Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint (9234 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by danyegbule: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
yuncka:
In as much as U tried not to sound one sided, it still looks as though U have some 'personals' wit APC.

In all these, U should have held INEC responsible because if they were to be transparent enough, they would have disqualified Buhari when he didn't attach his certificate to the form he was submitting.
And to think that INEC has cleared him in previos elections without his certificate....
INEC has no right to disqualify him (Buhari) since he tendered an affidavit from a court suggesting that his certificate was stolen/misplaced or lost whatever the case maybe. It is the court that has the power to disqualify him if found that the affidavit sworn in a law court is false.
Me think this guy took the nigerian people for a ride..
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

You are a dishonest person.

And you're a communist agitator.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:

I was only trying to expose your tomfoolery by pointing drawing parallels with UNIPORT's rejection of an FOI request. Get it?

The excerpt provided here, which comes from the OCR website, should serve to reinforce my earlier point on this subject.

Source: http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/learners-and-parents/lost-or-incorrect-certificates/

Do you notice that only a certifying statement of result would be supplied for Buhari's WASC?
Is the same document already available in the public domain, courtesy of Katsina College? Absolutely!

Now prove you are graduate and stop scrapping the bottom of the barrel with banal suggestions.

The document provided by buhari's school is fraught with alterations and shows great signs of alteration that is why we shouted that it is fake. We will leave this matter only when Cambridge published the same result sheet as published by that katsina school. Do you understand now? Look at the statement released for yourself and see the superimposition! The documents lacks integrity!

Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by TheOtherview: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

The document provided by buhari's school is fraught with alterations and shows great signs of alteration that is why we shouted that it is fake. We will leave this matter only when Cambridge published the same result sheet as published by that katsina school. Do you understand now? Look at the statement released for yourself and see the superimposition! The documents lacks integrity!

If you are expecting me to indulge you, by analysing a scanned copy of a document that might have gone through several iterations (and hands), you are clearly not as bright as I initially thought you were.

I am done with this retaaardded debate. My arguments are in full view for the benefit of the more objective reader.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:

If you are expecting me to indulge you, by analysing a scanned copy of a document that might have gone through several iterations (and hands), you are clearly not as bright as I initially thought you were.

I am done with this retaaardded debate. My arguments are in full view for the benefit of the more objective reader.

Like I said earlier and have just confirmed, you are not as smart as you think you are. We all know buhari has no WASC and this is the only reason he has been avoiding Cambridge like ebola. This is the same reason why the APC is issuing threats if their candidate is disqualified instead of simply advising your/their buhari to contact Cambridge and put the issue to rest. grin grin

Anyway, your buhari's political career ends on Saturday. cheesy cheesy

Goodbye! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by wirinet(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

You are still deviating from the topic. The requirement was for certificates to be submitted and Jonathan submitted all his certificates to INEC. There is nowhere it is required to submit thesis but certificates.

UNIPORT has issued an official statement declaring Jonathan's certificates as authentic. When will buhari contact Cambridge to do the same for him Since you have no regard for UNIPORT, I believe you will have a lot of respect for Cambridge if they should issue an official statement declaring that they issued WASC to buhari.

Now my question still remains, why is buhari avoiding the Cambridge? Is there leprosy of ebola plague at Cambridge? Even if buhari does not want to visit Cambridge physically, fine and accepted. We are in 2015 and there are modern ways of sending messages using emails and all that. is it that buhari cannot afford a computer or internet connection or what?

WHY IS BUHARI AVOIDING CAMBRIDGE that supposedly issued him a WASC? Jonathan is not avoiding UNIPORT oo. wink grin grin

There is no requirements for certificates to be submitted, just like there is no provision for Birth certificates, Passport and other documents to be submitted. A presidential candidiate only need to be acceptable by INEC, and once INEC accepts a candidiate, only the courts can disqualify a candidiate. Since an eligiblity case is in court, Buhari now needs to prove to the courts that he is a Nigerian, he is above 40yrs of age and he has a minimum of school certificate level qualification or its equivalent.

