Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ondo Deputy Governor Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Deputy Governor Defection (1658 Views)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by lekzyn(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
JUST LISTENING TO ADABA FM IN ONDO STATE THAT ONDO STATE DEPUTY GOVERNOR HAS OFFICIALLY DEFECTED TO APC.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by lewis33(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
some please confirm this good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by splashbaby(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nuisances in government

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Babacele: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
confirmed, certified n it is the beginning of a political tsunami that will sweep cluelessness away from SW n Nigeria. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Rilwayn001: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai buhari

victory is surr

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Caseless: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
*grabs my radio*tunes to radio adaba*
this should create some balance in the political arena; apc lost river deputy governor to pdp and pdp has allegedly lost the deputy governor in ondo to d apc.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by ZACHIE: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Checkmate
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by jauntty: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
These people defecting to their 'perceived' greener pastures.

They only thing they care about is their Selfish interests and personal ambitions.

PDP and APC, keep defecting, one day someOne will defect and port into the river.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by idu1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good

Sai baba....
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by gen2briz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
More to come
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by segzyj(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
It true..... Just confirmed it frm the govt house
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by merry02(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
There is a difference in defection nd strenght***Ondo deputy gov is nt active compare to Amechi deputy

The likes of kuku,Olusola oke nd mimiko ll deliver ondo state for pdp

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by walemoney007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
merry02:
There is a difference in defection nd strenght***Ondo deputy gov is nt active compare to Amechi deputy

what do u mean by amechi deputy is active?i no even remember d guy name again sef
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Caseless: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
merry02:

u keep deceiving yourself on every thread. The last post frm u on passingshot's thread was how buhari cannot win in kaduna, and now , here u are telling us how the deputy gov of ondo is powerless when compared to that of Rivers state. How old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Caseless: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
walemoney007:
what do u mean by amechi deputy is active?i no even remember d guy name again sef
i no even know d guy until he decamped to d pdp a few days back.
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by lekzyn(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
IT IS NOW A CONFIRM NEWS THAT MR OLANUSI AS DEFECTED TO APC FROM PDP AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO LAGOS NOW TO SEE JAGABAN OF NIGERIA THIEFTINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by hamaworld(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
OK. Kontinew
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Of cousrse we know where the Alhaji's will pitch their tent. Its Gej till 2019
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
lewis33:
some please confirm this good news

It's true. Sahara reporter has twitted same news about an hour ago
Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by Missy89(f): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rivers defection, Ondo defection

Ojoro cancel ojoro cool

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Deputy Governor Defection by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
PDP Ondo state chapter is long dead. Mimiko has infested the party with a deadly virus starting from the day he joined the party.

The virus is spreading and it affecting the welfare of Omo Ekimogun in Ondo and axis. Our society is thirsty of structural development. Moving down to Ore, Okitipupa, to Osooro and the riverine area, structural development is alien to them there. Salaries are not been paid. The road is damn poor. There is no water for drinking except for those that dug well and borehole. Kidnapping is the new dog in down eating and barking innocent civilians. To say the worst, we dont have electricity for the past 3 months. There is no job to survive with. The little farm sourcing food for the poor mass are been destroyed.

In the days of Baba Agagu, we believed changing the goverment by voting for labour party would bring a positive change. We thought Labour party still share the idealogy of Labour congress headed by Comrade Oshiomole. We brought Mimiko but we were wrong. I will never forgive myself for not voting in the last guber election in Ondo state. I will never forgive myself for not engaging my friend and family in an effort to stop them from voting Mimiko. I came back to Ondo state and found out the Sunshine state came last among the developing states in South-west after Ekiti. Go out there to Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo, you will know that Ondo state in the hand of current governor is nothing to be proud of. Ondo state have gone from bad to far worst in the hand of Mimiko. And I and many others are on ground to beam further the awareness and eye opening program on the course showcasing to the Ondo indigenes what development is and not what some crooks want us to believe.

And GEJ should note that he is about to hit the rock in Ondo state. We shall smash his head on Idanre hill and flush his pieced body into the sea in Igbokoda so that he can swim back to Otuoke. With our vote, we gon show him with our vote that we are powerful. GEJ is a disaster that must be avoided. For close to six years in government, there is nothing down here he commissioned. And the drunkard wants our vote? He is even coming with a deadly virus called Mimiko. The time has come we CHANGE everything. The time has come when Ondo State shall lead every other states in South-west in term of development.

Ekimogun will give it this time to Buhari. Ikale will give it this time to Buhari. Ilaje, Akoko, owo and far back to Apoi will give it to Buhari. The children are shouting VOTE. The old ones are calling on CHANGE. The people in Ondo state are voting for BUHARI.

On Monday, I will celebrate Ogun (the road clearer) with a male dog after Buhari has been declared the elected president of Nigeria. For those who dont know, Ogun is the recognised God among Ondo people. Dog is the preferable meat which belong to Ogun'lakaye Osinmole. On Sat Ogun will pave the way for Buhari. Ogun lana fun Buhari.

Eshulalu, thanks for bringing division into the PDP camp. Ogun get your cutlass and pave the way. Obatala bring light of consciousness to the camp of Buhari. Sango strike out justice.

The gods are with Buhari. We are voting for Buhari in Ondo state.

(1) (Reply)

Asari DOKUBO: My Hero / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu And His Kids in exile / Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.