Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil (28039 Views)

PHOTO: Osinbajo Gifts Amina Mohammed A Nigerian Flag / PHOTO: Osinbajo And Late Ooni Of Ife,most Senior Wife At Burial Ceremony / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Egmlltd: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
100% photoshop. How come people can't see? so obvious
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by yommyphresh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

Smh...It's always attached when it's APC but it's real in PDP.
APC fans are too mumuish to spot anything wrong with their party.
They swallow every line, hooker and sinker.
Sorry for una.
oga, i'm not one of those that'll spit on others cos of one nonsense political party abeg. My own is let's just call a spade a spade abeg, some posts are just so unintelligent. If it was a PDP poster on it, you wld av expected me to start ranting like a goat all over the thread about how PDP is sharing branded oil? No i won't sir, i'm too learned for that.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Ladiva: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC should be their brother's keeper. Sell the rice and oil and help Aregberascal pay at least one month salary grin
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by denziz: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
DAT picture name Photoshop. People don't be deceived. Said buhari.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by ojnnaco(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Nice one sir

Keep it up
. Y won't u praise him ..
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by sniperr007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wit osibanjo downgrading himsef to the cheap politics played in Nigeria,I wonder wat kinda pastors he was?

His behavior has really mocked Christianity. Reason I don't support pastors or religious leaders in politics. U wont see a Muslim imam in politics but Christian pastors in quest for more money will do anything.

God help the Nigerian church.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by steppin: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
yommyphresh:
oga, i'm not one of those that'll spit on others cos of one nonsense political party abeg. My own is let's just call a spade a spade abeg, some posts are just so unintelligent. If it was a PDP poster on it, you wld av expected me to start ranting like a goat all over the thread about how PDP is sharing branded oil? No i won't sir, i'm too learned for that.
Learned ko, learned ni.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by StilTouchy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Politicians have realized that we as Nigerians, especially the less privileged ones are hungry! You see them going as far as campaigning with food and cash gifts just for votes and we being the corrupt individuals we are as humans, we accept and turn a blind eye.

I've read comments upon comments about change, when are the less privileged ones stop collecting insults from these so called thieves who are feeding well, kids outside the country schooling while the poor one do their corrupt mess! Please my people vote wisely and let your vote decide and less I forget this is not about APC or PDP they are all corrupt parties

#NO VIOLENCE #VOTE RIGHT
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by BabaO2: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
itsdumebi:
Nigerian politicians are actually very innovative..we have to give it to them…as in..they can campaign with anything…lol!
For the needy.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by otemanuduno: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
The effort of the military has paid well when the Chibok's girls were discovered in a large tent today. According to the leader of the troops who carried out the attack on in insurgents, the Nigerian Armies caught them unawares when the Boko Haram members were busy taking their bath in a river close to the Gwoza camp. This is a very good development for the Federal Government who have relentlessly been searching everywhere for the girls before narrowing down their search to Gwoza on Thursday, as opposed to Sambisa forest which has remained the purported refuge of the kidnappers.

1. One of the soldiers said, 'It is a big surprise to see that the girls are all hale and hearty, an indication that the islamist extremists has taken good care of them. Amidst what we saw in their domicile are crates of eggs, honey, tins of milk, etc.

2."Another spokesperson for the military said that a man fled, whose back part appears to be that of Shekau when he saw the FG troops. He fled with an android device and a 200megapixel camera, because a pieces of the camera fell while he was fleeing."

The parents of the Chibok's girl are highly expectant to meet their children, but the president has said that Gwosa is not safe for the meeting, therefore he has ordered that the Chibok's girls be flown to Abuja immediately while their parents would come for them later in the day, after the election.

One of the parents was quoted, saying, "I saw my girls on camera. Thank God for Goodluck Jonathan. In Sha Allah, you shall win the election ongoing today." She also urged all good Nigerian citizens to vote for the incumbent president because he is the man who can truly bring salvation to the nation.

March 28, 2015
7:55 a.m

Analysis of the bolded:

A woman has already said that the Boko Haram are taking good care of the girls, so it will not be absurd if our actors (soldiers) say that they found Milo, Bournvita, Honey and Moringa Oleifera in the camp of the Chibok's girls. This will then complement what that paid woman said in the first place.

Also, the Chibok's girl we will see with the soldiers will be healthy-looking, an indication that they are all taken care of. Why? If the FG rents battered Chibok's girls, people will believe that they have been molested by the BH members and the song of hate on GEJ will continue.