Buhari is not obliged to show you his certificates, his birth certificates, his marriage certificate or any other certificate, just like Jonathan is not obliged to show me his PHD thesis.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Macmilla(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
galadima77:
hmmm....i think d whole idea of this thread is to continue where pdp stopped.

are u saying gmb isnt qualified or doesnt possess wasc?
Are you dumb? Is it not obvious the man didn't sit for WASCE?
I've always seen JEG and PDP as clueless clowns, but I'm beginning to see GMB and APC as a bunch of remorseless blatant liars set to break GEJ's stupidity and bad governance record.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by dazdilijae(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:

To the emboldened section of your post - I say he was only following an approach he had adopted in the past.
I have similarly leveraged an affidavit, to get myself out of a bind, because the provisions of the law allowed it.

Blame the game not the gamer.

the past didn't require him to attach evidence but the amended does
He still lives in the past never updating himself
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
wirinet:

There is no requirements for certificates to be submitted, just like there is no provision for Birth certificates, Passport and other documents to be submitted. A presidential candidiate only need to be acceptable by INEC, and once INEC accepts a candidiate, only the courts can disqualify a candidiate. Since an eligiblity case is in court, Buhari now needs to prove to the courts that he is a Nigerian, he is above 40yrs of age and he has a minimum of school certificate level qualification or its equivalent.

Buhari is not obliged to show you his certificates, his birth certificates, his marriage certificate or any other certificate, just like Jonathan is not obliged to show me his PHD thesis.

So how does buhari proves to us that he was educated up to WASC level as deposed in his affidavit and as a requirement in the new electoral act unlike in the past?
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Macmilla:

I've always seen JEG and PDP as clueless clowns, but I'm beginning to see GMB and APC as a bunch of remorseless blatant liars set to break GEJ's stupidity and bad governance record.

Thank God you can see how this APC people are trying to call white black and black white. They are a wonderful set of people, excellent at self-deceit. embarassed
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Dlionsheart: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

The question is moot as far as he sworn to an affidavit on stolen certificate and not statement of result.

Are we talking of the same military that has been bastardized and politicise? A military that was used to rig an election?

See as you dey fooool yourself with your weak, intuitive, lame argument. MUMU tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

He said his copy of certificate was with the military.

The onus is on you guys to disprove the fact by finding the the suppose Muhammadu.

As I said the burden of proof is on you guys to take the school and not Buhari to Court. The school has come in his defense. His classmates has come out in his defense. The ball is now in your court.

It's indeed an interesting case but it lacks substance.

Seriously, is there no other way to tell the whole world that you share the same brain with Cray fish?

MUMU GIRL
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by aresa: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, yours is nothing but ignorance since certificate is just one of tons of requirements and not the only requirement.

Even ability to read and write is a major qualification

10 years in public service is another major qualification

On top of that, he has a masters degree that trumps all the rubbish you people are preoccupied with.

You can scream and yell certificate all you want, #GMB is still eligible across the board.

Find something better to do with your idle time...
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by wirinet(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

So how does buhari proves to us that he was educated up to WASC level as deposed in his affidavit and as a requirement in the new electoral act unlike in the past?

He will have to show evidence that he was educated up to school certificate level by providing a certified true copy of his certificate or a statement of result from his alma mater. If PDP raises questions about the authenticity of the certificate or the statement of result, the school will be called to defend the statement of result and provide a record of pupils that sat for the 1961 cambridge/WASC exams. All these would be thrashed out at the courts.

Having said that, i think Buhari and APC were a bit careless and underestimated the desperation of PDP to attack his candidiacy. PDP has attacked APC right from inception, they even tried denying the APC the use of the APC acronym. Buhari should have used the Diploma he got from US War College as his qualification when filling the INEC form, and allow PDP to argue whether the diploma met the minimum qualification.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Djicemob: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
wirinet:

He will have to show evidence that he was educated up to school certificate level by providing a certified true copy of his certificate or a statement of result from his alma mater. If PDP raises questions about the authenticity of the certificate or the statement of result, the school will be called to defend the statement of result and provide a record of pupils that sat for the 1961 cambridge/WASC exams. All these would be thrashed out at the courts.

