Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? (3039 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Said She Is Not Picking His Calls. Why Is She Not Picking / My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Jackeeh(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Here is how she explains it :

My husband is in the habit of picking his calls when we are having sex. He would pick his phone and actually talk into it while he's pumping away. I find it very annoying. I've told him several times to stop but he says it's not a big deal. His voice is usually coordinated when he's talking on the phone during sex. I don't know how he does it but how can I get him to stop? Are there other women experiencing this?
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by vjsmiles: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2015
so it is every issue that one brings online for advice angry
one day it will be how do i flush my shiiite angry

if you no fit comot him battery before sex then o.y.o angry

Kindly tell your husband that he is not a globacom,mtn,airtel,etisalat,multilinks,starcomms or even nitel material...

disclaimer vj is not responsible for any atom of aggression you may receive after you pass the message....
may the lord help your spirit in jesus name!!!!amemm angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by falconey(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
who does that? It must be a boring sex, does his phone ring every seconds? Is he a customer care agent?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Crysallis(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Why wont he pick when you just lie there like a log of wood.

Fork his brain out so he wont even know his phone is ringing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Godfullsam(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Sţѧʏ oň ţop ѧňԀ ţıє һıs ţɰo һѧňԀs ɞєһıňԀ һım.
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Jackeeh(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
I think its a cool delaying tactic/distraction guys with PE can employ once in a while. At least its better than mentally counting from 1-100 smiley. Personally I see nothing wrong here. cool
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Jackeeh(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Godfullsam:
Sţѧʏ oň ţop ѧňԀ ţıє һıs ţɰo һѧňԀs ɞєһıňԀ һım.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by vjsmiles: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Crysallis:
Why wont he pick when you just lie there like a log of wood.

Fork his brain out so he wont even know his phone is ringing

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by alberto2k(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Just activate silent mode on it and help him charge it in the kitchen
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by LagosBoi2(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
switch to mouth action when his phone starts ringing

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by TIDDOLL(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Try BONDAGE!..Tie The Mofo To a Pole attached to either side of the Bed..and Tape his mouth..Dude iz gonna knw "there is time for everything".

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Enegod(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
I pick calls while having sex...its not a big deal! undecided
Women always complaining smh

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
TIDDOLL:
Try BONDAGE!..Tie The Mofo To a Pole attached to either side of the Bed..and Tape is mouth..Dude iz gonna knw "there is time for everything".
Gbam grin
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by activefibre1(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
the same woman go dey shout for work , ''dear cant you multitask, na wa ooo''. Now wey e don concern her(selfish woman) , she no wan make we MULTITASK FOR BED'

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Dygeasy(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
LMAO! That man's level of craziness is high mehn.

My mama sef no fit kill my vibe cool
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Orunto: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Bite his Prick.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by EcoTerror: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
It shows that he is not getting enough pleasure there, try new adventure with him and he will stop those calls.

In between, Is your husband a call centre person with this telcos

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by 7footre(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
The wife is seriously a learner if her husband knows the location of his fone wen they play mama and papa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by dharay99: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2015
guess u also av to do dsame to him n see his reaction...
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by pomporiking: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
The sex is clearly not good
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
whether he's enjoying it or not, its just not right. o.p, next time sit him down and talk to him, if that doesn't work then follow this step.

<when you're about making love, hide his goddamn phone
<if he still find it out, during the process of him answering his phone, get up and work out on him. dont even let him touch you afterward so that he'll know the seriousness of his offence.
<if he's making a call during sex, moan louder. in fact shout out ur pleasure so that the person over the phone will hear. he'll feel a little bit uncomfortable about it and stop the call.
<and if all that doesn't work, then just break his dick!
grin

NOTE! na joke I dey for the last one o, its only an option that shouldn't be taken seriously. Abeg ooo, prick no dey get bone o.
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tighten your pussy with alum,he's not feeling it and he get more kicks talking on phone than doing you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Engrpj(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
My John Thomas was in Attention abt to penetrate d beb wen a customer owing me cald.. After receiving d call My Carrot just hibernate itself... Smh it took mouth intervention to restore it ooooo..... And it began grin
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin

Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Trailblazer2: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl, isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves - Albert Einstein
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trailblazer2:
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl, isn't giving the kiss the attention it deserves - Albert Einstein

Loool.
Albert Einstein spirit don suffer for una hand.
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by tpiaT: 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
holy moly.
Re: How Do I Make My Husband Quit Taking His Calls During Sex? by tpiaT: 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
activefibre1:
the same woman go dey shout for work , ''dear cant you multitask, na wa ooo''. Now wey e don concern her(selfish woman) , she no wan make we MULTITASK FOR BED'

see dem.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men / Miss Nairaland2016: My Take On The Interview Conducted By Fynestboi & His Crew / How To Know If A Girl Likes You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.