Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now (1658 Views)

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen / Ndigbo Have No Regrets Voting Against Buhari, Says Ohaneze-the Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a full-blooded Igbo young man from Imo State and a PDP faithful. I have been supporting PDP since the Obj days. Although, I was very young then but I liked him for being a man of great courage and unwavering confidence, not to mention his sense of humour. Too bad he walked away.
I hate the tribal sentiments and nepotism attached to Nigeria politics. It is rather supposed be like football. For instance, my elder bro is a die-hard APC supporter; I roll with PDP. He supports Barcelona, I'm a Madridsta. During the presidency, he tried to hide my voter's card but I caught him. When it was time for governorship, he drove with his friends from Abuja to Imo while I joined public transport. We argue a lot, quarrel and even fight over these different subjects, but in the end we're still brothers.
I voted for GEJ because I am PDP, not because GEJ is from SS. Truth be told, Rochas aka Roach ass is a better person than Emeka Ihedioha but I still voted against him. Even the embattled Ikedioha Ohakim got my vote, though we lost woefully. grin grin
So what am I saying? My affiliation to any particular group is simply of personal choice and interest, not because my brother or friend is a member. If they win, I win with them and vice versa. What is happening now is what I expected. I knew Buhari would favour the north the more if he won, so I'm not surprised. I'm sure many PDP members know this too. So my question is, "Why are Ndigbo complaining?'' If anyone should complain at all, it should be the Yorubas, who came all out to give PMB their support. Without them, GEJ would still be ruling now. Ndigbo should kill this silly noise already. They're greedy idiots with protruding stomachs. They're not representing me; they're fighting for their own selfish interest, because they won't remember me when they get there.
So I enjoin all PDP faithful on Nairaland, especially those from the east, to avoid siding with this so-called Ndigbo association. They're not really for us.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Duru1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
XBLadez:
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a full-blooded Igbo young man from Imo State and a PDP faithful. I have been supporting PDP since the Obj days. Although, I was very young then but I liked him for being a man of great courage and unwavering confidence, not to mention his sense of humour. Too bad he walked away.
I hate the tribal sentiments and nepotism attached to Nigeria politics. It is rather supposed be like football. For instance, my elder bro is a die-hard APC supporter; I roll with PDP. He supports Barcelona, I'm a Madridsta. During the presidency, he tried to hide my voter's card but I caught him. When it was time for governorship, he drove with his friends from Abuja to Imo while I joined public transport. We argue a lot, quarrel and even fight over these different subjects, but in the end we're still brothers.
I voted for GEJ because I am PDP, not because GEJ is from SS. Truth be told, Rochas aka Roach ass is a better person than Emeka Ihedioha but I still voted against him. Even the embattled Ikedioha Ohakim got my vote, though we lost woefully. grin grin
So what am I saying? My affiliation to any particular group is simply of personal choice and interest, not because my brother or friend is a member. If they win, I win with them and vice versa. What is happening now is what I expected. I knew Buhari would favour the north the more if he won, so I'm not surprised. I'm sure many PDP members know this too. So my question is, "Why are Ndigbo complaining?'' If anyone should complain at all, it should be the Yorubas, who came all out to give PMB their support. Without them, GEJ would still be ruling now. Ndigbo should kill this silly noise already. They're greedy idiots with protruding stomachs. They're not representing me; they're fighting for their own selfish interest, because they won't remember me when they get there.
So I enjoin all PDP faithful on Nairaland, especially those from the east, to avoid siding with this so-called Ndigbo association. They're not really for us.

You are a troll, period.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Duru1:

You are a troll, period.
Who is a troll? Read my past comments before you start saying what you don't know. I'm Igbo and a PDP supporter

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nwaiberibe: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Xbladez, ara ona agba gi? grin Come on, wepu ihe a osooso!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
Xbladez, ara ona agba gi? grin Come on, wepu ihe a osooso!
Nwanne, hapu okwu. I know what I'm saying and I stand by my words. Ndigbo whatever are not representing me. Let them shut up for once

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nwaiberibe: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
XBLadez:

Nwanne, hapu okwu. I know what I'm saying and I stand by my words. Ndigbo whatever are not representing me. Let them shut up for once
Ok o, but I no wan hear say u port sha
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by christinie(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Imo, a typical ala bu otu!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Bialegend(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
@OP, don't be silly. Ndi'igbo ain't complaining anything. In fact the lopsided appointments by Buhari is being supported by Igbos. We are cheering him up in his madness towards finally destroying Nigeria and playing into our Biafran hands. Visit all Naija forums and facebooks and tweeters to notice that those whinning at the moment are the yorobbers as Buhari has shown them pepper. Sai Buhari!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Ok o, but I no wan hear say u port sha
I dey mad? Nwanne, akwum ebe'm kwu cool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by PAINGAIN: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
@op, we no dey complain o. Na Yoruba people dey wail now. Ndigbo just dey jubilate. Nothing do us abeg, federal appointment or not we are still rocking.
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by juman(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bialegend:
@OP, don't be silly. Ndi'igbo ain't complaining anything. In fact the lopsided appointments by Buhari is being supported by Igbos. We are cheering him up in his madness towards finally destroying Nigeria and playing into our Biafran hands. Visit all Naija forums and facebooks and tweeters to notice that those whinning at the moment are the yorobbers as Buhari has shown them pepper. Sai Buhari!! grin grin

You are a liar.

Jonathan government sidelined yoruba, yoruba people did not cry a river because of that.

The Jonathan government that failed was dominated by yiibos.

Yiibos did not vote for buhari yet they have already crying river for plum position in the government. Yiibos are confused people.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Habakus: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op,i don't seem to get the purpose of this your post; perhaps,you should help me out here. Are you saying that the SE people don't deserve any major appointments from Buhari because they didn't vote for him en masse? Or that they don't have any constitutional right to complain,and demand for good governance from this government? Or you're suggesting that if after Buhari's tenure,and new government enters,they can make appointments based on who voted and who didn't vote for them? I don't just get you at all.
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by size40: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
The Igbo's don't have any right to complain if others are complaining. They should wait for their own time. If their time doesn't come too, so be it

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Being President of a nation is not a winner-loser situation. Buhari is President of Federal republic of Nigeria not APC or northern Nigeria. Elections have come and gone, lopsided appointments are at best divisive and childish. Hope the dullard wakes up before it's too late.
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by brize(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please everybody should get and understand the Op, he was just saying that Ndi-igbo (as a group) whether ohaneze ndi-igbo youth wing or adult wing does not represent the interest of the common igbo man like you and i, and the Op is also saying that the group which always shout and cry when ever buhari or other people act (something that is supppose to be ignored) are political jobbers(pot bellies) who does not represent the interest of you and i but are selfishly looking for their own pocket and claiming to be our mouthpiece is not his (op,you, i and the common man) representer and they should shut up and stop disgracing us......... Now my own opinion is this, every real igbo man(not ohaneze ndi-igbo) is not much interested in the political position because he believes that if truely the people appointed are sincere resolute with his work that everybody will enjoy and be happy, but the way this ndi-igbo groups are shouting is real disgracing and does not represent a common igbo man view on the issue.......... Op thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
@op, we no dey complain o. Na Yoruba people dey wail now. Ndigbo just dey jubilate. Nothing do us abeg, federal appointment or not we are still rocking.
I so wish they're truly jubilating! From the latest appointment statistics, SS is having 17% while SW has 10%. We the SE have nothing yet and I expected us to use this opportunity to advise ourselves rather than ranting as quoted below:

“We are indeed shocked by this turn of events, which are totally at variance with Mr. President’s earlier stand that he was for nobody but that he was for everybody. We are at a loss where this statement fits in, considering all the actions he has taken so far, which are all against the interest of Ndigbo.

“Where is the justice; where is the equity; where is the one Nigeria? How long shall Ndigbo be pushed to the walls?
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by levelszik(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
@op, enjoy your meal
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
brize:
Please everybody should get and understand the Op, he was just saying that Ndi-igbo (as a group) whether ohaneze ndi-igbo youth wing or adult wing does not represent the interest of the common igbo man like you and i, and the Op is also saying that the group which always shout and cry when ever buhari or other people act (something that is supppose to be ignored) are political jobbers(pot bellies) who does not represent the interest of you and i but are selfishly looking for their own pocket and claiming to be our mouthpiece is not his (op,you, i and the common man) representer and they should shut up and stop disgracing us......... Now my own opinion is this, every real igbo man(not ohaneze ndi-igbo) is not much interested in the political position because he believes that if truely the people appointed are sincere resolute with his work that everybody will enjoy and be happy, but the way this ndi-igbo groups are shouting is real disgracing and does not represent a common igbo man view on the issue.......... Op thanks
God bless you immensely! You quite understand my point of view.
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nwaiberibe: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
XBLadez:

