Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? (2816 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by MRCAMPBELL: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Help!!! My younger brother is gay.
Pls I need your helpful advise. I am the eldest son of a family of four boys..my immediate younger brother is 22 and he is a handsome boy , for years I have been battling with thoughts that my younger brother might be gay ,Because of some very obvious but yet arguable signs, this 22 years old guy as fine as he is not get babe wen me nor fit count my ex ,whenever I confront him on issues like that his answer is either the relationship is not working out or he hasn't gotten the right partner...but e nor finish there...My brothers phone is hard to access but the few times I luckily got hold of the phone and saw his conversations...behold some of his conversations smacked of homosexuality....I have cornered him and spoken to him cautiously about it ,although he tried to deny I didn't give him the chance to .. I made it clear to him how disgusting and annoying it is and he promised to change with claims that its not as serious as I am taking it....but I have just gotten confirmations from my real dude cousin that my younger brother is still so involve in gayism and he saw conversations with pictures revealing homosexualism again ... I just feel very bad abouth , this is so saddening , and as a concerned brother it hurts real bad to discover that has much as I loathe gayism with full hatred my younger brother Is one..pls anyone with a tactful and helpful advise on how to stop my brother abeg..
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
kiss
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Report him to the police.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by delishpot: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Report him to the police.

You bad gaaan o. The thing wey person dey fear don come meet am for house. Pkele OP. I heard that gay is inborn. As in people say its a natural thing. I dont know if he can be cured. But if you get faith, pray for him
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
delishpot:

You bad gaaan o. The thing wey person dey fear don come meet am for house. Pkele OP. I heard that gay is inborn. As in people say its a natural thing. I dont know if he can be cured. But if you get faith, pray for him
It's not an illness; it's a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please get a seasoned psychologist and a trained Counselor, with lots of prayers.

There is nothing too hard for my God to do!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hire a sex worker to fvck him

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
delishpot:

As in Ehn....But as you talk am there is option 2 and that is "Faith" ...OP have you tried casting the gay spirit out? If no, try and do that tonight.

And BTW.....why aren't you putting your pics on your profile.... I had Love to see your face 'delishpot'
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shut up what do you know undecided
RickRichards:

It's not an illness; it's a choice.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by angiemartinez(f): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls when confronting him don't sound judgemental, empathize with, make him no that he wasn't born dat way. Reassure him of ur love for him and above all keep praying for him. It's not going to be easy though, but gradually he will come out of it.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Castrate him grin grin

::
In other news

check out the Top10 Upcoming Artist Music Chart in Naija. upload your song for free to compete in the count down @ www.wavetop10.com
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by delishpot: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
As in Ehn....But as you talk am there is option 2 and that is "Faith" ...OP have you tried casting the gay spirit out? If no, try and do that tonight.

And BTW.....why aren't you putting your pics on your profile.... I had Love to see your face 'delishpot'

Cos I am not handsome o. If I put am now world people will use my big lips to abuse me. You know how it rolls on NL.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by donholy28(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Take him to T.B Joshua...thank me later
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Shut up what do you know undecided
I can't show you what I know 'cos your brain would just overheat and burst into flames. And I don't have murderous tendencies. undecided
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
You don't even have anything inside your thick skull so stop feeling fly undecided
RickRichards:

I can't show you what I know 'cos your brain would just overheat and burst into flames. And I don't have murderous tendencies. undecided
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
delishpot:

Cos I am not handsome o. If I put am now world people will use my big lips to abuse me. You know how it rolls on NL.
You care about what they got to say?
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by delishpot: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You care about what they got to say?

Yes bros. Its a pity I cant help it.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Peachess(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm afraid there's little you can do about it. Gay people usually show their gay side from childhood, didn't you/your parents notice any sign when he was growing up? It really difficult to change when they've started. See a psychologist...
BTW, be a good citizen and call the cops. Trust me they'll handle him so well he's gonna chase anything on skirt when they're done..
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by benELOHIM7(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Send him to d states grin....I dont blame the kid sha, u hardly see movie without scenes of homos3xualism. I'd recommend serious counselling and prayers
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by MrAnonTAC: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Maybe babes don fall him hand. you fit try get am correct babe see if he no go want.

