Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue (21955 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa / Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by emilyone(f): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Two categories of Nigerians who should not have children.
1. The Intellectually re-tarded.
2. The poor.
Poor and intellectually re-tarded should not bring children into the world to suffer.[/size]
Would they ever listen, the poor are the ones who procreate more compare to the rich
Until its being enforced they won't hear.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
G
KoloOyinbo:

That is for God to decide NOT man. I don't care what quotes anyone comes up with. An 11 year old is in no mature or mental state to make a responsible decision. God will have mercy I am sure. Probably more on a sad 11 year old than those who rant about who does and does not go to Hell.

The boy must go to hell, only 6yrs and below will make heaven, no matter their sin, 11yrs no be minor for God eye, read ur bible very well, if he is capable of comiting suicide, then he knows his right from wrong
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/25/11-year-old-boy-accused-of-stealing-n200-commits-suicide/
this aproko lalasticlala Na wa oh. site my own message don dey hit front page
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by zomoears(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!

Benue is not an islamic state.

The story says d woman accused d boy before leaving for church.

U de read so?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by NmaGOD44(f): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
the boy went extreme.... little kids are being accused about more serious offence everyday probably cos no one can speak for them but they don't go about killing themselves....the woman might have said dat just to make sure dat he brings out the money *if* he is actually the culprit....we all are being accused at one time or the other even in our various homes while some are even punished unjustly yet we don't hang ourselves.....RIP to him shaaaa......I pity dat woman

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ayanbaba2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
intergral:
Clueless like Mr GEJ
hey.........
See as your hand dey type rubbish!!!
You don't even have anything to contribute to what the guardian need N200 for.... Or condem theyoung boy action....
Don'really know who is clueless now!!!
You and Gov. Fashola are in the same league!
Always shifting blame...
#Nigerians always answering question with another stupid phrase since the time of Tafawa Balewa#
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by pomsky: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Na wa oo..straight ticket 2 hell

ceejay80s:
He is in hell right now

ceejay80s:
G
The boy must go to hell, only 6yrs and below will make heaven, no matter their sin, 11yrs no be minor for God eye, read ur bible very well, if he is capable of comiting suicide, then he knows his right from wrong

[size=25pt].......yep, i guess you keep the records of all who go there. Oversabi!!, angry[/size]
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Such a pity. R.I.P Little angel.
Mental health issues are not taken seriously in Nigeria, and they are very real. Children too do suffer from depression, and there are no phone lines to call for help. Children too have suicidal thoughts, but there are no support systems in our schools. Guidance and counsellors are basically just there to help put students through career choices, but their responsibilities are far more than that.
We need to do more in Nigeria regarding mental health
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by regbaby(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Hope the boy did not die?

Lol
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by prettyrosiemua(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
na wa o.Commiting suicide should never be a choice. RIP kiddo
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by chinnyonwu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
He is in hell right now
shey na u hold d keys 2 d place.
ode
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Adaezeagu(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Copee:
I don't think he committed suicide because of the accusation. He may have also considered the current hardship in the country and future prospect. RIP little one. To avoid future occurrence of things like this VOTE OUT PDP and Sai Buhari

Nigerians Sai Buhari
MTCHEeeeeeeeew
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by daveP(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Once felt like the boy, but Grace saved me.

Once its not your direct blood in a nigerian society, its always bound to create chaos. Nollywood is my witness.

LHM
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by kpeteman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
it's sad
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Arsenella007(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Copee:
I don't think he committed suicide because of the accusation. He may have also considered the current hardship in the country and future prospect. RIP little one. To avoid future occurrence of things like this VOTE OUT PDP and Sai Buhari

Nigerians Sai Buhari

Your Mumu knows no bounds. Rip to the dead
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by 9cbaby(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
He is in hell right now
how can you conclude that,are you God?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by AshantiDimaria(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kai, what an innoncent boy! That woman, may God forgive her if №t d boy's spirit will disturb her n she ll die like dog.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by juman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
May God punish nigerian 'leaders'.

nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by intergral(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....the young boy came online just to post an inane post...and then run away....

