Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror (33751 Views)

Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by dokyOloye: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
shigoslim:
That is the reason why i will never vote buhari. 38 years of misrule northern leaders. When u desert education the result u get is what we are seeing now.
Imagine if this people has embrace education, more so their leaders has put effort in encouraging their follower to take education seriously we won't be seeing what is happen today.

I thank God some1 is reasoning well.The blame for all this wahala shld go to all past and present northern leaders including Buhari Cos d boko haram imbroglio is as a result of d refusal of their leaders to educate them.
The hausa/fulani elite have failed to developed and educate their people in spite of all d political and economic power they have hoarded since independence,so how can one think they will be in a hurry to develope Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by MORNDEW(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Its an anylsis worth considering!
u signature talks abt bible yet u hate ur northern brothers. Many of u ar d reason for the rise in atheism. Now let me tell u d truth there are only two strong commandments. U can carry Bible as u like if u dnt kip dem d last day u will know. Help urself.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by feedthenation(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
XketchDesigns:
it is all making sense now, never was it about nigerian army being under-equipped. i mean compare the arms of this chadian soldiers, its not anything different from what you will find in the armory of nigerian army. They dont use their airforce, its just the normal advancement of troops. Our army cannot deal with the crises, its that simple. man know man has really eating up our army, they dont have the zeal and passion.

GEJ had to do something real drastic, so he paid the chadians to do the war! something we can do ourselves, if only we hired the right people to do the job. same thing is happening in politics.

Bros...you have spoken rightly...

The Chadians & Nigeriens only used conventional troops to fight Boko Haram within a short period, why can't NA defeat the terriorists is beyond belief.

GEJ & PDP knows more about Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by hansad: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
appini:
When Buhari was asked by a journalist to react about the postponement of the elections at Sanusi inaugural ceremony in Kano, his reply was "what's Boko Haram?".

I still strongly believe that the bloody tyrant called Buhari, knows more about this terroristic group; that has brought pains and deaths to the people of the northeastern Nigeria.

If he is not careful, he will be handed over to the ICC for crimes against humanity after the good people of this country must have rejected him in the forthcoming election.

Yours highlighted above; Yeah, Buhari not only said what is BH, he said it arrogantly as if he knew exactly that BH was fighting for enthronement of somebody like him as president of Nigeria.

One thing one suspects in the BH thing is that there are some foreign forces helping to use it to enthrone a puppet president in Nigeria. This is the type of struggle that obtains in other mineral-rich countries.

But lots of Nigerians that root for Buhari for president are very ignorant of these facts. Once they hate Goodluck Jonathan, it is Buhari for them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
oduastates:
Despite liberating damask, Jonathan and his bunch of corrupt peppersoup generals have refused to take over the town from the Chadian because they are too incompetent to do so.
The chadian cannot continue their offensive because of this.
The twits below are from Joe penny of rueters who is embedded with the chadians.

It is incomprehensible that despite seeing all these evidence of our lackadaisical attitude to this fight, people still think that the problem is with a phantom enemy called GMB.
I first heard chad complaining about this about a week before BH wrecked their havoc again.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by kay1one2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

u signature talks abt bible yet u hate ur northern brothers. Many of u ar d reason for the rise in atheism. Now let me tell u d truth there are only two strong commandments. U can carry Bible as u like if u dnt kip dem d last day u will know. Help urself.

Hate is what you call what I posted? I think otherwise.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
n9jaboy:

Bro its not about Buhari or GEJ o! Nigerian Army PR is bad...Why should we rely on media from the other side to know what is going on in this villages. This are places i've personally been to...those days when it was safe....so so bad this vampires are sucking the blood of this innocent people. cry

Thank you for this well thought reply .
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
n9jaboy:

I've deleted several phone contact from friends i made from some of this villages cos they were killed. its either you call and one of the idiots picks and tell you point blank...WE HAVE KILLED HIM..i am sorry to say.....some places have not really been liberated as said by NA.

