Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak (12520 Views)

500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by toobby(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Sometimes i wonder where some people put their heads those journalist bringing the figures so they were there counting the people kidnapped.

NOTE :You didn't bring the change when you rule this country at age 32. Now you are 72 i don't know the kind of demon deceiving you. Remember JESUS CHRIST was only able to fulfill his ministry at his youthful age. #papabuharigoandrestyouareold.

GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES 32 AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
dfd
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by TopGee: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Desperation to win elective positions in Nigeria and the backward mentality that we have lost our God's given right to South is the cause of division and hate messages in Nigeria. APC's propaganda resulted to hatred among Nigerians, and PDP later joined in Propaganda. Blame APC for division in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by KMJY(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
efilefun:
Jonathan don teach our military how to deny facts also... Imagine the drunkard saying those girls were not kidnapped and did nothing for almost 2 weeks now our military self don join the clueless corrupt drunkard

Sai Buhari
God bless the people's general
God bless Nigeria
Since you like insulting the President for no course, may God raise people to insult you and your father in your old age. Amen
efilefun:
Jonathan don teach our military how to deny facts also... Imagine the drunkard saying those girls were not kidnapped and did nothing for almost 2 weeks now our military self don join the clueless corrupt drunkard

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Since you like insulting the President for no course, may God raise people to insult you and your father in your old age. Amen
efilefun:

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by stevenosa(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Same way you folks denied Chibok girls kidnap saga

YOU WILL BEG BUHARI FROM MAY 29, 2015, WHEN HE STARTS THE ACTUAL POLISHING PUNISHING.

YOU BLAME GEJ FOR ALL YOUR WOES. YOUR PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT THERE DESTROYING PHCN INSTALLATION AND OTHERS, WHY HAVE YOU NOT ASKED THEM TO STOP SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE STEADY POWER SUPPLY. I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN NIGERIA AFTER MARCH 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by efilefun(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Nobody can do that to me Cuz I ain't a public disgrace like he is.
KMJY:
Since you like insulting the President for no course, may God raise people to insult you and your father in your old age. Amen Since you like insulting the President for no course, may God raise people to insult you and your father in your old age. Amen Since you like insulting the President for no course, may God raise people to insult you and your father in your old age. Amen
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by shammah1(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Just look at where you get your fabricated news from. From your APC supporters. How do you expect to be educated? Smh
oduastates:
Incompetence begets incompetence. These are the facts from journalists on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by otr1(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2015
I hope this will not turn out to be another Chibok? This was how they debunked it until BH disappeared successfully with the girls.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Riodiao(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2015
EVEN THE OPPOSSITION KNOWS GEJ HAS TRANSFORMED NIGERIA

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Is this not how they denied the Chibok girls' kidnap?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2015
LIARS! !!

They just want us to believe the information they have been feeding us.ARE WE IN KOREA??Even in war turn countries, journalist s reports live!! You go see every thing korokoro! NIGERIAN ARMY, YOUR GLORY DAYS WILL SOON BE RESTORED UNDER BUHARI GOVERMENT.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by dewstar: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerians are being tossed around by power brokers. The world is taking advantage of their "blind" and "misguided" desperation.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2015
TopGee:
Desperation to win elective positions in Nigeria and the backward mentality that we have lost our God's given right to power is the cause of division and hate messages in Nigeria. APC's propaganda resulted to hatred among Nigerians, and PDP later joined in Propaganda. Blame APC for division in Nigeria.

What propaganda?
Why are you people wicked like this?
Who has divided nigerians across religious, ethnic lines during this ccampaigns APC? ?
Can't you see the character assaination of buhari and the North in general? How can PEJ insult the north and Apc supporters when the chief ccampaigner of her husband is from the north? Is the Vp not from the north?
What about the hate speech of the Yoruba by GEJ? A president of a country with more than 500 ethnic languages , more than one religious groups and more than 200 ethnic groups should know how to HOLD HIS LIPS, CONTROL HIS TONGUE!

