Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira (21421 Views)

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by ramje(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Brb
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by adedayourt(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Slavery!!!!

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by kentoplash(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Let's just have a quick poll...
Click LIKE for GEJ & SHARE for GMB.

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
The best form of democracy is "good governance"jonathan has failed in terms of "good governance"which is dangerous to democracy....

Wakacome

Mission to destroy this country i guess..another four years of goodluck jonathan will kill our economy,will increase poverty,will increase unemployment,more unstable power supply,more suffering for nigerians,and more disgrace to the nigeria passport...

Wakacome

Some islams reason with their legs instead of brain, you actually one of them
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
nacosprof:

Some islams reason with their legs instead of brain, you actually one of them
So everyone supporting buhari is a muslim??may GOD forgive you....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I posted the opposite and it wasn't on the FP

Hmmm Nairaland Mods don collect Dollars just to promote PDP

Smh[/size]

Seun is a compromised entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by zguy: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Sure lets send every statement by everyone about who they think is gonna win to the frontpage? Is this supposed to be news? Are we supposed to give a fvck what the PDP youth leader thinks? Was he supposed to think anything else?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Orikinla(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]The only way PDP can win is by rigging like the party did in Ekiti state.[/size]
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by petermichaels(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
We are aware!!! We stand for continuity,not damn change!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by lawbabs: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
ochejoseph:
Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira is the National Youth Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Director of Youth Mobilisation of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization. He recently talked to journalists on the youth preparation of this month’s general elections and how well the PDP’s Youth wing has prepared and galvanised support for President Jonathan's re-election nationwide.

[img][/img]

Q. What is the focus of the youth wing of your party in this month's general election?

As youth leader of my party, our present focus and direction is simply that candidates of our party should emerge victorious at all levels at the polls. Our work is to mobilize and ensure the re-election of Mr. President and to principally galvanise youth support nationwide.

Q. The Directorate of Youths have been traveling round the Country galvanising the Youths for the President, What is the response of Youths based on your interactions country wide?

Yes, we held several side-line programs for the campaigns. We held town hall meetings in Sokoto, Niger, Kogi, Calabar, Owerri, Akure, Ilorin, Lagos, Kaduna and our other officers were detailed to Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau and Nasarawa. We also did stop overs in Zamfara, Kebbi and Ekiti. Some of these were youth regional meetings while some were States. We engaged youths on social media through the “PDPyouthtweetmeet” with over 2.3 million reach, We also mobilized members of the Youth Campaign Committee for all the Presidential Campaign rallies. The 2015 Youth Campaign Committee will go down in history as one with the most assembly of youth and student leaders. We liaised consistently with the youth and students movements and we also got endorsements of youth leaders from other political parties who joined us in Lagos. We convened an interactive session with youth groups and we had fruitful engagements with our peers and colleagues. Other groups too have held some programs for youths and we are satisfied that we are all on board for the same success.

Why do you think young people should vote for President Goodluck Jonathan?

