cooperating

2. Drop your arrogance and start being friends with other parts of Nigeria.

3. Forget about ikwerre, opobo and ijaw people, they don't like you.

4. Every Igbo man should make alaigbo his first line of investment ( no one will developyour land for you)

5. Start respecting your host communities outside alaigbo, ezeigbo of akure was flogged for his arrogance.

6. Stop building mansions outside and start building industries in alaigbo.

7. Be your brother's keeper and respect other Nigerians.

The IsraeIi control american economy today because they are cooperative, america today cannot emanate laws that will go against the Israelis because they contribute to sponsor any emerging president.

MY LAST ADVICE FOR NDIGBO
You may not succeed in Biafra if you haven't solve the issue of intra-ethnic segregation and start cooperating. Biafra will end up being a joke if an anambra man cannot see an IMO man as a brother or an ngwa man detests an Onitsha man.

Stop competing and start cooperating, Igbo will be very great with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
My mom being a delta Igbo, I have to still make my Igbo maternal brothers understand some facts about them. I just have seven advice that will move Igbo nation forward wherever they want to be (either Biafra or Nigeria).

1. Stop competing and start cooperating

2. Drop your arrogance and start being friends with other parts of Nigeria.

3. Forget about ikwerre, opobo and ijaw people, they don't like you.

4. Every Igbo man should make alaigbo his first line of investment ( no one will developyour land for you)

5. Start respecting your host communities outside alaigbo, ezeigbo of akure was flogged for his arrogance.

6. Stop building mansions outside and start building industries in alaigbo.

7. Be your brother's keeper and respect other Nigerians.

The IsraeIi control american economy today because they are cooperative, america today cannot emanate laws that will go against the Israelis because they contribute to sponsor any emerging president.

MY LAST ADVICE FOR NDIGBO
You may not succeed in Biafra if you haven't solve the issue of intra-ethnic segregation and start cooperating. Biafra will end up being a joke if an anambra man cannot see an IMO man as a brother or an ngwa man detests an Onitsha man.

Stop competing and start cooperating, Igbo will be very great with this.

Nice post ..but can I know where you are from so that I can know if your place is that developed more than lets say anambra .then only then I can talk with you

In a nutshell

Where are you from ?

8 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nice post ..but can I know where you are from so that I can know if your place is that developed more than lets say anambra .then only then I can talk with you

In a nutshell

Where are you from ?
its not all about development, I'm giving you a reason why Igbo people will continue to be marginalized.

Let me ask you a question, do you think an ikwerre or ijaw man will vote any Igbo presidential aspirant?

Igbo should drop arrogance already.

1 Like

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by VickJames(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

In a nutshell

Where are you from ?

you dont need to know where he is from, he said the truth and you should give him a round of applause for that.

6 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
VickJames:

you dont need to know where he is from, he said the truth and you should give him a round of applause for that.
He did not say the truth ..I really need to know where he is from so that we can copy their economic model

11 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

He did not say the truth ..I really need to know where he is from so that we can copy their economic model

what truth didn't I say?

Igbos are competing instead of cooperating

Igbos are arrogant.

Only a true friend will tell you your flaws, I love Igbos much but sometimes they fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
They won't listen...

1 Like

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
its not all about development, I'm giving you a reason why Igbo people will continue to be marginalized.

Let me ask you a question, do you think an ikwerre or ijaw man will vote any Igbo presidential aspirant?

Igbo should drop arrogance already.

How are Igbo arrogant

Pls can you tell me ....

Or are you saying that the Igbo shouldn't be proud if his achievement.... If you have it flaunt it .

Hausa has been in presidency all these decades has it changed the poverty index in the north

Osibanjo is the VP now ..has it stopped the agbero in Oshodi

Pls tell us how igbos are proud ....

11 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by TechRev: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
If only OP can give himself advice to go find a job and then advice his family first.

10 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by esther1994(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Just take the advice and stop looking for who to argue with.

1 Like

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
what truth didn't I say?

Igbos are arrogant.

Only a true friend will tell you your flaws, I love Igbos much but sometimes they fall my hand.

So where are you from

Igbos are competing ...or is competing bad? Competition brings out the best

Cooperation igbos are also doi g amongst their sates ..or have you seen where Igbo states are fighting each others like what we see in ekiti and ondo

What about the south east and south south cooperation

What makes you think that ikwerre hate Igbo...have you mastered the act of reading thousands ikwerre and inaw minds

Well Mr omnipotent your mistaken

Where are you from again ?

6 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by simplycarro: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
OP. I thought you are Igbo. You opened this moniker just to insult Yorubas at any slight opportunity.
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
esther1994:

Just take the advice and stop looking for who to argue with.

That's not an advise that's grand standing

Before you advise you have to put your house in order

The question is that the op is so ashamed that he can't even call his place so as not to sound stupid

He should give us a model to follow

4 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by dejonathan(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice Write Up @op
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

How are Igbo arrogant

Pls can you tell me ....

Or are you saying that the Igbo shouldn't be proud if his achievement.... If you have it flaunt it .

Hausa has been in presidency all these decades has it changed the poverty index in the north

Osibanjo is the VP now ..has it stopped the agbero in Oshodi

Pls tell us how igbos are proud ....
every other region have thier various achievements and there's nothing to be proud about in what igbos have achieved.

It was arrogance that killed aguiyi ironsi

It was the same arrogance of ojukwu that started the biafran war

That same arrogance made all other tribe in Nigeria hate igbos

The same arrogance will make most tribe in south south not to follow igbos in their biafra agitation

The same arrogance is what is controlling nnamdi KANU, and it will cost Igbo nation a lot if not properly controlled.