Make una stop to dey yarn NONSENSE!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by dunkem21(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2015
pekeyim:
We are observing.

Cramjones said it was 506 cos he counted them in person. angry grin grin

Laugh wan tear my belle, I swear.

My friend, wakacome, abeg come o.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
my own vex b say intl news media go dey report wetin one mallam say e happen..shame on them
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Slynonny:
Another APC lies bursted again.
How can fleeing Mallam Buhari members abduct 500 women while on the run
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
. . . just as the claim of the Chibok girls that were kidnapped was busted?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Medley(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2015
propaganda
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by timunstopable: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2015
I hope they wont come back and say they made a mistake like the chibok girls

they say niger and chad are in charge

niger and chad say they ve left Damasak

who do we believe
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Brugo(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Those teenage girls from chibok are still in captivity because of utterances like this. Instead of them to get to the rescue they are here denying while foreign soldiers are busy liberating our villages.

Shameful lot.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by saintandsinnerz: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:
Incompetence begets incompetence. These are the facts from journalists on the ground.

Any you foolishly believed what this useless joe penniless what tweeting yesterday? You really need your head reexamined
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Laugh wan tear my belle, I swear.

My friend, wakacome, abeg come o.

grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by saintandsinnerz: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
efilefun:

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Must you lace everything in politics? Can't you reason like a sensible man? Must you believe everything the foreign media tell you? How many news agencies in Nigeria reported this? Or you just believed it because it gave you an opportunity to continue your anti-Jonathan campaign?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Same way you folks denied Chibok girls kidnap saga

YOU WILL BEG BUHARI FROM MAY 29, 2015, WHEN HE STARTS THE ACTUAL POLISHING PUNISHING.
...ISI ATURU..keep dreaming, losers!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by lwinprince: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=32pt]NIGERIAN SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
VOTE WISELY
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE NOT FIGHT
NIGERIA SAI BUHARI
APC!!! CHANGE[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

What propaganda?
Who has divided nigerians across religious, ethnic lines during this ccampaigns APC? ?
Can't you see the character assaination of buhari and the North in general? How can PEJ insult the north and Apc supporters when the chief ccampaigner of her husband is from the north? Is the Vp not from the north?
What about the hate speech of the Yoruba by GEJ? A president of a country with more than 500 ethnic languages , more than one religious groups and more than 200 ethnic groups should know how to HOLD HIS LIPS, CONTROL HIS TONGUE!

Bla bla bla.. Bros you did not make even a singe sense in what u wrote. All is see is hate hate and hate for a man , just bcus he is frm a minority tribal
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2015
I say it again; they took a walk with their husbands,brothers and boyfriends. E-diot, quote me again! Oh! My Sensei told me not to curse but kick asses.
Fake stories always coming out of bokoharam parody.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by pomporiking: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't believe this is true but chibok comes to mind though
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bla bla bla.. Bros you did not make even a singe sense in what u wrote. All is see is hate hate and hate for a man , just bcus he is frm a minority tribal

For the record, I am not a bros.
Secondly, I hate no body. He is not worth my time to hate.Damy! He doesn't know i exist , just the way I don't care if he lives or dies.Minority tribe? You make me laugh! He just fucccked his people up.A good privilege he just wasted by being the worst president from a minority tribe!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by TopGee: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

What propaganda?

My personal view can't be nonsense because you too have your own view. You need to respect my opinion.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by melomelo: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trash talk from this trash man
Nothing, i say nothing can, nothing will change the mind of Yorubas and Igbos not to vote for GEJ
If you like, you can write from now till saturday morning.
YORUBAs and IGBOs have decided to save GEJ and return him back to Aso rock
GEJ till 2019
Re: Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
TopGee:

My personal view can't be nonsense because you too have your own view. You need to respect my opinion.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.