Well, according to some people, it must be GMB that told the NA to lie.
We really deserve our leaders
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Chiaka(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
oduastates:
Despite liberating damask, Jonathan and his bunch of corrupt peppersoup generals have refused to take over the town from the Chadian because they are too incompetent to do so.
The chadian cannot continue their offensive because of this.
The twits below are from Joe penny of rueters who is embedded with the chadians.

Cant you ever see anything good in something! it was Jonathan is doing nothing about Boko now the Nigerian Hero's are on them at least some good appreciation and encouragement to them is good. Its way to bad to be overly negative about issues.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by hansad: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gliding:

It is incomprehensible that despite seeing all these evidence of our lackadaisical attitude to this fight, people still think that the problem is with a phantom enemy called GMB.
I first heard chad complaining about this about a week before BH wrecked their havoc again.

Buhari is not a phantom enemy. Buhari is a real enemy of Nigeria. Go outside Nigeria, Arabs and somalis shall taunt you today that they are coming to take take over Nigeria. They believe Buhari shall win next election.

Buhari told Nigerian Army not to kill BH terrorists. He told Nigeria army that fighting BH terrorists is like fighting Buhari's north of Nigeria.

But then, the terrorists are killing Nigerians.

Buhari can never be a friend to straightforward and honest Nigerians and to Nigerians who are not Islamic extremists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by n9jaboy: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gliding:

Thank you for this well thought reply .

Thank you
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by dokyOloye: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sanchez01:

Stop this please, how has he tried? The insurgence has been on for years now. Jonathan's six years has caused BH to be more lethal and powerful even than the NA. The elections is the sole purpose of the incessant combats of late. This is bad and we should not salute mediocrity. The lives and security of every Nigerian is paramount and should be paramount to GEJ.
It looked as if GEJ wasn't doing his best cos Boko haram insurgents used to attack Nigeria and run back to Chad to regroup and rearm whenever our soldiers were having an upper hand in d fight.
Infact, Chad cannot absolve itself from complicity in this boko haram menace cos they gave d insurgents freehand to operate from their country.
The tide is turning now cos Boko haram started attacking Chadians and of course Chad has stopped harbouring them
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by cacali(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Do the soldiers just recapture the place and then move to some other villages with no one keeping watch? How do these people kidnap 400 people at the same time forGod's sake? This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by MORNDEW(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Hate is what you call what I posted? I think otherwise.
i keep tab of all bigots in this forum nd u ar one of them. Just check ur own profile nd help urself. The bible does not support bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

am nt talking aout figures. Am talking about sacred lives lost daily due to som1's ineptitude. And besides u mustn't be a bigot to live on earth. I wonder hw u guys call on God nd hate ur brothers. Help urself today violence can ensue anywhere. Stop tribalism.
Too much anger in u
Pls smoke some SK
I don't curse. My Sensei taught me so
Have a lovely day dear.
Take note, I'm NON-RELIGIOUS
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by kay1one2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

i keep tab of all bigots in this forum nd u ar one of them. Just check ur own profile nd help urself. The bible does not support bigotry.

Neither do I.
Hope you have a real job?!
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
pinkbee:
Kidnap or they took a walk with their brothers, husbands n boyfriends.

Do you really believe what you wrote?? The dead bodies must also be sleeping but pretending to be dead then. This is similar to the way we had a false feeling of safety when our Niger delta brothers were being killed, we said it was their problem.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by MORNDEW(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Neither do I.
Hope you have a real job?!
many of u need serios re-orientation. That i said i kip tab of bigots does not mean u will always see me on this forum as a matter of fact. I dnt frequent here bt wen i com to read news nd comments, i know those who rili need brain deliverance. I hv a good job hence i know hw to make sane decision devoid of tribalism nd religion. Help urself theres still time.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by persius555(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
The truth is that the north brought this upon themselves. To think, a lot of people and institutions supported the cause of the groups when they started years ago. Not until when mosques and emirs palace were bombed did they realise that boko haram is a devillish ideology with a religous face. The north have themselves to blame. I cant imagine any tribe in the south giving support to these sort of people who claim to fight for god. The north should wake up and educate its youth and people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
dokyOloye:
I thank God some1 is reasoning well.The blame for all this wahala shld go to all past and present northern leaders including Buhari Cos d boko haram imbroglio is as a result of d refusal of their leaders to educate them.
The hausa/fulani elite have failed to developed and educate their people in spite of all d political and economic power they have hoarded since independence,so how can one think they will be in a hurry to develope Nigeria as a whole.

