Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror (33749 Views)

Bida Market Where Boko Haram Trades - Daily Trust / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Briz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
PapiWata:

The title is not misleading. Those are mummified bodies in the first picture at the top.

Naijaboy, this thread will break records for readership. Pictures from the war front are very scarce, and these are top notch. This thread will definitely reach well over 20 pages, with the shots you are posting. Keep up the good work. Let the world see what Buhari's terrorist gang has done to the innocent of war.

You were making sense earlier in ur comments not until ur brain fell off towards the end
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by PapiWata: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Briz:

You were making sense earlier in ur comments not until ur brain fell off towards the end

Ha ha ok I don recover my brain, re-boot am, call rewire, call panel-beater, call battery charge, call Oga Meko, and now everyting done balance again, so make you no fear at all.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by hansad: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Briz:

Reality is that Buhari is politically benefiting from BH.
Many people that now regard Jonah government as weak on security due to BH violence shall now vote for Buhari.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by LastProphet: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
shigoslim:
That is the reason why i will never vote buhari. 38 years of misrule northern leaders. When u desert education the result u get is what we are seeing now.
Imagine if this people has embrace education, more so their leaders has put effort in encouraging their follower to take education seriously we won't be seeing what is happen today.

Then we will vote for an educated thief like Goodluck who is the reason why u are obviously unemployed
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by mykeloluwole(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Goodluck will never do anytin too thz bokoharam.... We need change in nigeria......
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Johnbosco77(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
Why would Boko Haram be advertising their hiding place by painting thier logo everywhere?

There is a grand deception.

Boko Haram are Chadian troops and our government is colluding with them to clear Nigerian territory for them to later annex, in order break up Nigeria as ordered by Nigeria's masters America and Europe.

Thousands of innocents Nigerians are being massacred so that America can achieve its objective of breaking up Nigeria in 2015.

dont be deceived , see my signature below:
always typing poo. Grab sense for once. #patheticSignature of urs.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Humour me and answer the questions I posed.

Johnbosco77:
always typing poo. Grab sense for once. #patheticSignature of urs.
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by wise0ne: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
sinizia:
These people are so backward in all ramifications of life!! How the heck do these people hate civilization and education? Still beats my imagination.

and they still claim to have better ideas to rule civilised Nigerians
Shame to all educated Yoruba citizen dancing behind them
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by tunex23: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
ExInferis:

That's just naive. Osama was plenty educated, some of his followers were doctors. Across the western world educated young people are rushing to join Islamic State.

It's violent ideology we need to combat.

Its not educating, it's reorienting.
God bless u sir! Nice to be back to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by johnchiii(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
PapiWata:

The title is not misleading. Those are mummified bodies in the first picture at the top.

Naijaboy, this thread will break records for readership. Pictures from the war front are very scarce, and these are top notch. This thread will definitely reach well over 20 pages, with the shots you are posting. Keep up the good work. Let the world see what Buhari's terrorist gang has done to the innocent of war.
f00l.. Am dxappointd in ur educati0n!
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
hansad:

Buhari is not a phantom enemy. Buhari is a real enemy of Nigeria. Go outside Nigeria, Arabs and somalis shall taunt you today that they are coming to take take over Nigeria. They believe Buhari shall win next election.

Buhari told Nigerian Army not to kill BH terrorists. He told Nigeria army that fighting BH terrorists is like fighting Buhari's north of Nigeria.

But then, the terrorists are killing Nigerians.

Buhari can never be a friend to straightforward and honest Nigerians and to Nigerians who are not Islamic extremists.

[b]
Did Jonathan himself not call Boko Haram his siblings? You are sounding seriously deluded. I am an easterner and i am in my right frame of mind as i put my thoughts in writing here. Being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what you are doing. I would dare to say that if a close relative of yours was amongst those whose innocent lives have been snuffed out by Boko haram you would be singing a different tune now. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbors are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable[/b]
Re: Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror by ExInferis(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
tunex23:
God bless u sir! Nice to be back to Nairaland.

thanks, though i never really left. the nairaland of today, sha, is a far cry from those days. now its a mere shadow of its former self filled with immature jingoists ever since seun went commercial.

lets see if we can lift it back up.

(miss the old crew: tezazzpete, gamine, iice, codec, dakmanzero, oyb, davidylan, dual core, seun himself, etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja / Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.