Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Help!!! He Is Gay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! He Is Gay (1357 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Is Gay by ConfessionsNgr: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Couple of months ago, this charming man asked me out on a date. He happens to be a regular customer at the bank I work. He has almost all the qualities one can ever ask for in a man. Rich, handsome, caring, romantic, everything. I love him a lot, but he is gay. As in, I couldn't believe it too but I noticed he doesn't make moves for sex anytime we are together, even though we do romance and smooch. I am against premarital sex myself, so I only thought he was waiting till marriage like me. Until I discovered some unusual text messages and whatsapp chats between him and one of his close friends that always behaves like a girl. The messages seem too romantic and sexually-suggestive to be for just friends. I haven't asked him and he hasn't told me anything, but I already can tell he is homosexual. He keeps saying he wants to marry me and that his mom wants him to marry soon. I've met his parents, and he has met mine. We are about fixing time for the introduction, though he is yet to officially propose. I am afraid he won't be able to behave like a normal man sexually if we eventually marry, though I want to risk it since good men like him are hard to find. Can he change if we start having regular sex during marriage? Is there any way I can make him straight? I don't want to lose him.

I just got this. Any expert opinions?

Are you looking for a place to share any story completely anonymously? You just found the place. Go to www.confessionsnigeria.com and join the discussion anonymously

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by henribj(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
will check back later
right now my head is full
hunger hunger everywhere
undecided
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmm....i lack words right now embarassed

I don't think the lady(banker) should marry him angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
report him
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by activefibre1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
women...una sha wan get everytin for una plate. "Rich , handsome , caring , famous...gay....how can i make him straight so i can have it all.''
Sorry.
Aids no dey show for face.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Blazinraj01(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
If this is true then;
1. You cannot change his sexual orientation by having sex with him.
2. He is not interested in getting married, his parents want him to.
3. He is trying to use marriage to cover up who He truly is.
4. If it doesn't feel right now, it won't feel right years to come so don't think he is a good man.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by pretydiva(f): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Y don't she ve a hrt to hrt wit d guy n c if he wil open up. I wil advice she put d marriage issue on hold til everything is settled n she is also convinced dat he isn't gay..
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Couple of months ago, this charming man asked me out on a date. He happens to be a regular customer at the bank I work. He has almost all the qualities one can ever ask for in a man. Rich, handsome, caring, romantic, everything. I love him a lot, but he is gay. As in, I couldn't believe it too but I noticed he doesn't make moves for sex anytime we are together, even though we do romance and smooch. I am against premarital sex myself, so I only thought he was waiting till marriage like me. Until I discovered some unusual text messages and whatsapp chats between him and one of his close friends that always behaves like a girl. The messages seem too romantic and sexually-suggestive to be for just friends. I haven't asked him and he hasn't told me anything, but I already can tell he is homosexual. He keeps saying he wants to marry me and that his mom wants him to marry soon. I've met his parents, and he has met mine. We are about fixing time for the introduction, though he is yet to officially propose. I am afraid he won't be able to behave like a normal man sexually if we eventually marry, though I want to risk it since good men like him are hard to find. Can he change if we start having regular sex during marriage? Is there any way I can make him straight? I don't want to lose him.
I just got this. Any expert opinions?
Are you looking for a place to share any story completely anonymously? You just found the place. Go to www.confessionsnigeria.com and join the discussion anonymously

A good man you can't enjoy is not good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Try talkin to him about it, but he probably would not tel you the truth. One question you can answer is: are you ready to keep living your life thinking of how you got to share your husband with another man? Cos you'd sooner cure a man of chronic drug addiction than cure a gay man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Richy4(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
You don't know if he was and you have not had $ex with him you have already concluded that he wss homosexual and rush to Naira land without even talking to him

No vex ooo na madness dey worry you abi na crazy?

And what are you even doing sniffing on his stuffs.
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by 2goodbobo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I see that aspect of him as an encumbrance in your marriage. I strongly believe it will be impossible for him to change and be straight.
Is your life, so decide if you can share him with other men in future.
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you value your happiness in life,confront him about it.If he's affirmative to your conclusions that he's gay.Please leave him alone.You'll definitely find a straight man capable of loving you the way you want to.

Though am gay,I wouldn't stand a woman not being loved enough by her husband,therefore I don't support a marriage between a gay man and an unsuspecting woman.

Goodluck in life to you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by steppin: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Marry him and get a Bf.
It's w in-win.
Afterall, that's what women do these days.
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Don't marry him. He is just using you as a cover up,a gay can never change.
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by ojaydedon(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
14 years nko

angryangryangryangry
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2015
He is gay and you are straight= Incompactible

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by chymystique(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
The fact is that guy is gay and a happy one @ that.. He is just using her as a camouflage and to please his parents/society. The hand writing is boldly written on the wall.. You cant change someone unless they are willing to! ... IMO, He is not the man for her and going ahead with this sham of a marriage will cause her misery in future. Its her decision to make sha
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Lobatan!

Could you just try to sing some songs with his microphone? See if he could dance with you? I keep saying at least one dance before the final hitch is a prerequisite for me. I no fit shout!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Isiterere(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
moreeni:
Lobatan!

Could you just try to sing some songs with his microphone? See if he could dance with you? I keep saying at least one dance before the final hitch is a prerequisite for me. I no fit shout!
the god have spoken....

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From A Rejected Donkey / Can China’s One-child Policy Work In Nigeria? / Endtime: This 40-years-old Mother Is Set Set To Marry Her Own Son(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.