Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport (46108 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by miqos02(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
scholarteam:
Maybe people are traveling to their places of voters registration grin or are they trying to flee danger like the proverbial cripple who does not wait to find out if drumbeat of war is true or not? undecided
We will all have peace of mind when the election is over.That is why we must not create another war crisis in Nigeria, there will be severe refugee crisis in most west African countries bordering us . Please vote NOT FIGHT.
this is the international wing of the airport, so they are moving out
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
scholarteam:
Maybe people are traveling to their places of voters registration grin or are they trying to flee danger like the proverbial cripple who does not wait to find out if drumbeat of war is true or not? undecided
We will all have peace of mind when the election is over.That is why we must not create another war crisis in Nigeria, there will be severe refugee crisis in most west African countries bordering us . Please vote NOT FIGHT.

That can't be right. That's the international airport i believe. Except they registered in the UK and Dubai!

I agree with you on the second part. I on my own part have taken steps - (finance, logistics, accommodation) to depart if need be.
Who wants to die? grin
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by InvertedHammer: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is the same way some people will keep shouting "GEJ 2019" after collecting their share of the bribes. Some ignorant folks will join the chorus. But when the die is cast, the people leading the chant will board the next available flight out of the country. The peasants that joined the bandwagon of "GEJ 2019" will then be left with another 4 years of misery.

SMH
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shey na Libya we dey Ni? Abi dem collect visa same day wan travel same day grin grin
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Elevation(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you win accept and if the opposite happens don't force your way into Aso rock simple, I know some people will still prefer the '' take it by force '' mannerism.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ellechrystal(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
one4GOD:

LOLLLL but they cant be travelling to their home towns from the international airport, this pix is from the international airport the gateway from nigeria to other countries through the air space.
Lol. My bad. Tot it was a local wing. That's ok.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Awon obodo oyinbo in that crowd for don swell with smell grin won awipe emi leyi shocked
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by wayodude(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
If the number of flights haven't increased how is the number of people at the airport of any relevance?
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Capitano1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
What a life. They want us to die alone for d change
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by harbarzzy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Igbos going home after dem deceived Jimi Agbaje!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by mahyowah(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
cowardice.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol. See crowd .i think most people r travelling to the location where they got their voters card, so they can vote peacefully .while some r running to their home town in case any yawa gas, they know their crannies.
In international airport?
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ellechrystal(f): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
all4naija:

In international airport?
Please international airport doesn't mean they r travelling out. We Ve many international airports, like that in calabar where u ve only local flights. Maybe they r leaving d state to their state of origin or maybe not.
Don't think cos the name in international airport it means they r all flying out.
But tho I didn't look properly, I think them dey zap out of Naija o. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Abeokuta Paradise Nature Park in Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.