If you take a close look at his policy initiatives and thrust, you will find out that the administration has consistently placed young people in all of its interventions. Federal Government led interventions in agricultural, ICT, education, public health, works and infrastructure, employment drive such as the Graduate Internship Scheme that allows corporate and private enterprises mentor young people and prepare them for full scale employment, and channelling funds oil subsidy funds into youWIN and SureP programs. The budgetary allocation to the education sector in particular has increased and has allowed for the creation of additional tertiary universities bringing to total one federal university in each state of the federation. All these signify a broad and concerted approach towards enhancing youth policy objectives in government. We are also confident that he would do more in this regard after his re – election so that these policies will be consolidated and strengthened.
What is your take on the recommended 30% inclusion of Youth in governance by the National Conference?
I am for it. We had advocated for it. We shall work towards its full realization. At the CONFAB, we were represented by 18 young people whom we must commend. They pushed home our call for youth inclusion in governance and it was part of the recommendations in the final report. Commendably, the Federal Executive Council chaired by Mr. President has adopted the report and that is the first step. This party, the President and our leaders will advance any genuine and constructive effort that will strengthen the involvement of young people in our democracy. This strategy will open up new gates to ensure that more young people are deliberately involved not only governance but would also expand the horizon for mentorship and leadership recruitment.
The place of useful youth in country in the next 20 years is without a doubt important, but how do you reconcile it with the fact that 60% of the thugs or miscreants are youth?
First as a party and the ideals of President Jonathan, we denounce, deplore, abhore and reject all forms of political violence. Though I have not seen any empirical evidence to concede to this assertion, I am confident that given increased awareness of the populace, improved credibility in our electoral system and the increasing involvement of young people seeking elective office, and subsequently being appointed, this tendency will be greatly reduced in the future. The fact is, this nation has no greater resource than its youth, and that is why education, youth empowerment, capacity building and promotion of self – reliance should and has been the centre piece of PDP and the present administration. It has been stated by the year 2030, Nigeria’s most important asset will not be our crude reserves, or mineral deposits or agricultural capacity, it will be in our nation’s capacity to harness the full potentials of its youthful population for economic development. By that time, I for one should have left the youth constituency by age but we presently have a responsibility to prepare for the future. That is what President Jonathan represents. That is what we shall work for and that is why the PDP should be re – elected.

What efforts are you making to ensure that non – violent elections?

We launched the no - violence campaign during our Youth interactive session in Sokoto State. We launched it because we believe that young people should not be involved in violence, we should actively play a part in the electoral process without engaging in conflict. And we have taken this message to all the other places where we subsequently went for our various town hall meetings with youths. We also informed youth leaders at the state level and the Presidential Campaign Committee members on the need to sensitize our supporters that we believe in one Nigeria and the survival of the country is very important to us all. Our candidate, the incumbent president has vowed that no shedding of blood is worth sacrificing for his ambition; and I believe for any other politician for that matter. So we believe that we should follow suit.

How much more should Nigerian youths be willing to sacrifice for the country, given the sacrifice the Nigerian youths has done over time without results?

I believe that nation building is a continuous process. Our founding fathers have played their parts, as a country we have had our challenges, we would simply have to play our part in keeping the eagle’s flag flying. Our diversity is both a great asset but also a call to continuously rectify our fault lines. As long as humanity exists, Nigeria will continue to exist because we have responsibility to the black race and the world. All of us young or small, big or small, male or female must continue to strive to ensure that this country continues to exist. In my opinion no sacrifice is too much in keeping Nigeria one. There is no country that does not have fault lines, we have to work on ours, solidify them and know that we don't have anywhere else to go and we have to work to meet the aspirations of our people and make sure our children inherit a better country, better than how we met it. I believe that the PDP is the only true Nigerian party that cut across every segment of the country, a party that embraces all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, norms, cultures or religion.
What are the prospects of the youth in the PDP?
It is bright. I'm the youngest National Youth Leader the party has ever had, and currently, the youngest Governor is PDP – Ramalan Yero and the youngest Governorship candidate is PDP – Umar Nasko. We have young men like Comrades Tony Nwolo, Onofiok Luke, Bello Ahmed Agwara, Kolade, Tony Nwoye, Ben Duntoye and many contesting on our platform for legislative houses. Many more aspired. By next year or the year after that, I would leave office and definitely another young man will also emerge. This party is youth friendly. Our President youth focused. We have consolidated the youth movement in the party, our prospects for a well - defined youth wing within the context of the organs of the party will be our post - election priority so that mentorship, succession planning and leadership identification will be institutionalized, planned and monitored.
What informed your decision to resign as the Speaker of the Nigerian Youth Parliament?
I was elected on 14th December 2011 and I resigned on 13th December 2014. I must give credit to President Jonathan who continued with the policy of the Youth Parliament after Late President Umaru Yar'adua. It shows a leader with vision and conscious of continuity with objective government policies. I am one of the products of the Parliament.
The fact is there was no rule of the Parliament requiring me to vacate office but as I resigned for three reasons. One was my belief that I cannot be a Youth Leader and the same time Speaker because the Parliament is non – partisan in structure. Two; because I have work to do galvanizing and mobilizing youths for the re – election of President Jonathan and the success of our party. And three, because I believe another young man can fill in the space and even perform better than me in taking the Parliament to the next level. I am still a member of the Parliament though.