Having said that, i think Buhari and APC were a bit careless and underestimated the desperation of PDP to attack his candidiacy. PDP has attacked APC right from inception, they even tried denying the APC the use of the APC acronym. Buhari should have used the Diploma he got from US War College as his qualification when filling the INEC form, and allow PDP to argue whether the diploma met the minimum qualification.
Even though i dont support APC,your arguments to me seem more objective and clarifying than the overview guy/lady.Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by galadima77(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Macmilla:

even if according to u he didnt sit for the WASCE, his successes and achievements obvioulsy surpass those of ur entire lineage...which means ur certificates are worthless where he, GMB is mentioned.

keep calling people who are far beyond your reach names... doesnt do u any good. Make a name/achievements for urself....
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Roflmao Nigerians are very funny once religious and tribal hatred starts to blind them.

A man...one of the most popular men from your country in the last 100yrs. One who has played an integral part in the development of your country for over 40 yrs --- and was once your Head of State--- does not have a school leaving certificate and nobody knew until Goodluck Jonathan revealed it in 2015?

Not even the coup plotters that kicked him out in 1985 found this absurd claim out. They could've easily used it as one of the reasons why he was overthrown. Subsequent Governments --- since they couldn't nail him for corruption--- could've tarnished his image by exposing his lack of a school leaving certificate, they didn't.

GEJ supporters should try to use their brains sometimes. This is getting tiring.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2015
wirinet:

Great response! You are more intelligent than TheOtherview. undecided undecided
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by quickberry(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria politics gradually evolving from ethnicity/religious politics to personality politics,like the one practised in America. hence, I will list some of the major reasons am voting for buhari not APC, and I think any Nigerian in is right mind should do so.
1.FOOD:-GEJ said he has invested heavily in rice production over the last 6yrs, the question is what is the price of rice 6yrs ago and the price today(ladies can best answer that).
2.Power:- GEJ said he has invested billions of dollars in power sector over last 6yrs, the national grid still remain at 4000mw, when our country needs over 100,000 mw. The question is 1billion dollars can generate 15,000mw(a case study of kenya), so what's been happening to the billions?
3.Security:-Gej said is administration has spent over 10billion dollars(2trillion) on security over last 6yrs. The questions are,why the 6 weeks magical(staged) victory over boko haram, chadian troops who are less equipped than Nigerian ones even 6yrs ago was able to upturn d table on terrorists, why is our security men still paying for their uniforms.
4.Transportation: Gej said he has refurbished our trains an constructed new roads. The questions are, why is the cost of boarding d train from osogbo-ilorin 400 naira(3hrs journi) when u easily get a bus 400 naira(1hr)? No economic value, why is lokoja-abuja(busiest road in nigeria) road still fill with potholes.
5.Terrorism: Gej and pdp over the years promoted terrorism. MEND started as a ragtag small group financed by peter odili(pdp EX- governor) then for political thugs and gains, Boko Haram started as a ragtag small group financed by modu sheriff(pdp ex- governor), ombaste cult headed by baba alakiyo is been financed by pdp cohorts, after the killings of over 100 security officers, baba alakiyo was invited to Aso villa by GEJ(believe it or not), OPC a small group of yoruba militants is now been financed by Gej. So who is the god father of terrorists?
6.Water: Gej cannot even campaign on this one cause most people live on well,bore hole and pure water.
7.Economy: Gej said under his rule we have the biggest economy, the question is why the increase in inflation rate nw 8.2%, naira to dollar increase from 150-200,petrol 65-97,increase in unemployment like never before etc.
It is said for things to improve there must be change and change is the only thing that is constant. VOTE GMB NOT GEJ!!!!
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by TheOtherview: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Great response! You are more intelligent than TheOtherview. undecided undecided

I don't just post on these boards to educate wet-behind-the-ears kids, who are welded to tyranny of the tribe or religion.

I aim to provide information that people on all sides of the political divide can benefit from, simple.
Too bad if that goes over your head.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheOtherview:

[s]I don't just post on these boards to educate wet-behind-the-ears kids, who are welded to tyranny of the tribe or religion.

I aim to provide information that people on all sides of the political divide can benefit from, simple.
Too bad if that goes over your head.[/s]

All I can say is that you are less intelligent than I thought initially. Take it or leave it, that's your cup of tea.
Re: Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint by Joel3(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2017
bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis / Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week / Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.