So, the problem we had in the Niger delta should have been blamed on their leaders. And in a few years time when OPC starts terrorizing in the west because of the funding theybnow have courtesy of our dear president, we should blame the Yoruba leaders and allow them to steam in their own problem while the rest of the country carries on. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by dokyOloye: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gliding:

So, the problem we had in the Niger delta should have been blamed on their leaders. And in a few years time when OPC starts terrorizing in the west because of the funding theybnow have courtesy of our dear president, we should blame the Yoruba leaders and allow them to steam in their own problem while the rest of the country carries on. Well done
There is no basis for comparism b/w d Niger delta militancy and d boko haram menace.
1.The Niger delta militants had a genuine grievance while up till now,nobody knows what d problem of Boko haram is.
2.The militants never deliberately targeted civilians while the boko haram insurgents have just gone on a killing spree since day one.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
n9jaboy:
Attached are pictures from Damasak where boko haram recently kidnapped over 400 villagers.

http://mobile.reuters.com/slideshow?articleId=USRTR4UQCM&irpc=932

COWARDS! Na only villagers dey fit go kidnap. Extra ordinary goooooools

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
hansad:

Buhari is not a phantom enemy. Buhari is a real enemy of Nigeria. Go outside Nigeria, Arabs and somalis shall taunt you today that they are coming to take take over Nigeria. They believe Buhari shall win next election.

Buhari told Nigerian Army not to kill BH terrorists. He told Nigeria army that fighting BH terrorists is like fighting Buhari's north of Nigeria.

But then, the terrorists are killing Nigerians.

Buhari can never be a friend to straightforward and honest Nigerians and to Nigerians who are not Islamic extremists.

The problem I see here is our inability to deal with a so called rag tag army of BH boys. We should have edealt with them on time, get their sponsors with required evidence against them and prosecute them. But for a whole NA to be unable to rout them, when the Chadian forces can, I fail to.understand.

A typical example is this attack on Damasak. The Chadian army complained about the absence of our boys just last week and gen Olukolade said that the NA have occupied all areas that they reclaimed, only for this to happen. Shall we say that it was GMB that caused that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
dokyOloye:
There is no basis for comparism b/w d Niger delta militancy and d

Why??
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by n9jaboy: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
XketchDesigns:
it is all making sense now, never was it about nigerian army being under-equipped. i mean compare the arms of this chadian soldiers, its not anything different from what you will find in the armory of nigerian army. They dont use their airforce, its just the normal advancement of troops. Our army cannot deal with the crises, its that simple. man know man has really eating up our army, they dont have the zeal and passion.

GEJ had to do something real drastic, so he paid the chadians to do the war! something we can do ourselves, if only we hired the right people to do the job. same thing is happening in politics.

Its true...something is wrong somewhere in our military..Soldiers are under paid and not properly motivated. For instance check out the video of that military personnel who was beheaded by boko haram! According to what he said --his salary was less than N50,000. These are foot soldiers that just a single bullet will kill.

I wish GEJ had hired these mercenaries long time ago, learnt Erik Prince CEO of (Blackwater Worldwide securities) proposed to our government but his proposal was turned down sometimes ago.

