Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? (507 Views)

[Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / Accord Party Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by codesport(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
By this time on Sunday/Monday, which of the
Political Party will be like this?
{A}.PDP
{B}.APC
Let's go....

Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by Rose2014: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
post=31990337:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by menix(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even Bats can categorically tick option 'B'
Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by xreal: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
PDP
Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
There would be anguish and gnashing of teeth in the Camp of the PDP by Monday
Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by jamex93(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
very sure its PDP

1 Like

Re: After Election Which Of the Party Will Be Like This? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
i so much pity those people thinking that PDP will lose this election bcus thier eyez has be fenced out from the reality that buhari himself know about.

just watch and see, the reverse will be the case.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan / Labaran Maku Denies Saying GEJ Was Behind Boko Haram, Slams APC / Google Local & International Recognize Nigerian Election (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.