Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside (1024 Views)

The Friendship And Betrayal Of Amaechi, Wike, Abe And Peterside! / Amaechi And Peterside: How "Change" Has Come To NIMASA / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Chief Anabs Sara Igbe, a Kalabari leader and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reaffirmed his resolve to vote for Dr. Dakuku Peterside, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers State regardless of his membership of PDP. Sara-Igbe, known also as Mafia Messenger in the days of Rivers Democratic Movement, RDM, also promised to vote for General Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the APC because of what he described as “unjustified exclusion and intimidation of some people in Rivers State by the powers that be in Abuja”.

Read more ... “I will vote Buhari, Peterside though I’m in PDP” - Sara Igbe, Ijaw leader,
http://theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3441-%E2%80%9Ci-will-vote-buhari,-peterside-though-i%E2%80%99m-in-pdp%E2%80%9D-sara-igbe,-ijaw-leader.html

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by sammyj: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Victory awaiting the peoples general behind the clueless one back yard !!!!

SAI Buhari/Osinbajo !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by WisdomFlakes: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Many more like him from that whole region will break from primordial sentiments and support the General in his quest to get Nigeria back on track. I salute his courage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by chiefolododo(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
gej eye go clear , i met one hausa man who is a pdp member, he told me that even though he is campaigning for gej he wont wont him

1 Like

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by MRLINGTON(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2015
He just told himself the truth

There are so many odaz dat way buh won't pour it out

1 Like

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by POPdecorator: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Tanx for ur support

sai buhari
Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by nzeadachie: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP? AFTER TELLING US THAT AKPABIO SLUMPS ANS TAKEN TO LONDON FOR TREATMENT? WHILE IT'S CAPITAL LIE
Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP? AFTER TELLING US THAT AKPABIO SLUMPS ANS TAKEN TO LONDON FOR TREATMENT? WHILE IT'S CAPITAL LIE

[size=28pt]You can call the chief to confirm.[/size] grin

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by EdCure: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
chiefolododo:
gej eye go clear , i met one hausa man who is a pdp member, he told me that even though he is campaigning for gej he wont wont him
Some people's mentality sha. How can one campaign for a candidate that he wouldn't vote for? This hypocricy makes no sense.
His campaign will at least win three votes that are sure to void his single vote against his candidate.

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari PDP Chieftain Prefers To Vote For Buhari And Peterside by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
EdCure:

Some people's mentality sha. How can one campaign for a candidate that he wouldn't vote for? This hypocricy makes no sense.
His campaign will at least win three votes that are sure to void his single vote against his candidate.

Sai Buhari!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Lagos Election Update / EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria / Pics: There Was A Rivers State... What Happened??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.