Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,501 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

(pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (9899 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
That is what most girls think trust me.

That pic is so on point.

You only supporting it because,thatz how you look.
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by arimahoseloka(m): 4:39am On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
Go marry ugly bi*ch with brain now,if brain is enough why do women try very hard to attractive
shallow mind
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by KemoSabe: 5:09am On Mar 27, 2015
sauceny:

safe to say ur not followin' wink
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2015
sauceny:

because its the truth. tongue
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Women like hard bodies, that is why some of them who were not taught well (especially this generation of western women) think men like such too.
These same might hate their natural softness and so starve themselves till they see hardness.
I actually don't like seeing hard 6/8 pack on a girl. It's disgusting to me. Tone is good, but not 6 pack. That shiit belongs on male bodies.
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

About the highlighted: Good to see that you took the correction on the other thread.

To Orijin101 and his friends: Why despise anyone whose command of the anglo lingua is above yours? You can't blame your bibliophobia on we sesquipedalians, can you? I'd rather a troll (according to you) whose use of syntax, semantics and spellings are up to standard than a 'non-troll' who truncates all of the rules of (type-)written English language.

Find a valid reason to dispute her comment(s) but not on the account of her being grandiloquent.

Thanks,
I don't see the point of updating my vocabulary after perusing the English lexicograph, if I can't use it, especially on cockamamy, dunder-heads like this so called "Origin"

1 Like

Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by donjuviam(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
And u think this can solve our problem?.
Vote GMB tomorrow
For better tomorrow
APC CHANGE!!!!
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Evergreen4(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
donjuviam:
And u think this can solve our problem?.
Vote GMB tomorrow
For better tomorrow
APC CHANGE!!!!
Hey, young man even though I'm a buhari supporter, don't derail my thread I'm the Landlord and the Op,
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
@thesonofmark, Like seriously, i see no reason for your superfluous and significant grammars.
If itz to start exchanging attention seeking grammars, I'm also good at that but itz jez so unnecessary. And BTW, were you mentioned in my previous comments?
I don't think so, jez let it end here.

And to you missclasssy, i really see that you are improving, your dicoman is teaching you well. . . . But mind you, I'm not the one you are calling stupid! I'm redirecting it to your elders at home.

If i reply you after this, call me bastard!

Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by donjuviam(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Evergreen4:
Hey, young man even though I'm a buhari supporter, don't derail my thread I'm the Landlord and the Op,
u need prayer
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by illswift(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

About the highlighted: Good to see that you took the correction on the other thread.

To Orijin101 and his friends: Why despise anyone whose command of the anglo lingua is above yours? You can't blame your bibliophobia on we sesquipedalians, can you? I'd rather a troll (according to you) whose use of syntax, semantics and spellings are up to standard than a 'non-troll' who truncates all of the rules of (type-)written English language.

Find a valid reason to dispute her comment(s) but not on the account of her being grandiloquent.
Chai..see wetin u cause!!

Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by simdam500(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Who wan chop panla undecided

Give me better titus
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
brize:
yea

Guys looking for ladies wit beautiful face and nice shape is to show off for friends.But what happens when you guys at home alone 're you happy with her character when no friends 're around??that's what is important.That's the reason I advice real men to go for brain,character and good fearing lady then beauty is an addition.
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Evergreen4(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
donjuviam:
u need prayer
Just the way u need deliverance
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by nairabetguru(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mendo007:
real men want a woman with brain and character...Menstration tongue!
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by nairabetguru(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mendo007:
real men want a woman with brain and character...period!

real men want a woman with brain and character...Menstration tongue!
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by donjuviam(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Evergreen4:
Just the way u need deliverance
I no order for online goods na
Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by LewisO: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
That is what most girls think trust me.

That pic is so on point.
[size=14pt] It's only 20% of guys that like that.

But me, i like them thick bbw. tongue
[/size]

1 Like

Re: (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like by Qmab: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yeah, i think men like women who are quite a handful - if you know what i mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.