I personally feel Chad, Cameroon & Niger came into the war for their selfish interest. (1) When BH carry out raids in nigeria their run to these countries. These countries refused to deny them of safe havens (according to my source- Cameroonian soldiers do exchange pleasantries and share coffee together with boko haram militants. (2) These countries have been enjoying items looted by boko haram from nigeria.

Put a call across Chad- Dangote supergetti is now sold @N700, Bathroom slippers @N800 and ordinary cube of maggie is sold @N50. This crisis has put a lot of pressure on their economy...reason they have decided to join the war..with french giving them intelligence information, drone/air strikes
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by kay1one2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
MORNDEW:

many of u need serios re-orientation. That i said i kip tab of bigots does not mean u will always see me on this forum as a matter of fact. I dnt frequent here bt wen i com to read news nd comments, i know those who rili need brain deliverance. I hv a good job hence i know hw to make sane decision devoid of tribalism nd religion. Help urself theres still time.

Now who is spewing crap? !
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by hansad: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gliding:

The problem I see here is our inability to deal with a so called rag tag army of BH boys. We should have edealt with them on time, get their sponsors with required evidence against them and prosecute them. But for a whole NA to be unable to rout them, when the Chadian forces can, I fail to.understand.

A typical example is this attack on Damasak. The Chadian army complained about the absence of our boys just last week and gen Olukolade said that the NA have occupied all areas that they reclaimed, only for this to happen. Shall we say that it was GMB that caused that?

In bold:
[b]Seems you don't understand that it has been internal sabotage that has stopped NA from winning a small BH militia long ago.

Too many Nigerians that share same religious pursuits with BH sabotage NA war against BH.

BH says it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws, like stoning women to death, cutting off hands of petty thieves, etc.

Around year 2000, the 12 far north states adopted same unconstitutional sharia criminal laws to their legal systems.

In 2001, Buhari in Kaduna charged Muslims to make sure such sharia laws are used all over Nigeria.

Buhari also said that NA must not kill BH fighters.

So figure it out: too many people every where in Nigeria sabotage Nigerian govt and its army's war against BH. Foreign forces joined and helped in this recent successes.

Again some set of Nigerians use BH as an instrument to sack the incumbent govt from office - witness the local and international blackmail and uproar against the incumbent govt through the BH kidnap of Chibok girls.

If not for sabotage, what do you think makes the non-stopping stories of officers and other-ranks in military court martial?
[/b]
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Gliding(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
dokyOloye:
There is no basis for comparism b/w d Niger delta militancy and d boko haram menace.
1.The Niger delta militants had a genuine grievance while up till now,nobody knows what d problem of Boko haram is.
2.The militants never deliberately targeted civilians while the boko haram insurgents have just gone on a killing spree since day one.

What I am saying is that both constitute a problem that we should approach with a united front. I believe you will agree that many olunnocent people are being killed, what matters to them is that this menace ends.

In the hay days of OPC, they killed and molested several people. None of them will appreciate it if you tell them that it is their fault that OPC did all those things and that they should blame their leaders. I am not going to go into the legitimacy or otherwise of their demands.

Obviously BH appear to have lost it completely. And just before I forget, this funding OPC received will come back to haunt us all I'd we are not careful. If it happens, then I guess we should blame the Yoruba elders
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
PapiWata:

The title is not misleading. Those are mummified bodies in the first picture at the top.

Naijaboy, this thread will break records for readership. Pictures from the war front are very scarce, and these are top notch. This thread will definitely reach well over 20 pages, with the shots you are posting. Keep up the good work. Let the world see what Buhari's terrorist gang has done to the innocent of war.

MUMMIFIED?
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by juman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
I weep for this failed and destroyed country.

We never thought nigeria will one day be failed and destroyed like this.

nigeria was a good country when I was young in 1970s and 1980s.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by rawtruth(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
...yet killing these beasts in human cloaks (BH) was "killing northerners". We shall see how simple and honest truth fares against hypocrisy and ill-informed aloofness on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by saintendurance: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boko Haram and APC days are numbered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.