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by snakebeat: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
MRCAMPBELL:
Help!!! My younger brother is gay.
Pls I need your helpful advise. I am the eldest son of a family of four boys..my immediate younger brother is 22 and he is a handsome boy , for years I have been battling with thoughts that my younger brother might be gay ,Because of some very obvious but yet arguable signs, this 22 years old guy as fine as he is not get babe wen me nor fit count my ex ,whenever I confront him on issues like that his answer is either the relationship is not working out or he hasn't gotten the right partner...but e nor finish there...My brothers phone is hard to access but the few times I luckily got hold of the phone and saw his conversations...behold some of his conversations smacked of homosexuality....I have cornered him and spoken to him cautiously about it ,although he tried to deny I didn't give him the chance to .. I made it clear to him how disgusting and annoying it is and he promised to change with claims that its not as serious as I am taking it....but I have just gotten confirmations from my real dude cousin that my younger brother is still so involve in gayism and he saw conversations with pictures revealing homosexualism again ... I just feel very bad abouth , this is so saddening , and as a concerned brother it hurts real bad to discover that has much as I loathe gayism with full hatred my younger brother Is one..pls anyone with a tactful and helpful advise on how to stop my brother abeg..
@bolded, this is how u pressure young men into thinking it's a must to have a girlfriend.
So u think ur younger brother is gay because he doesn't have a girlfriend? Can u see how judgemental u're? U should be proud of ur younger brother, because he is a potential faithful husband. He is just 22! how old are u that u have already lost count of ur ex? How possibly can u stick to one woman after marriage? U should be ashamed of urself.

I understand the state of ur younger brother because I was once like him, God blessed me with self control, my brother & friends thought I was gay, just the same way u're castigating ur younger brother, I was just laughing at them. Though we are very few, some of us still got self control, of which ur brother is among. I'll advise u to emulate him & stop castigating him.
We need more of his likes....

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by MRCAMPBELL: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
angiemartinez:
Pls when confronting him don't sound judgemental, empathize with, make him no that he wasn't born dat way. Reassure him of ur love for him and above all keep praying for him. It's not going to be easy though, but gradually he will come out of it.
thanks
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by MRCAMPBELL: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
snakebeat:

@bolded, this is how u pressure young men into thinking it's a must to have a girlfriend.
So u think ur younger brother is gay because he doesn't have a girlfriend? Can u see how judgemental u're? U should be proud of ur younger brother, because he is a potential faithful husband. He is just 22! how old are u that u have already lost count of ur ex? How possibly can u stick to one woman after marriage? U should be ashamed of urself.

I understand the state of ur younger brother because I was once like him, God blessed me with self control, my brother & friends thought I was gay, just the same way u're castigating ur younger brother, I was just laughing at them. Though we are very few, some of us still got self control, of which ur brother is among. I'll advise u to emulate him & stop castigating him.
We need more of his likes....
Mr I 2 know ...I did not conclude he is gay because he hasn't no girlfriend..read the post again maybe u have a problem with understanding things as they are.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Dragonking: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Report him to the police. ..it is ur civil duty.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by natasha: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
When will Nigerians learn to mind their damn biz ?
Learn not to judge someone just because they sin differently from U.
Be ur brothers confidant, friend n buddy. Let him be free to confide his fears, worries, goals, aspirations wt u.
One of d ways we can change/influence sum1 is by bn close 2 dem...or bn an inspiration to them or bn sum1 they respect (not fear oo).....and wt time, your brother may change his orientation. ....and if he doesn't, he is still ur brother so love him as he is.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You don't even have anything inside your thick skull so stop feeling fly undecided
It would be impossible for you to know that I actually do have a lot 'upstairs'. tongue
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
RickRichards:

It would not only be impossible, but also entirely out of character for you to know that I actually do have a lot 'upstairs'. tongue

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[color=#770077][/color]
You would know.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
RickRichards:

You would know.

Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37133747][/quote] You're so sloooooooooow.
Re: Help!!!! My Younger Brother Is Gay What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
RickRichards:

You're so sloooooooooow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have The Worst Mother In The World ,I Need Help / Kiddies Wears For Sales / True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.