How would you describe the forth coming elections?

First we are confident we will win. The PDP is a truly Nigerian Party. On the election, it is an election that, in my own opinion will consolidate our country's democracy and prepare us to face the challenges of overcoming our fault lines. This election will make Nigerians really appreciate democracy. It is about moving forward and enhancing our country’s prospects. It is about consolidating our hold on our economic growth to further translate it into full development. In our appraisal, I would rather suggest that we be objective than subjective.
We expect high turnout of voters, which is good for democracy and the confidence of our elected Leaders. Nigerians will participate in the process and appreciate the fact that democracy is here to stay and we must all work together to ensure that it stays

Q. What is your opinion on those calling for Change?

That is slogan of another party; the slogan and motto of my party - the PDP is “Power to the people” and I think that is what democracy signifies.

http://www.naij.com/409492-maibasira-nigerias-most-important-asset-is-its-youths.html

Only beneficiaries of jona govt see it like that. grin grin grin They are staring defeat in the face...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I posted the opposite and it wasn't on the FP

Hmmm Nairaland Mods don collect Dollars just to promote PDP

Smh[/size]

False accusation undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by synergycom19: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Off course what did you expect him to say?can't be sure he won't vote for Apc
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Bbglory(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes, yes yes. GEJ will win. Amen smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by bjfred: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Personal opinion

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
5 REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR ANY POLITICIAN BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER ELECTIONS :

1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov. Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet & a member of the President's party & Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for governorship of Adamawa State. How many were killed because of them in 2011?

2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's "Navigator" & Tinubu is treasured guest at Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing they were enemies?

3. Fmr Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now they belong to the same party. Both are alive as friends & some folks had died fighting for them.

4. Fmr. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the same party, some people died for both, but were they not always friends?

5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the brouhaha; politicians belong to one big family. They have their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when you have nothing at stake.

Vote, that is your obligation. You do not owe anyone a duty to die. Value your life, if you are still alive you can be better than them.Say no to violence, say no to blood letting.

Make a choice with your PVC!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Yawns, abeg make l sip my pepsi and pop corn dey watch how it plays out...... cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by BabaO2: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
ochejoseph:
Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira is the National Youth Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Director of Youth Mobilisation of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization. He recently talked to journalists on the youth preparation of this month’s general elections and how well the PDP’s Youth wing has prepared and galvanised support for President Jonathan's re-election nationwide.

[img][/img]

Q. What is the focus of the youth wing of your party in this month's general election?

As youth leader of my party, our present focus and direction is simply that candidates of our party should emerge victorious at all levels at the polls. Our work is to mobilize and ensure the re-election of Mr. President and to principally galvanise youth support nationwide.

Q. The Directorate of Youths have been traveling round the Country galvanising the Youths for the President, What is the response of Youths based on your interactions country wide?

Yes, we held several side-line programs for the campaigns. We held town hall meetings in Sokoto, Niger, Kogi, Calabar, Owerri, Akure, Ilorin, Lagos, Kaduna and our other officers were detailed to Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau and Nasarawa. We also did stop overs in Zamfara, Kebbi and Ekiti. Some of these were youth regional meetings while some were States. We engaged youths on social media through the “PDPyouthtweetmeet” with over 2.3 million reach, We also mobilized members of the Youth Campaign Committee for all the Presidential Campaign rallies. The 2015 Youth Campaign Committee will go down in history as one with the most assembly of youth and student leaders. We liaised consistently with the youth and students movements and we also got endorsements of youth leaders from other political parties who joined us in Lagos. We convened an interactive session with youth groups and we had fruitful engagements with our peers and colleagues. Other groups too have held some programs for youths and we are satisfied that we are all on board for the same success.