You politicians.....can you please stop being so....facile.
thank you old papa...
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
What a stupid boy.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by intergral(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayanbaba2:
hey.........
See as your hand dey type rubbish!!!
You don't even have anything to contribute to what the guardian need N200 for.... Or condem theyoung boy action....
Don'really know who is clueless now!!!
You and Gov. Fashola are in the same league!
Always shifting blame...
#Nigerians always answering question with another stupid phrase since the time of Tafawa Balewa#
So you want me to blame another person when I have One GOAT who has sworn to receive any of my comment.... or do you want me to start blaming your father.... GEJ till you Nigerian and PEJ gets wise enuff to starts asking for change from your ogogoro drinking cowboy hat wearing Conductor...!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Ladiva: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Hope the boy did not die?

Nooo, he didn't die, he committed suicide. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
9cbaby:
how can you conclude that,are you God?
According to mathematics, all that commit suicide . . . .shall not be allowed to enter the kingdom of god.
Paul's exclusion principle.
cool
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by probash(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
What impression are all thaz internet devices plus videos creating in tha mindz of thaz young starz. What does a minor at eleven know abt suicide ?? Even ma 53 year uncle tried tht shit buh failed. Its hard to believe buh itz true. Ogbeni RIP.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nafikowa: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=blackjack21 post=31999742]He was extreme, even as a kid.
I'm wondering what he would have done if he is say 23, probably murder his accusers.

19:22:15
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 [/quote

My thoughts exactly, that boy bad goon.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
This is saddening, imagine the woman giving the boy so much stress over 200 naira that cannot get a bottle of coke in some clubs probably cos he wasn't her son. Hope the guilt that she caused someone's death hunt her. RIP to the boy
He may not be the one who stole the money but it is only natural she suspects him cos just both of them stay in the house and he is still growing and being in nigeria, alot of kids his age begin to pick things. It is only natural she treatens him to bring the money out because as his guardian, she is responsible for his behaviours.. She wsnt even given the chance to investigate well before the incident.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
This is saddening, imagine the woman giving the boy so much stress over 200 naira that cannot get a bottle of coke in some clubs probably cos he wasn't her son. Hope the guilt that she caused someone's death hunt her. RIP to the boy
He may not be the one who stole the money but it is only natural she suspects him cos just both of them stay in the house and he is still growing and being in nigeria, alot of kids his age begin to pick things. It is only natural she treatens him to bring the money out because as his guardian, she is responsible for his behaviours.. She wsnt even given the chance to investigate well before the incident. I dont see her at fault here
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
So she went to church and left an 11 year old at home? That woman ought to be questioned.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by kilokeys(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
to think that a small boy could knot a rope that would asphyxiate himself. is quite genius..
youtube dey load for benue?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Deffi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
ANYBODY THAT COMMITS SUICIDE GOES TO HELL STRAIGHT- and they burn in that hell forever.....
This is because SUICIDE IS MURDER. No unconfessed murderer will EVER enter Heaven.

On no account should ANYBODY kill themselves.

Sad to say, but that boy is not in Heaven right now. Pls THINK mankind and don't let the devil deceive you into thinking "I will end it all",
or "I will kill myself to spite them, or prove my innocence"

NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE.......hell is real.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
The woman must be a very wicked woman.
She probably treats the boy like a slave. She must have beaten the boy mercilessly and threatened to return him to the village, to his poor parents-telling them their 11year old son was a thief. She would have probably also said he steals alot. The poor boy was confused, depressed and lost. For him to choose suicide means the woman must have dealt with him badly. Rip to the boy. I feel really bad about this.
That heartless woman should just prepare, cause one of her kids or her child's kid will be a famous thief. Since she enjoys accusing other people's children of stealing, she would raise a proper thief. Witch!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by colored(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
henryutd:
Another soul lost to devil.
another brainwashed fellow. go stick your head in sand and leave it there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos) / NDLEA Officials Burst Super Meth Lab In Asaba, Delta State (video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.