It is the same arrogance that is control you and making you to want to brag about Igbo achievements.

2 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
what truth didn't I say?

Igbos are arrogant.

I wouldn't want to call your place ...I know your types but shame and complex won't allow you to even name your tribe

Give us your economic and cooperation model Mr adviser

8 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Ask your mum to tell you about the Asaba massacre...then come back to this post for a reply.

4 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

So where are you from

Igbos are competing ...or is competing bad? Competition brings out the best

Cooperation igbos are also doi g amongst their sates ..or have you seen where Igbo states are fighting each others like what we see in ekiti and ondo

What about the south east and south south cooperation

What makes you think that ikwerre hate Igbo...have you mastered the act of reading thousands ikwerre and inaw minds

Well Mr omnipotent your mistaken

Where are you from again ?
where I come from doesn't matter. Take the message

Igbos should cooperate, you have everything to lose.
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
every other region have thier various achievements and there's nothing to be proud about in what igbos have achieved.

It was arrogance that killed aguiyi ironsi

It was the same arrogance of ojukwu that started the biafran war

That same arrogance made all other tribe in Nigeria hate igbos

The same arrogance will make most tribe in south south not to follow igbos in their biafra agitation

The same arrogance is what is controlling nnamdi KANU, and it will cost Igbo nation a lot if not properly controlled.

It is the same arrogance that is control you and making you to want to brag about Igbo achievements.

Now this has turned to dick measurement

Yes you are correct but please show me how you replicated this wonderfully made grandiose advise in your place . we need empirical evidences

If not

Can you pls shut the fvck up

5 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
Ask your mum to tell you about the Asaba massacre...then come back to this post for a reply.
the arrogance of Igbo people caused it.

No one would have massacred Igbo if they weren't arrogant. Na better advice I dey give una oooo
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Show us how this your cooperation has transformed your place

This is simple question

Where are you from ? We need to go there and understudy your model
Is that hard ?

6 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

No one would have massacred Igbo if they weren't arrogant. Na better advice I dey give una oooo

I am waiting adviser general

I can bet it

Your mum isn't an asaba woman

Read my signature

7 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by irynterri(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
u are kinda right @o.p,lots of igbos base their industries in lagos and the north,how many of them have in the south east but when they want to build hotels that is when they will remember owerri,although i was born and raised in lagos but i am settled in the east and by the special grace of God all my investments will be in the east and o.p not all igbos are arrogant but a good number are though because i have met igbos that said they have every right to be proud because the jews are proud(whetever they got that from)
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:

[/s]

Your mum is definitely not an Igbo woman, try harder son!

5 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's not an advise that's grand standing

Before you advise you have to put your house in order

The question is that the op is so ashamed that he can't even call his place so as not to sound stupid

He should give us a model to follow
this same arrogance we are talking about. Yoruba and hausas are more cooperative and that's why they will always rule this country.

The arrogance of ndigbo have reduced them to ordinary citizens that won't be allowed to hold a VP position, not to talk of president.

You keep bragging over nothing
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by spanishkid(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Some of them are already attacking the op. Op stop wasting your time talking to these cursed fools. They'll never listen. They're so dumb to learn. I'm patiently for them to start destroying the zoo like they call it and when Buratai and boys will start using their flàtheads for target practice and also when we will start occupying their properties again. Nigeria doesn't owe them anything. They chose to follow the line of treason in 1967 and they'll continue to be treated as the conquered people that they are. After all, they surrendered, didn't they? Op stop wasting your time preaching. These flàtheaded monkeys will never learn. They're going back to biafra with their 5 SE states and Asaba. May Chukwu okike abiama destroy the intestines of any igbo that doesn't want to go back to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by VickJames(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

He saying the truth, i dont agree with him in the case of ikwerres. if the ikwerres dont want to relate with the igbos, then, fine

1 Like

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
[s][/s]

Your mum is definitely not an Igbo woman, try harder son!
my mom is an Igbo woman, I'm closer to Igbo people than even my tribe.

I love Igbo people and I want them to excel, they are hardworking, industrious but not united.

Igbo will be the greatest tribe in Africa with just little unity within them.
Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

It does matter

We need an empirical evidence where this your advise has worked

5 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:

I love Igbo people and I want them to excel, they are hardworking, industrious but not united.

You lie and you are just doing a PR stunts .....whwhere has your advised worked

We need a workable plan that we can understudy

Are you had to tell us your place

Dont tell us that you have inferiority complex or identity challenges

4 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by tonychristopher: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
spanishkid:
Some of them are already attacking the op. Op stop wasting your time talking to these cursed fools. They'll never listen. They're so dumb to learn. I'm patiently for them to start destroying the zoo like they call it and when Buratai and boys will start using their flàtheads for target practice and also when we will start occupying their properties again. Nigeria doesn't owe them anything. They chose to follow the line of treason in 1967 and they'll continue to be treated as the conquered people that they are. After all, they surrendered, didn't they? Op stop wasting your time preaching. These flàtheaded monkeys will never learn. They're going back to biafra with their 5 SE states and Asaba. May Chukwu okike abiama destroy the intestines of any igbo that doesn't want to go back to Biafra.
Benin boy

How far

4 Likes

Re: MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:

[/s]

IMO, you don't chat like a kid that fed on an Igbo woman's breast milk. You need to face west or north in search of your mum.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram / READ: What James Faleke Said After Meeting With APC Leaders In Abuja / Nigerians Needs Iron Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.