Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. (3747 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by shumuel(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
7 Most Common Prefix used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers.

It could sometimes be a crake in the head when creating a Moniker, i mean you are faced with choosing a Name or Nickname that is not truely yours and that wont lead to easily identifing you even though some of Nairaland users don't mind being identified but most don't ''What ever happens on NL should stay in NL'' well we are all here just tring to have fun, isn't it

Below are the most used Prefix by ladies on Nairaland when choosing their Monikers

1. Miss
If not the Most popular one its sure one out of first three, its probably the first thing that come up to the ladies when thinking of what to choose for their Moniker, some would spell it in the normal form ''Miss'' while other get creative with it and spells it as ''Mz/Mhz'', ''Mizzy/Missy'' or ''Miz'' its very common among NL babes why do the decide to use it ? Well maybe it a sign that they are still Single or something.

2. Pretty
Just as the meaning of the word, these set of ladies believe they are very beautiful and i bet they choose this Prefix just to let you know it, if you disagree go check out the Dp of such Monikers and you would be Wowed.

3, Diva
Diva is a super Beautiful and powerful Woman/Lady and these set of ladies wanna prove they are, some i believe just like what it means and stand for while other pick it to show they came to NL to RULE.

4. Sexxy
Every lady believe she is sexy even if she is not, so i believe this one is natural but am sure most just wanna tell you they are sexy even before you see their dp, some ladies use either ''Sexxy'' or '' Sexy''.

5. Sweet
Ladies could be funny at times, why would any lady choose Sweet as a Prefix to her Moniker ?
Well i guess she is just passing a crazy message to whom it may concern, don't you agree wink, Lol

6. Cute
Yeap she is Cute, she knows it and she wants to tell the whole world.
Ladies who chooses this prefix are mostly the ones with natural Beauty.

7. Chic
I can't really put a finger to this one but i believe they just choose it because the word ''Chic'' is a slang mostly use in place of ''Girl'' or ''Lady'' some use it in place of ''Beautiful''.

But Ladies like seriously what were you thinking when choosing your Moniker, what inspired that Moniker of yours ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by alberto2k(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
TRUE!
sexy and miss are the popular ones! grin
and nt jx on nairaland, everywhr.
even 'lady'
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by EcoTerror: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Check prettydiva and give me your verdict about the definition of the word *pretty*

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by EcoTerror: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why do most NL babes take pix inside cars?
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Check prettydiva and give me your verdict about your definition of the word *pretty*
Hahahaha bros u wicked ooo. She fine too na cheesy
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whatever...... undecided
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ops, That's ladies for u. They so much love anything that will beautify them. grin
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by djeezy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
TRUE!
even 'lady'
You're the only one who used er.otic. I'm I correct? Just wondering the reason behind it.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by dharay99: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
Whatever...... undecided

Pele, u fall into d list cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by djeezy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
Whatever...... undecided
miss...
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by dharay99: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
@ops, That's ladies for u. They so much love anything that will beautiful them. grin

guess u schooled in Zambia? undecided
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
djeezy:
You're the only one who used er.otic. I'm I correct? Just wondering the reason behind it.
i guess im the only one. no specific reason, jx luv the word and wanted to av a unik nick.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Enegod(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Check prettydiva and give me your verdict about your definition of the word *pretty*
she is going to shoot you in the a** with a poison arrow...grin
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by djeezy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i guess im the only one. no specific reason, jx luv the word and wanted to av a unik nick.
Okay.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

guess u schooled in Zambia? undecided
LMAO.... Chai see as u finish me this afternoon, no I schooled in burundi undecided That was a mistake...
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by shumuel(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
TRUE!
even 'lady'

Ok but why is yours not MissAngelina or sexyAngelina but EroticAngelina ?
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by immortalvoices(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:

And then when guys go lewd and raw with you...u would react angrily

Forgetting the fact that ur moniker inspires them

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by dharay99: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO.... Chai see as u finish me this afternoon, no I schooled in burundi undecided That was a mistake...

yea, dats y i notified u indirectly grin
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
shumuel:

Ok but why is yours not MissAngelina or sexyAngelina but EroticAngelina ?
cos i like it like dah undecided
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

yea, dats y i notified u indirectly grin
Yeah thanks.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
immortalvoices:

And then when guys go lewd and raw with you...u would react angrily

Forgetting the fact that ur moniker inspires them
oh shush! Men lyk u shud learn 2 respect lady undecided mtchw

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by darnley16(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Really who cares, what they name themselves, as long as it attracts horney guys to look at their profile and send pms, speaking of pm , no -one has actually ever sent me one , since I came on nairaland 2012
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is why people like me went for my kinda name. One in a billion and not sexy no lady will choose such.

But there's so many sexy sweet and pretty beautiful and hotties kinda usernames here sexyleamon sexylemon, sexy mama, prettydiva sweetpie bigbuttchick
EroticAngelina hotietima and so sweetlemon.

Girls ain't smiling. grin
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by jashar(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by EcoTerror: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
This *erot1c* gal that has been feeling high on this thread is not even ....... Mtscheww, I luv dat elleechrystal, it sounds unique and complicated for those who schooled in CHINA
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Kingsasian(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
And they are truly beautiful and pretty
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by EcoTerror: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
That is why people like me when for my kinda name. One in a billion and not sexy no lady will choose such.

But there's so many sexy sweet and pretty beautiful and hotties kinda usernames here sexyleamon sexyleamon, sexy mama, prettydiva sweetpie bigbuttchick
EroticAngelina hotietima and so on.

Girls ain't smiling. grin
your name luks too Ogbomoshoish for my liking, d sound falls an erect pen*s
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
your name luks too Ogbomoshoish for my liking, d sound falls an erect pen*s
it was not created for you to like it.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by shumuel(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Check prettydiva and give me your verdict about the definition of the word *pretty*

Wicked! cheesy

but she use a combination of two of the 7 above mentioned Prefix, which mean one is qualifing the other Pretty & Diva means two things so dont base your judgement only on Pretty
well some ladies could say she is a Diva just because she is strong and strive to rule, which they usally succeed in doing and the Prefix here which is Pretty could just mean she is a successful Diva or she is always and foreverly would be a Diva like how we use Pretty in a statement and adding much ''Pretty much''
remember the ''Pretty'' in this Moniker is a Prefix.
Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by immortalvoices(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
oh shush! Men lyk u shud learn 2 respect lady undecided mtchw

Respect lady...: yes

Respect that which start from e.rotic...: NO

Beside I am only pointing you to the folly of your nativity and it intended consequences

Lastly allow me to tweaked this phrase ma'm
"People often said that, the way you dress will make people to address you"

"I say that the way your moniker portend or portrays, will make Nairalanders to regard you (I mean extremely decent and matured online)

#okbye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Most Common Prefix Used By Nairaland Ladies When Choosing Their Monikers. by EcoTerror: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
it was not created for you to like it.
rokiatu, stop forcing it on me, I don't like it please,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Is A Beach! Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Her boobs n Bod / Wonder!!! Meet The Russian Blonde Who's Hair Is Six Feet Long. / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.