Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday (51092 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by muktarmtt(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Great!!! Can't wait for GEJ to be announced winner so al this supporters of APC.can join berem in deactivating their moniker
u have a long wait
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by Gistben: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Great work, Jega.

God willing, General Muhammadu Buhari will emerge the winner and Nigeria will be delivered from GEJ.
God will deliver nigeria from buhari the beast rather

2 Likes

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
go and sleep. tongue
angry
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by bigv(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whoever wins, I repeat WHOEVER wins, I won't rescind my words. The surest way to rig the elections is to compromise the process.
IVORY2009:

Election has not stated and you want to give Jega an award? An award that you might withdrawn after the announcement of results cheesy
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by efilefun(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thread wey suppose dey front page... but dem no go gree move am cuz na anti-pdp
chamboy:
[size=18pt]VIDEO YOU MUST SEE[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MecsZyI_4k

Check this thread for more info
https://www.nairaland.com/2215067/video-photos-pdp-youths-protest
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by Akpan107(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Great work, Jega.

God willing, General Muhammadu Buhari will emerge the winner and Nigeria will be delivered from GEJ.
Election has not started, you are already panicking...

GEJ is the president till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just get the damn thing over with abeg. Useless, lazy people have used the election as a smokescreen for indolence virtually crippling a good chunk of the economy. Can't wait for 'progressives' to start looking forward rather than constantly back to 1983 and for 'transformers' to start producing electricity rather than constantly generating heat alone. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by hansad: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okay, Jega, but one thing about rigging:
Buhari waged psychological war against Nigerian soldiers when he told them to stop killing BH terrorists who had then killed tens of thousands of Nigerians.

Buhari told us that a war against those terrorists is like a war against our north of Nigeria.

Buhari in Kaduna, 2001, charged Muslims to ensure that unconstitutional sharia criminal laws, including stoning women to death for adultery, cutting fingers of petty thieves, be implemented in all of Nigeria; BH says it is fighting for a country friendly with such laws.

That's rigging.
Under no circumstance must Nigeria be consigned to Buhari to lead; because worse internal wars shall finish up Nigeria with a Nigerian president like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by adeoladele(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigv:
Whoever wins, I repeat WHOEVER wins, I won't rescind my words. The surest way to rig the elections is to compromise the process.

The elections will still be rigged, in favour of who pays the piper dictates the turns. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by kingGoldust(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
pekeyim:
Jega posture no pure

BUT E NO FIT! E NO Reach!

Don't usually do this but here

"
Btw here is my prediction.
I won't go into much details of the analysis for personal reasons.

"GEJ will be declared the winner but with a tight margin of about 4 million votes

GEJ total votes 26.1 million
Buhari. ". 21.9 million votes,

Having satisfied other requirements by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#GEJ Is the winner

#Winner ooh oh oh, Winner, winner oh oh oh, Winner,

#GEJ you don win oh, winner I say u don win again oh, winner
"

#Godblessnigeria."

For your dream ?
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by Nafikowa: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Berem still dey this country?

chukwudi44:
Great!!! Can't wait for GEJ to be announced winner so al this supporters of APC.can join berem in deactivating their moniker
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by stephenqueen: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Pebcak post=31995036][/quote]
Gbayi
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by anonimi: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
olapluto:
The beats of change sounding higher and higher.
I really have to commend JEGA at this stage. Two people I know who I can vouch for their honesty have just been appointed RO in major flashpoint states. Although they are sympathetic of APC, I believe they will be very fair.
Chances of rigging outside SE and SS seriously diminished.

I really sorry for your being so naive.
No rigging in the NE and NW that already has 24 million PVCs abi

Make you tanda there dey count ceiling grin grin
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by ami84xy: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
secorn:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jega-announces-procedures-for-voting-release-of-results/204997/
Nice work Prof! If the process is not altered in any way, I think this should be the fairest election ever.
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by salbis(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
How will this favour APC as acclaimed by the PDP? Prof. Jega just go ahead and do the right thing. Posterity is there to judge you. I wish my country better days ahead!
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by bigv(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
No one doubts that, but with low or no involvement from Jega. That my friend is the koko.
IVORY2009:

The elections will still be rigged, in favour of who pays the piper dictates the turns. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by hansad: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

But the next presidential election started to be rigged since BH started to use violence to make some voters falsely believe that the incumbent govt could not guarantee them security of lives and property.

Those set of voters - (they are in millions) - started to look for alternative govt - away from the incumbent govt.

