Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (43481 Views)

Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by brightec(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
When is the future

Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Emmanueledu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
General Buhari belongs to the century before
the new millennium. In 1983 when he
criminally shot his way into power, hijacked
governance, unconstitutionally overthrew a
democratic government and suspended our
Constitution, British Prime Minister, David
Cameron, was just 17, President Goodluck
Jonathan was just 26 yrs of age, the US
president Obama was just 22 yrs old, probably
the age of some young Nigerians now!
Nigerian's vote wisely!
Vote GEJ!
Vote PDP!
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
ebukaOtika:

A Clear Conscience fears no Accusation the Bible Says,,.,,,,my dear just be about your normal duty and we will not touch you either...
you one of them??

i hate u o tongue
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Wuuworld(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
kinkymax:
and stupidity is wen u type d above rubbish
.....generational curse is when u still fooling urslef like ur father..
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by Fourwinds: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:
Nice but i'm always scared of this people..dunno y undecided
u should know y and what dey are capable of doing grin
kitnah:
Nice but i'm always scared of this people..dunno y undecided
u should know y and what dey are capable of doing
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by jamalchance(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:

We don't need dem for our elections...They should go back to sambisa

They rigged Ekiti elections

TRUE TALK
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by ebukaOtika(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:

you one of them??

i hate u o tongue

It is ALLOWED.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning by macof(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:

We don't need dem for our elections...They should go back to sambisa

They rigged Ekiti elections

Ode they are there to protect you, so u can come out and vote

Apc don't want soldiers because u want to rig.
Isn't the Ekiti state case in court? Let the court decide but before then shut ur dumb self up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.