The second bolded talks about a Shekau who fled during the attack and whose camera was damaged. The Shekau will release an audio clip instead and will say, "Even though you have the Chibok's girl, the battle is just beginning because our sponsor is still alive." With this, everybody will think that BUHARI is the sponsor the 'fake' Shekau is talking about.

With this propaganda on election day, many BUHARI fans will change their minds as well as many illiterates and vote for GEJ, giving him a landslide victory.

Also, internet access will be very poor that day, so that the real SHEKAU could find it difficult to post anything to the media.

NOW THIS PDP PROPAGANDA WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT IF YOU AND I CAN SPREAD THIS NEWS FAR AND WIDE BEFORE THE NEWS COMES UP FOR REAL TOMORROW OR VERY EARLY ON ELECTION DAY. PUT IT ON YOUR WHATSAPP, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND ON NL PAGES.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by OLADD: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Hypocrites!
I thought they were against Fayose's stomach infrastructure?
Bloody lies and cheats!

Association of Political Conmen. Very deceitful, chamelionic and hypocritical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by horlabiyi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
They were criticising other parties for sharing such last year. Is this the change they want to offer us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by enkay0525: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
All these one go end after 28th.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by anonimi: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eshinwaju:
thunder...fire ur paid ass... grin grin

Be careful wetin you dey talk oh.........cause as me I bin talk true, the thunder go change direction, do U-turn of Back to Sender, BtS grin cheesy
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by EMMASOLAR: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
I reject poverty.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
there is no evidence that it is genuine and being given out to the public.

Can OP show us photo of APC handing these out in large quantities?
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by melomelo: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
If these guys lose, e go pain dem die
We the Middle Belt Youths comprising of all the youths of the ethnic nationalities that make up the belt are voting for President Goodluck Jonathan and not Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming presidential election because his Fulani herdsmen have persistently killed our people, particularly in the Middle Belt states
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Billygee2u: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
who made this bribe giver,a pastor?
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by omoiseselagba: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
itsdumebi:
Nigerian politicians are actually very innovative..we have to give it to them…as in..they can campaign with anything…lol!
LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR MAN STICKER WAS PASTED ON THAT JERRY CAN.LOOK AT IT VERY WELL. EVEN IF IT IS SO,NA STILL GMB/PYO COME MARCH 28.VICTORY IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Samiceman: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

I love Nairaland

grin
Don't be surprised if the guy he abused is old enough to be his father...

The Beauty of a faceless forum
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by HiDee2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
ricksonvilla:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebookfreem..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

Checked outyour site but the info there is skecthy. Where is your organiztion located? And where is the venue of the training- online or where? Any other useful info?
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by HzRF(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
moscobabs:
Beta than garri,groundnut and sugar
And indomine and sweet

Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by HzRF(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
obas01:
If our President &, PDP can dole out dollars,
Give out
branded cell phones.
Bag of rice
Cash
N7 billion to pastors(CAN)
N50 k to bribe sum youth in Lagos.
N6 billon to OPC (later sum fools we say is APC dat ar violent)
Unknown cash to Yoruba obas.
More are still in secret about to b revealed

Yet u cum with change
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by queenbetty1(f): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owo eepo cheesy
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by djkirkoo2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
If these guys lose, e go pain dem die
Dey will be settled by their opponents. Dats how politics is run in naija. Any amount u spend during campaign, ur opponent will compensate u.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Eshinwaju: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

Be careful wetin you dey talk oh.........cause as me I bin talk true, the thunder go change direction, do U-turn of Back to Sender, BtS grin cheesy

Shameless fo0l..... grin
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by wayodude(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now imagine Dave Millibands picture on a bag of long grain rice being handed out outside Liverpool street station with a caption stating 'vote for change'...

Our road still far sha!
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by kenshin(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Egmlltd:
100% photoshop. How come people can't see? so obvious

Let me just drop these here.....

draw your own conclusions...

Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by 1N9a: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
DO U KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF PVC AND GMB? They simply means PVC = Please Vote for Change and GMB = Goodluck Move to Bayelsa. Yes I have decided 2 March4Buhari and Vote 4 Change come 28/03. Will u? If yes, Please share.
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by samoney: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by Napoleone(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Hypocrites!
I thought they were against Fayose's stomach infrastructure?
Bloody liars and cheats!
And what gives you the assurance that some set of people didn't do that in his name?...think outside the box!!!
Re: Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil by nduchucks: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
hmmm. wooing ofem.manu folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna / Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.