Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano (38509 Views)

Commercial Bus Falls Off A Bridge In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) / Man Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridge In Awka Crushed By Vehicle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by tk4rd: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
THE CRACK SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO, AND INVESTIGATED.. POLITICS ASIDE.. BECAUSE NEGLECTED CRACKS IN BRIDGES OFTEN LEAD TO COLLAPSE.
Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Nothing collapsed there but it wasn't any APC propaganda like the fool above me is claiming.
And by the way, if you claim APC reported that the bridge was "cracked" rather than "collapsed" as many of your type basking in the darkness of PDP claim then you are a bigger fool until you take a picture of that bridge from begining till end both length and width. Until then, you still remain a bigger fool.
Sai Buhari.
Pls vote wisely.

But did you notice the way your fellow APC supporters celebrated that news? Celebrating over something that'll supposedly kill Nigerians, something that supposedly wasted a couple of billions of taxpayers money, all because it came from GEJ. Just so myopic and narrow minded. Your vote is your choice.
Ur name brought the attention, Nkoli nwa Nsukka??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by sold(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
chat2deen:
SaTANoids, make una fear God! The cracked “Lado” short bridge was executed for a whooping sum of more than 10 billion naira, a much larger project of more than 2 kilometres bridge was executed by his excellency the governor of Kano state at the same amount or less.
my guy it's 2.5billion not 10

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by EmekaBlue(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
babestella:

My brother, don't mind the bunch of cows we've got in the north, they are so biggotic and hopeless.
Please yèyè Kano people, how fo0lish you all are. You can go and Bomb the bridge so as so claim it wasn't properly built. As far as it is not built but the stew.pid bigot you've got as governor, it will never be good. I wish you all well in your evil endeavor.
d north is simply an eyesore to nigeria..nothing good coming out of there but disgrace and violence
Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by kunlej2: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
to all who have contributed intelligently, i say thank you, and to those otherwise, i repeat there was no crack on the said bridge. IT IS A FACT. forget sentimental post.
these people are trying their best to discredit this government and that i believe now
Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by Sibrah: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
chat2deen:
SaTANoids, make una fear God! The cracked “Lado” short bridge was executed for a whooping sum of more than 10 billion naira, a much larger project of more than 2 kilometres bridge was executed by his excellency the governor of Kano state at the same amount or less.
You seem unsure of yourself. Kano govt did theirs for same or less? Or maybe even more cos u not sure.
Re: Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano by chat2deen(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Sibrah:
You seem unsure of yourself. Kano govt did theirs for same or less? Or maybe even more cos u not sure.

Ain't this looks like crack? Meanwhile are busy collating results, I will come bak for u later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vehicles Stuck In Giant Pothole Full Of Water In Agege Pencinema (Video) / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / Traditional Wedding Guests In Accident In Abia, Many Feared Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.