Why do you think young people should vote for President Goodluck Jonathan?

If you take a close look at his policy initiatives and thrust, you will find out that the administration has consistently placed young people in all of its interventions. Federal Government led interventions in agricultural, ICT, education, public health, works and infrastructure, employment drive such as the Graduate Internship Scheme that allows corporate and private enterprises mentor young people and prepare them for full scale employment, and channelling funds oil subsidy funds into youWIN and SureP programs. The budgetary allocation to the education sector in particular has increased and has allowed for the creation of additional tertiary universities bringing to total one federal university in each state of the federation. All these signify a broad and concerted approach towards enhancing youth policy objectives in government. We are also confident that he would do more in this regard after his re – election so that these policies will be consolidated and strengthened.
What is your take on the recommended 30% inclusion of Youth in governance by the National Conference?
I am for it. We had advocated for it. We shall work towards its full realization. At the CONFAB, we were represented by 18 young people whom we must commend. They pushed home our call for youth inclusion in governance and it was part of the recommendations in the final report. Commendably, the Federal Executive Council chaired by Mr. President has adopted the report and that is the first step. This party, the President and our leaders will advance any genuine and constructive effort that will strengthen the involvement of young people in our democracy. This strategy will open up new gates to ensure that more young people are deliberately involved not only governance but would also expand the horizon for mentorship and leadership recruitment.
The place of useful youth in country in the next 20 years is without a doubt important, but how do you reconcile it with the fact that 60% of the thugs or miscreants are youth?
First as a party and the ideals of President Jonathan, we denounce, deplore, abhore and reject all forms of political violence. Though I have not seen any empirical evidence to concede to this assertion, I am confident that given increased awareness of the populace, improved credibility in our electoral system and the increasing involvement of young people seeking elective office, and subsequently being appointed, this tendency will be greatly reduced in the future. The fact is, this nation has no greater resource than its youth, and that is why education, youth empowerment, capacity building and promotion of self – reliance should and has been the centre piece of PDP and the present administration. It has been stated by the year 2030, Nigeria’s most important asset will not be our crude reserves, or mineral deposits or agricultural capacity, it will be in our nation’s capacity to harness the full potentials of its youthful population for economic development. By that time, I for one should have left the youth constituency by age but we presently have a responsibility to prepare for the future. That is what President Jonathan represents. That is what we shall work for and that is why the PDP should be re – elected.

What efforts are you making to ensure that non – violent elections?

We launched the no - violence campaign during our Youth interactive session in Sokoto State. We launched it because we believe that young people should not be involved in violence, we should actively play a part in the electoral process without engaging in conflict. And we have taken this message to all the other places where we subsequently went for our various town hall meetings with youths. We also informed youth leaders at the state level and the Presidential Campaign Committee members on the need to sensitize our supporters that we believe in one Nigeria and the survival of the country is very important to us all. Our candidate, the incumbent president has vowed that no shedding of blood is worth sacrificing for his ambition; and I believe for any other politician for that matter. So we believe that we should follow suit.

How much more should Nigerian youths be willing to sacrifice for the country, given the sacrifice the Nigerian youths has done over time without results?