Now Buhari is the most likely beneficiary of votes from such voters distanced from the incumbent govt by BH violence.

And the same Buhari waged verbal war against Nigerian Army then not to kill BH fighters.

Buhari said fighting the BH fighters was like fighting the north of Nigeria.

For short, only in the country of fools or religious extremists can a man like Buhari win votes and become president through this fraudulent road to election.
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigv:
No one doubts that, but with low or no involvement from Jega. That my friend is the koko.

less wait and see...
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by synergycom19: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Every like voting on naira land shows GMB wining

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by doctokwus: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
efilefun:
Thread wey suppose dey front page... but dem no go gree move am cuz na anti-pdp
I have watched d video but still don't understand what is all about.It looks like a show.Pls explain
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by ogene007: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
Congratulation to our next president Mr Buhari
You are talking as if APC and Buhari believe in free and fair elections. If the Lagos SIEC that organized the last LG elections had adopted half the measures being deployed by INEC, I can bet you that APC, then ACN would have lost atleast over 50% of the LGs in Lagos. In the north, Buhari recorded massive numbers in 2011 through the instrumentality of intimidation and threats of violence against GEJ supporters before the elections, and even after the elections. This time around, it will not be business as usual by the provision of adequate security facilitated by the deployment of soldiers. Adequate security is critical to the credibility of any election in Nigeria and this present arrangement is causing headache to APC because they can no longer employ their usual violence in the north. In the southwest, Tinubu's use of the thugs in the various motor parks in the southwest, especially Lagos, in rigging the elections is being neutralized by the open endorsement of the OPC of GEJ, coupled with the new procedures by INEC, in addition to the provision of adequate security through the deployment of soldiers for the elections. That is why APC have been in the forefront of the criticisms trailing the decision to deploy soldiers to provide perimeter security for the elections. It is therefore funny to see Buharists like you rejoicing prematurely because there is only one outcome in the march 28th elections, which is an overwhelming defeat for Buhari and the APC. Your eyes will be clear by the 29th of March, 2015. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
With this measures gej cant even rig in his so called strong hold in SE &SS. Gej straight 2 otueke. grin

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by allanphash7(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by synergycom19: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
hansad:

But the next presidential election started to be rigged since BH started to use violence to make some voters falsely believe that the incumbent govt could not guarantee them security of lives and property.

Those set of voters - (they are in millions) - started to look for alternative govt - away from the incumbent govt.

Now Buhari is the most likely beneficiary of votes from such voters distanced from the incumbent govt by BH violence.

And the same Buhari waged verbal war against Nigerian Army then not to kill BH fighters.

Buhari said fighting the BH fighters was like fighting the north of Nigeria.

For short, only in the country of fools or religious extremists can a man like Buhari win votes and become president through this fraudulent road to election.
But then what did the incumbent do to ameliorate there suffering?
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by pekeyim: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
kingGoldust:

For your dream ?
Watch.
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by PointB: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
Gej will be decalred winner and I will put my dog in chains so that my sweet Hector will not be soaked in blood like buhari said.

Lol,

You may choose to chain your Dog (Hector) to protect, but what happens when the Baboon comes calling? Will the chain help the dog from being bloodied by the baboon? cheesy cheesy

#freeHector cheesy
Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by cheddahboy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
kristisking:
GEJ till 2091 oh sorry 2019.Forward ever backward never.It is not by shouting change,even those shouting change need to be changed.Together lets reject a fanatic,oppressor and a dictator that can even ruin the lives of those of you shouting change.

I dont expect a sane Nigeria to Vote Gej after all he has put us through these past years, things has Neva been bad as it is right now, its not a must we line up behind this guy for another years, Let's give the other party a chance and see what they can also do. its the future of Nigeria that needs to to be protected. we can do it now, Naija this is our opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by zendy: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
On Friday,I will buy 3 bottles of champagne. I will drink one to celebrate the re-election of GEJ and the destruction of northern/Yoruba hegemony. I will drink another to celebrate the 'booting out' of the Igbo traitor known as Okorocha. I will drink all three bottles at a sitting if Buhari wins because I know this will mean the end of Nigeria as a country. I will be very happy regardless of how this election goes.

1 Like

Re: Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday by DJhay: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
wakacome:
It is "declared"and not "decalred"....
na wa o, beef dey for this election thing o. Na simple typographic error u dey carry for head like ds? Ease a spot now, Buhari na ur kinsman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.