Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Next? (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next? by excel81(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Recently, i fell in love with a lady and when she told me about some thingd which made me very sad and yet my love and feeling for her grew so great. Day by day i just can't live without her. And sometimes i find it difficult to sleep without thinking about her
BUT the day i took her to the EATRY to have nice time together, we kissed for several hours hugged and romanced each other for very long time Until i asked her to tell me her past. Hmmm it is so scary, shocking and in fact terrible.
Could u believe tha despite that i still so much loved her? The only POINT OF CONTENTION IS THAT HER GENOTYPE IS SS[i][/i].
.................................................................................thanks
Pls only matured minded fellow should advice
Re: What Next? by aphildam(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
aint no love except God's love.... human emotions and pity can save no man, only d love of God in christ Jesus....If u believe u shall see d glory of God, seek d lord while he is near.....Be ye separate....Only God can save her with d power of his righteousness in christ.....
Same God right now...same God back then
If he did it b4 he can do it again.....
And d prayer of faith shall save d sick........
John 1:12

1 Like

Re: What Next? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
You did all that in the eatery shocked shocked

To your question,

Be prepared to go through some crisis with her
Faith in God will be important too

There is nothing impossible for God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe That A Prostitute Change Repent / Battering Women / Romance Through Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.