I believe that nation building is a continuous process. Our founding fathers have played their parts, as a country we have had our challenges, we would simply have to play our part in keeping the eagle’s flag flying. Our diversity is both a great asset but also a call to continuously rectify our fault lines. As long as humanity exists, Nigeria will continue to exist because we have responsibility to the black race and the world. All of us young or small, big or small, male or female must continue to strive to ensure that this country continues to exist. In my opinion no sacrifice is too much in keeping Nigeria one. There is no country that does not have fault lines, we have to work on ours, solidify them and know that we don't have anywhere else to go and we have to work to meet the aspirations of our people and make sure our children inherit a better country, better than how we met it. I believe that the PDP is the only true Nigerian party that cut across every segment of the country, a party that embraces all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, norms, cultures or religion.
What are the prospects of the youth in the PDP?
It is bright. I'm the youngest National Youth Leader the party has ever had, and currently, the youngest Governor is PDP – Ramalan Yero and the youngest Governorship candidate is PDP – Umar Nasko. We have young men like Comrades Tony Nwolo, Onofiok Luke, Bello Ahmed Agwara, Kolade, Tony Nwoye, Ben Duntoye and many contesting on our platform for legislative houses. Many more aspired. By next year or the year after that, I would leave office and definitely another young man will also emerge. This party is youth friendly. Our President youth focused. We have consolidated the youth movement in the party, our prospects for a well - defined youth wing within the context of the organs of the party will be our post - election priority so that mentorship, succession planning and leadership identification will be institutionalized, planned and monitored.
What informed your decision to resign as the Speaker of the Nigerian Youth Parliament?
I was elected on 14th December 2011 and I resigned on 13th December 2014. I must give credit to President Jonathan who continued with the policy of the Youth Parliament after Late President Umaru Yar'adua. It shows a leader with vision and conscious of continuity with objective government policies. I am one of the products of the Parliament.
The fact is there was no rule of the Parliament requiring me to vacate office but as I resigned for three reasons. One was my belief that I cannot be a Youth Leader and the same time Speaker because the Parliament is non – partisan in structure. Two; because I have work to do galvanizing and mobilizing youths for the re – election of President Jonathan and the success of our party. And three, because I believe another young man can fill in the space and even perform better than me in taking the Parliament to the next level. I am still a member of the Parliament though.

How would you describe the forth coming elections?

First we are confident we will win. The PDP is a truly Nigerian Party. On the election, it is an election that, in my own opinion will consolidate our country's democracy and prepare us to face the challenges of overcoming our fault lines. This election will make Nigerians really appreciate democracy. It is about moving forward and enhancing our country’s prospects. It is about consolidating our hold on our economic growth to further translate it into full development. In our appraisal, I would rather suggest that we be objective than subjective.
We expect high turnout of voters, which is good for democracy and the confidence of our elected Leaders. Nigerians will participate in the process and appreciate the fact that democracy is here to stay and we must all work together to ensure that it stays

Q. What is your opinion on those calling for Change?

That is slogan of another party; the slogan and motto of my party - the PDP is “Power to the people” and I think that is what democracy signifies.

http://www.naij.com/409492-maibasira-nigerias-most-important-asset-is-its-youths.html

ofcourse you can be desperately ambitious, the truth of the matter is that more hardworking and intellectual Nigerians have prayed for Buhari's presidency and Heaven has accepted our prayers. Voice of the people is the voice of God.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Azo(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Who will u vote?

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by rashmo: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Just go and vote.. who wins no matter..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by socialmediaman: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
oneda:
[size=25pt]The President could not have said it better

"NO POLICTICAL AMBITION COULD JUSTIFY VIOLENCE OR IS WORTH THE LIFE OF THE PEOPLE"

#tEaMpEAcE[/size]

Yet he's planning to rig, pulling stunts here and there in the background, then comes out to say rubbish. Very cunning dishonest man, Nigerians say NO to fake transformation. No election has made him make some policy changes, but its too late, he cant be trusted as a serial promise breaker he is
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by zicoraads: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Rawani:
Even though he is just doing his job, i'm proud of this chap. He was just a SUG president @ Udusok in 2007.

