Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shocking: Can You Believe This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Can You Believe This? (456 Views)

Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Can You Believe This? by christaddicted: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Just last night I posted something nice about the President(check my profile).

Now in the early hour of today, I was with him in a dream (Like seriously my dreams are true revelations & always come to past).

I showed Mr. President the photo of him on that controversial newspaper (see pix below), he applauded himself. Thereafter, I presented to him a file containing details of major road constructions to be carried out in some parts of this nation, he quickly fell into a deep slumber in seeing the content of the file I presented(na wa o).

Believe you me, this President never woke up till I left the dream world.

This' no joke. My dreams are always true revelations.

Even his opposition I saw him few days ago in the dream, coming out of his hiding place while some little boys were bombing the north in his name but when he got the presidential seat, the bombing stopped. Nigeria became a better place for us all but an Islamic agenda was hiden deep down in his heart.

God help us.

Re: Shocking: Can You Believe This? by goodmorning40: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Mr dreamer u better go back and wake up my presido
Re: Shocking: Can You Believe This? by temitemi1(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
GEJj till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Jonathan, Buhari Meet Again, Sign Peace Accord / Wish Nigerians A Peaceful Harmonious Election / Breaking; Bomb Blast In Enugu Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.