Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue (22057 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa / Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
G
The boy must go to hell, only 6yrs and below will make heaven, no matter their sin, 11yrs no be minor for God eye, read ur bible very well, if he is capable of comiting suicide, then he knows his right from wrong

Heartless and Callous Rubbish! No 11 year old appreciates these things! It is for God to say who will be condemned to Hell and that is such an awesome responsibility that for any man so devoid of love and compassion to utter such an unchristian and evil thing is a grave sin indeed!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by colored(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
so god will send an 11 year old boy who died out of depression to hell? a kid who didn't develop the liver to deal with life's difficulties; prolly born into suffering and felt the only way to escaping Wut he was going through was suicide. then a god would send him to suffer round 2 in hell? the Christian god must really be a wicked motherfvcker!!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Gabriel95(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dntblivit..i smell mischief.the police shud investigate further
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by francizy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!

The Tivs are predominantly Christians bro.. I served in their land..
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
colored:
so god will send an 11 year old boy who died out of depression to hell? a kid who didn't develop the liver to deal with life's difficulties; prolly born into suffering and felt the only way to escaping Wut he was going through was suicide. then a god would send him to suffer round 2 in hell? the Christian god must really be a wicked motherfvcker!!

No true Christian believes that God would do that!

It is evil men who believe that, the same evil men who would chop the hands off someone who was starving and stole bread to eat!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by billyG(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2015
I JUSTY WONDER Y POLITICIANS DNT COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT STEALING OUR COMMON WEALTH?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by billyG(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!
Who be this Oremusantus sef are a Robot or a lousy homo sapiens?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by loomer: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
his death isn't justifiable...
Accusing an 11 year old of theft isn't enough reason for suicide...

BTW, Lalasticlala, your amebo don too much o wink na this news naim people dey deliberate here for cool FM

He is a kid, he doesn't wanna go back home, and it also depends on the kind of training he was given back home, maybe he has neva stolen in his entire life
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by cacali(f): 1:04am On Mar 26, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!
What has Islam got to do with this one again. Didn't you read that the woman at least is a Christian. Sometimes we just like creating unnecessary wahala for ourselves.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Heartless and Callous Rubbish! No 11 year old appreciates these things! It is for God to say who will be condemned to Hell and that is such an awesome responsibility that for any man so devoid of love and compassion to utter such an unchristian and evil thing is a grave sin indeed!
Saint peter
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2015
chinnyonwu:

shey na u hold d keys 2 d place.
ode
Go and kill urself then come and tell me that u will make heaven,
Ur sibblings na ode
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Amokwe(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
his death isn't justifiable...
Accusing an 11 year old of theft isn't enough reason for suicide...

BTW, Lalasticlala, your amebo don too much o wink na this news naim people dey deliberate here for cool FM

If you know anything about a child's innocence, truth and betrayal of TRUST within that age range you wouldn't have posted the comment above
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by englishmart(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Amokwe:

If you know anything about a child's innocence, truth and betrayal of TRUST within that age range you wouldn't have posted the comment above
when you stay alone with a child, and your money got missing from your purse.. Who would you accuse?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Copee: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Just like the kinds of mumu in your family. Thats how we roll. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Arsenella007:

Your Mumu knows no bounds. Rip to the dead
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
hw do u no is in hell ryt nw.. do u no were u will be wen u die... undecided undecided undecided undecided
ceejay80s:
He is in hell right now
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
hw do u no is in hell ryt nw.. do u no were u will be wen u die... undecided undecided undecided undecided
All I know is if I don't repent and I lose my life ,I will definitely go to hell, I believe in purgatory but a suicide won't make heaven, do u know what it means to take a life in the face of the almighty? Its same as killing... The 6th commandment
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
ceejay80s:

Saint peter

No Saint by any means, but I don't think anyone needs to be in order to see that condemning an 11 year old child to eternal damnation for being confused and intimidated is evil in the extreme.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Arsenella007(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Copee post=32018153]Just like the kinds of mumu in your family. Thats how we roll. tongue tongue tongue tongue[/fquote]

Abeg Park for your lane. I dont have time for nonsense today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Man Steals Neighbour’s ATM Cards, Withdraws N2m / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.