Anyway the wind of change has blown any negative assertions for Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2251028_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Yea...he has done well for himself. And, he has brought some form of sanity to the youth wing of the party. And, he is a gentleman to the core. He doesn't dole out cash like a typical Naija politician, but is a very nice chap to have around. Just yesterday, my mom said she will vote for the PDP just so this man wouldn't loose his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by odkmediablog: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
By sunday evening all this predictions upon predictions will be over, all i know is that at the end the right man who have the devine mandate of the people will ascend the throne. Don't forget to check out www.odkmediablog..com to check out our entrepreneurship, business ideas, web design and development articles.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
The man only spoke what majority of Nigeria population has been saying. Jonathan will win and Buhari will finally retire from public space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
The man only spoke what majority of Nigeria population has been saying. Jonathan will win and Buhari will finally retire from public space.

Don't be too sure of that, anything can happen tomorrow, it can go either way, meanwhile, make l spread mat with my suya and kunu cool
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]If President Goodluck Jonathan has achieved a lot, then answer the following questions.

1. Why are President Jonathan's children not attending government schools?
2. Why are President Jonathan and his family and members of his cabinet not using government hospitals?
3. Why are President Jonathan and his family not drinking water from the water corporation of government?

Nigeria has the worst world record of more than 10. 6 million children of school age out of school under President Jonathan.

Every single day, Nigeria loses about 2,300 under-five year olds and 145 women of childbearing age. This makes the country the second largest contributor to the under–five and maternal mortality rate in the world.

Underneath the statistics lies the pain of human tragedy, for thousands of families who have lost their children. Even more devastating is the knowledge that, according to recent research, essential interventions reaching women and babies on time would have averted most of these deaths.

Although analyses of recent trends show that the country is making progress in cutting down infant and under-five mortality rates, the pace still remains too slow to achieve the Millennium Development Goals of reducing child mortality by a third by 2015.
http://www.unicef.org/nigeria/children_1926.html

For how long are we going to keep telling lies and yet expect God to answer our prayers when what we should do is REPENT OR PERISH as our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ warned us.

Go to federal government colleges of education and universities and see the horrible hostels and terrible toilets with our sons and daughters now using buckets to stool in their rooms and littering their campuses with polythene bags of human stools; and polluting their surroundings and living with health hazards of their filthy campuses.

We may fool the whole world, but we cannot fool God.[/size]
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by jonuel1(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
The best form of democracy is "good governance"jonathan has failed in terms of "good governance"which is dangerous to democracy....

Wakacome

Mission to destroy this country i guess..another four years of goodluck jonathan will kill our economy,will increase poverty,will increase unemployment,more unstable power supply,more suffering for nigerians,and more disgrace to the nigeria passport...

Wakacome

What's your definition of good governance?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by sonofspada(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Lets toast, to all the wild animals yet uncaught for zoo services and the Elections yet to be rigged. .. hit like and say *cheers*
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by kimaka(f): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
DPD POWER TO THE PPLE
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by slikcipher(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
adesegun121:
Slavery is when u sleep without power(in dis harsh weather)with all ur doors and windows locked because of insecurity. Wakeup to queue for hours at d filling station to buy imported fuel with your hard earned DEVALUED naira. Go back home to charge your phone with your overworked CHINA generator. Buy data at unreasonable cost and still use d same miserable phone to post ‪#‎ GEJ‬till 2019, Shey Ori e ko ko iya ni? Vote wisely ‪#‎ GMB‬2015

Lol.... Dude u are just a lazy!!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by mrkings84(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
adesegun121:
Slavery is when u sleep without power(in dis harsh weather)with all ur doors and windows locked because of insecurity. Wakeup to queue for hours at d filling station to buy imported fuel with your hard earned DEVALUED naira. Go back home to charge your phone with your overworked CHINA generator. Buy data at unreasonable cost and still use d same miserable phone to post ‪#‎ GEJ‬till 2019, Shey Ori e ko ko iya ni? Vote wisely ‪#‎ GMB‬2015
miserably constructed;
poo for d general

gej 4 2terms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) / Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.