Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) (3855 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
And his name is

GENERAL GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN gcfr Ph.D M.Sc B.Sc ssce waec common entrance
nursery school certificate pdp nta ait
(2011- 2019)

Note- he is a general with a certificate

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sai Baba!

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by bakila: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
No rank to him shoulder ohh. Op stop yabbing the CinC he is not a private.

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
What you dont know is that Buhari can still be the president of Nigeria no matter his age but Jonathan cannot become a head of state

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by CharliParker: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP IBU EZIGBO ANU OFIA

TUFIAKWA

SAI BUHARI

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by tomakint: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
........General Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, ride on Sir, we are solidly behind you as the Lord liveth!

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by lagdmark(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Transformation general GEJ. Only you can serve Nigeria .

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by phayvoursky(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
THAT'S NOT THE RANK OF A GENERAL BUT A FIELD MARSHALL. THAT'S THE HIGHEST RANK IN THE ARMY.

GEJ SURE PASS

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by abokikhalifa: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op you wisshed he was a general abi... But you just said it all.. Our. Next president is a general... And we only no one general that is contestin
Whatt is his name? General okechuku emeka buhari yinka
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha.

I was like, what kind of useless prophecy is that. Is the prophet high on cow dung ?

I see someone shouting Sai baba ! Make una scan him brain.

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by 400billionman: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op, check if its the same person here.

His Royal Majesty, Eze Dr. Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan..

Eze Biri o..

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by gentlesinna(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Healthy Lukn president, carry go

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Point of correction, GEJ is a Field Marshall not General...lol

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by Horllamideh(m): 4:55am On Mar 26, 2015
I will vote for GEJ if and only if he would lead the Nigerian Army today or tommorrow's offensives against BK in Gwoza.
Alas,hez a clueless and cowardic general
Before i forget....Sai buhari

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by agabaI23(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
What you dont know is that Buhari can still be the president of Nigeria no matter his age but Jonathan cannot become a head of state
And you think anyone wants to be a head of state? Reveals so much about your understanding of things
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
cheesyMuguliciousMugu!!!!cheesy
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesyMuguliciousMugu!!!!cheesy
cheesy MARCH 28 is the answer cheesy

gej till 2019

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MizMyColi(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

cheesy MARCH 28 is the answer cheesy

gej till 2019

Good to see you aroundangry

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
For una mind o undecided

btw,the prophecy is high on goat urine angry
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good to see you aroundangry
lolz... Thats how we roll... How do you do?
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
For una mind o undecided

btw,the prophecy is high on goat urine angry
don't forget to buy a cartoon of handkerchief after march 28 oooo

Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MizMyColi(f): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lolz... Thats how we roll... How do you do?

I'm fine thanksgrin
I know you are too?angry
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

don't forget to buy a cartoon of handkerchief after march 28 oooo
I'm very sure you will need that

because buhari is our next president

#sai-buhari
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm fine thanksgrin
I know you are too?angry
am cool like a bouncing baby boycheesy
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by MizMyColi(f): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
You Try cheesy
MuguliciousMUGU:

am cool like a bouncing baby boycheesy
Re: Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
And his name is

GENERAL Muhammadu Buhari gcfr M.Sc B.Sc ssce waec common entrance
nursery school certificate apc nta ait
(2015-till he dies)

Note- he is a general with a certificate

Buhari Fire Back At Saraki / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept / We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari