Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (43461 Views)

Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by littlecaf(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
pTomz:
Everybody z busy shouting about election
Nobody has noticed dat LaCasera is
becoming more transparent dan
usual

LOL...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by ikombe: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
pTomz:
Everybody z busy shouting about election
Nobody has noticed dat LaCasera is
becoming more transparent dan
usual
lmao gringringringringrin u no well
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by cirmuell(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't you know the way to Sambisa? Go and take care of their position for now. As of these ones they are here to protect us.
that is the job of Police, NSCDC & maybe DSS. The Nigerian Army has no business with this election unless they have hiddden agendas. undecidedangry
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by QuiverBox(f): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

We don't need dem for our elections...They should go back to sambisa

They rigged Ekiti elections

Telling us here on NL, has no effect, pls go to Lagos and confront the soldiers and tell them to go back to Sambisa
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Masterkolade:
I really don't understand why Nigeria use the Military for almost everything these days. Very soon they'd start using them for Census to

Because

1.The Police is not well funded.

2.The Borders are not well policed....which means anyone and his grandmother can bring in all sorts of weapons.

3.No arms control laws. For all I know....I can be keeping an armory full of AK-74's, FN-FAL's, and Heckler and Koch rifles of all types in my house....and no one will know.Whereas in the US...I buy a pistol...or even a rifle...my name goes on the record.

4.Nigerians have this funny idea that development consists of having your brother or sister in power chopping the kudi...and allowing crumbs to drop for you from time to time. There is a better world out there...but they are too busy with the crumb life to notice.

Modified....For the Police to work...everything else has to be working.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by AnonymX: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
layinkakeem:
I think they are there for our protection,
God bless our army.
Good bless buhari
God bless nigeria
Vote change
Vote buhari

Till date in the US, people still get killed by street murderers.

Would you call the US government a failed one?

Is Buhari a superman?

Sai Onovo till you get sense
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

go pursue them
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by samplegirl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
We need them bad bad. When I say 'we' I mean the law abiding citizens who would like to go and vote and wish their votes count and be counted and above all wish a peaceful election unlike those who wish to waste human blood out of greed and foolishness.

I make bold to say that anybody who does not want adequate security around has hidden agenda and God will not allow them.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Masterkolade: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:
that is the job of Police, NSCDC & maybe DSS. The Nigerian Army has no business with this election unless they have hiddden agendas. undecidedangry

Honestly that is what i don't understand. If you see how they treated people during the osun election you'd be confused if they were truly there to protect
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:

oya when next you see the soldiers tell them they have no business during elections
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Yehman(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

The hungry dogs u trained have started killing at oshodi. Go and call them back to other since u don't need the soldiers
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by illiad: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

You don't need them because it is still possible to hide under your keyboard when the gbege really set I swear not even under a sewage will be safe, if you doubt me ask kenyans.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Eberex(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Different part ko.............the same part ni........... The pictures are centered on one location.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by richidinho(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Good development.

U better tell Nairalanders u are of APC
If not they will fault that good development
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by dayotheone(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Masterkolade:
I really don't understand why Nigeria use the Military for almost everything these days. Very soon they'd start using them for Census to

cause our soldiers are more decipline and more so , our pple need iron hand ..in which the police are not capable of manifesting at this point ..
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Longeria(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
Nice but i'm always scared of this people..dunno y undecided
May be, your hands no clean.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by richidinho(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
mmsen:
Why are they in Lagos?

Should they not be in the north east?

Or even Kano?

Where did the election violence take place last time around? Where is it most likely to take place this time around?

U too mUmu

Soldiers are everywhere

Even here in Kubwa - Abuja

They have started wrk
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Longeria:
May be, your hands no clean.
lol
trust me,i'm clean
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by mmsen: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
richidinho:

U too mUmu

Soldiers are everywhere

Even here in Kubwa - Abuja

They have started wrk

Abuja is Boko Haram country, sadly.

A beautiful city blighted by the insecurity that comes with unfettered reproduction in some parts of Nigeria.

It makes sense to have troops in Abuja.

It makes sense to have troops in Kano, likewise Maiduguri.

In light of the insurgency in the north of the country and their campaign of senseless violence what sense does it make to have stretched resources parading themselves in Lagos?
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are here for peace. And whether they like it or not they must conform to the wishes and aspirations of most Nigerians, which is Change.

Sai Gen. NwanneMadu Buhari.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Faraidi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

you can't speak for Nigerians,speak for only yourseelve.We need them badly,why is APC afraid of soldiers,it only show they have interior motives.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by tolexy007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

y dont you go and stop dem....
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by layinkakeem(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
AnonymX:

Till date in the US, people still get killed by street murderers.

Would you call the US government a failed one?

Is Buhari a superman?

Sai Onovo till you get sense

Ya father
Ya father
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by jellyfish86: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

No amount of soldiers can stop the will of the people. Gbagbo and muamar ghadaffi had enormous soldiers too but the will of their people prevailed and they were kicked out and sent to where they belong respectively.

We are tired of this government and no matter the lies and packaging of GEJ's achievements, we want change.

One man cannot hold us to ransom

Gmb all the way

Sai buhari[/size]
useless goat....
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by AnonymX: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
layinkakeem:

my father
my father

What happened to him?
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
jellyfish86:

useless goat....

Jellyfish
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by caprini1: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
Nice but i'm always scared of this people..dunno y undecided
At least they've already assisted in easing inexplicable vehicle traffic jams in places like,Iyanoba,volks along Lagos Badagry expressway.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by otunbadan(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

They are there to protect you so you won't be wasted.

He is already wasted on weed, No need
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
9jatriot:
Beyond the soldiers, are Lagos roads as good and clean as the picture is showing or is it Photoshop
Lagos road is cean and smooth
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

once u are law abiding and you behave yourself respectably, you have no problems .
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by jzdoberman: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

No amount of soldiers can stop the will of the people. Gbagbo and muamar ghadaffi had enormous soldiers too but the will of their people prevailed and they were kicked out and sent to where they belong respectively.

We are tired of this government and no matter the lies and packaging of GEJ's achievements, we want change.

One man cannot hold us to ransom

Gmb all the way

Sai buhari[/size]

Make u dey inside house dey BARK like toothless BINGO...if u get liver come out on that election day(s) and misbehave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.