Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. (1088 Views)

The Effect Of Trump On Nigerians Intending To Travel To US - CramJones / Effect Of Failed Promises, Youths Pounced On President Buhari (photos) / The Evil Effect Of Godfatherism In Nigeria Politice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by Luckylife(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let described this change graphically are we are seeing the situation on Nigeria economy. A typical programmed Zombie on the run . Lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by Standing5(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
With N3Tr and $2.1b gone i wonder how better the change can be. Keep feigning mumuness we understand ur situation.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by Pheals(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
:-/ op u dey sell weed? ... This man was with clothes on when he enter your shop

1 Like

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
This Administration is only trying to fix already existing problems but have not gotten the right pattern yet. I don't know were you got that pics from or if it is true but this could just be insanity.
Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by psucc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
For those APC defense counsels, Nigeria had its on problems jut like every other countries of the world but the failure of the APC led admin to adopt sound measures to contend them brings us thus far.

And if they will still keep 'fighting corruption', Zimbabwe will be a joke

3 Likes

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by greatme2good(f): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
This Administration is only trying to fix already existing problems but have not gotten the right pattern yet. I don't know were you got that pics from or if it is true but this could just be insanity.

Bros clap for urself....I thought by now all of u will hide ur faces in shame.mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by Rayhutar(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
MBuhari self!
Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by fistonati(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Is that not lai Muhammed walking naked? His issues are obviously out of hand

1 Like

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by mightyokwy(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Wtf grin Is going on here. The nigga must be an ijebu man. He must have smoked Oshogbo weed on empty stomach
Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by denko(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Gone but then things were still affordable but now unintelligent buhari ruin everything
Standing5:
With N3Tr and $2.1b gone i wonder how better the change can be. Keep feigning mumuness we understand ur situation.

1 Like

Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by pacino26(m): 1:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol, this got me cracking.
Re: Shocking !!! Can This Be The Effect Of Change. by Vicadonis(m): 2:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Yea. effects of negative change

(1) (Reply)

Police Says No Movement Between 7am - 4pm In FCT Abuja Today / Channels TV Reporter Abducted By Gunmen, Demands N15m Ransom / 25 Amazing Facts On Nigeria's First And Only Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.