Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon (7987 Views)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by GenIgrigi: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
dtruth3:
chai...... i don suffer! it's only in Nairaland that small boyz insult people anyhow. Anyway, i wont dignify you by joining issues with you. all i need you to do is, ask vanguard to show you pictures of the event, or go to their website to see if there is any picture of Gowon. Or are you trying to tell me that a whole news paper like vangard, covered an event without taking pictures of the major character in the event?

please note: i never said i am a student of that school, not to talk of living in the Hostel. like i said, i only went there for a singular purpose of reporting.
Am sure when i had my Masters degree, you were still in primary school!

**grins** Hehehe, don't mind Seggegs/Segun Anthony Adewole. The dolt is always frustrated about slaving in an Igbo-owned guest house as a barman. That was all his useless 3rd class certificate could fetch him. You need to see his dity singlet and the rag he wore last sunday. His poor cook mother almost killed him with kwashiokor a little,that's why he has a stunted growth. **LOLS**

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gowon should go and bring peace to plateau state
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by bruteeforce101: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Hehehe, don't mind Seggegs/Segun Anthony Adewole. The dolt is always frustrated about in an Igbo-owned guest house as a barman. That was all his useless 3rd class certificate could fetch him. You need to see his dity singlet and the rag he wore last sunday. His poor cook mother almost killed him with kwashiokor. **LOLS**
[/s]

Trash from a nonentity.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by madridsta007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=donedy post=32004078][/quote]

Hi, do you know where I can get the speech in full?

Thank you.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by omoreminder2: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala, ngwakwe, maclatunji, why have u not hidden all those pictures on this thread?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Goes After Campaign Spending Violators As Fear Grips Politicians / Okupe's Lawyers Admit Fraudulent-Contracts In Benue & Imo / The 7 Nigerian States With The Worst Debt Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.