Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira (21429 Views)

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by mustymatic(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
THINKING ABOUT THIS:
Buhari's child Zara is paying over 12million Naira
as school fees developing her future and career.
Jonathan's children are also abroad for studies
and residence while developing their career and
living in affluence. Atiku Abubakar's children are
abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are abroad
schooling and living in affluence,they are all
developing and investing in their children to
continue to rule us after they are gone. You are
there as a jobless graduate wearing APC and
PDP customized vest and polo, chanting
"Change" holding brooms and carrying umbrellas
chanting "Transformation" killing yourself,
fomenting trouble and constituting nuisance to
the society because of Peanuts that can't make
you a better person? Stop being a disgrace to
your discipline, stop wearing APC vest and
carrying PDP umbrellas because that is the wish
of politicians for you. they know if you have a
good job, they can't use you as a thug/
'propagandist'. If Buhari will not bring all his ten
children to the street for campaign and Jonathan
will not bring his children and blood brothers to
the street for campaign, then you are a disgrace
to your family if you don't stop masquerading
yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till
now, I have never seen Buhari 's children and
Jonathan's children on the streets wearing APC
vest and holding brooms, neither have I seen
Jonathan's children carrying the PDP umbrella
even on Social Media let alone in the streets. To
whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just
Vote. No violence! And be safe. Spread the
news! God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by SpencerLewis(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
ochejoseph:
GEJ TILL 2019 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
No wonder u look as clueless as ur oga(GEJ) @ d top
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by SpencerLewis(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
jdilight:
A lot of honest and sensible Nigerians are speaking up now.
Young man what is honest in that rubbish he just spewed out now. U de still de dream. I LUCIFER SON THE MORNING & THE LIGHT BEARER will wake u up.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by chiedu7: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THAT GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by TheBlackOPS: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ will win, and that is the outcome of the election, there's not need to argue or go back and forth on the issue.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by DTaj: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
What do you expect the brain-TANoid "National Youth Leader" of the PDP to say? To say that his Jonathan wouldn't win?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by TheBlackOPS: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
SpencerLewis:

No wonder u look as clueless as ur oga(GEJ) @ d top

This isnt about clueless, just judge the matter, there is no reason to go for buhari when some one like GEJ is already there. what change are they looking for in buhari, did he change any thing when he ruled.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by fred06: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the Starks voice in game of thrones
All hail the king of the North...
All hail GMB !!!!!!!
All hail the incoming President
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by TheBlackOPS: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THAT GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

buhari has nothing good for us at all, people be wise!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by TheBlackOPS: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
zicoraads:
Yea...he has done well for himself. And, he has brought some form of sanity to the youth wing of the party. And, he is a gentleman to the core. He doesn't dole out cash like a typical Naija politician, but is a very nice chap to have around. Just yesterday, my mom said she will vote for the PDP just so this man wouldn't loose his job.

ONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT -
THEY WANT CHANGE
1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPA to PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.
2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Hallibuton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.
3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. I am yet to get mine, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.
4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.
5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.
6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his Inlaw’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25,758,532,444(Twenty-five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, five hundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and fourty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know.. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.
7. Rotimi Ameachi spent N50bn to build a 2kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Ameachi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.
8. 56,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, So former President called President Jonathan to leave the 56,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...
NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by TheBlackOPS: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
vote wisely

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira by femo86(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
PEJ: My darling, your foods is ready, com to ate dear.

GEJ: Madam, abeg no disturb me now, I dey purge, can't eat until I hear the result. Get me valium 5, make I sleep....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.