I dey mad? Nwanne, akwum ebe'm kwu cool
Anyway, you're right my brother. All we hear or read is 'Ndigbo in a meeting with this and that'. They attend various meetings but I'm yet to see what they have done for us. O di egwu
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nwaiberibe: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Duru1:

You are a troll, period.
Certainly a PDP troll
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Certainly a PDP troll
Onye ka I na akpo troll? Nti gbachie gi ebe ahu grin
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by christinie(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
XBLadez:

Ndi ara abuo! When you apply for jobs at the Federal Parastatals and Ministries and don't get them you will understand that the Almajiris there have employed their own only. Ala bu otu.
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
juman:

You are a liar.

Jonathan government sidelined yoruba, yoruba people did not cry a river because of that.

The Jonathan government that failed was dominated by yiibos.

Yiibos did not vote for buhari yet they have already crying river for plum position in the government. Yiibos are confused people.
I guess these are Igbos too? Always back your arguments with facts.

Vice President -North. Namadi Sambo Kaduna State
Senate President –North. David Mark Niger State
Speaker House of Reps - North. Aminu Tambuwal Sokoto State
Head of Service - North. Danladi Kifasi Taraba State
INEC Chairman - North. Attahiru Jega Kebbi State
Inspector General of Police - North. Suleiman Abba Jigawa State
Chief Justice of federation - North. Mahmud Muhammed Taraba State
President Court of Appeal - North. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa Gombe State
EFCC Chairman - North. Ibrahim Lamorde Adamawa State
Chief Judge Federal high court - North. Ibrahim Auta Plateau
National Security Adviser - North. Sambo Dasuki Sokoto State
Chief of Defense Staff - North. Alex Badeh Adamawa State
Chief of Naval Staff - North. U.O Jibrin Kogi State
Comptroller General Customs North Abdulahhi Diko Katsina State
Comptroller General Immigration North David Shikfu Parradang Plateau State
Comptroller General Prisons North Aminu A Suley Bauchi State
Defence Minister-North Aliyu Gusau Zamfara State
Education Minister- North. Ibrahim Shekarau Kano State
MD Port Authority- North. Habibu Abdullahi Kano State
MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation – North Alh Umaru Ibrahim Kano State

Please feel free to share this list with other so they are also enlightened.]
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by ElekeNtioba: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
XBLadez:

U ar just a confused kid.

U are referring to Igbo groups but your thread title says 'Ndigbo'...

You claim Yorubas should be d only ones to be complain as if Igboland is in Niger Republic where the policies of Buhari's govt wont affect them.

There are better ways to be stupîd on a friday night....

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
Ndi ara abuo! When you apply for jobs at the Federal Parastatals and Ministries and don't get them you will understand that the Almajiris there have employed their own only. Ala bu otu.
Keduzi kwanu onye I na akpo onye ara? Is this not what we were saying? The northerners unite to fight for themselves as a whole. We Igbos unite to satisfy our own personal interest. Go to any organisation an Igbo man is heading and speak Igbo for him. He'd reply you with English and a frowned face. But with a simple "Ranka dede" from an Hausa, he could get himself a job even though his papers ain't complete. Make we talk true abeg!
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

U ar just a confused kid.

U are referring to Igbo groups but your thread title says 'Ndigbo'...

You claim Yorubas should be d only ones to be complain as if Igboland is in Niger Republic where the policies of Buhari's govt wont affect them.

There are better ways to be stupîd on a friday night....
Just in case you don't know, 'Ndigbo' here is a group, not Igbos in general. Like Ohaneze Ndigbo for instance. And, yes, Yorubas should be the ones wailing. If our representatives truly want Biafra, this is an opportunity! Why are wailing like they truly care for the common Igbo man.
Lastly, you're the stuupid one here for misunderstanding me
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOS' ULTIMATE DESIRE IS NOT POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS!!!
IGBOS ARE OKAY WITH 0%.

XBLadez:

I so wish they're truly jubilating! From the latest appointment statistics, SS is having 17% while SW has 10%. We the SE have nothing yet and I expected us to use this opportunity to advise ourselves rather than ranting as quoted below:
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by christinie(f): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's your ala bu otu people that do that. Other Igbos don't.
XBLadez:

Keduzi kwanu onye I na akpo onye ara? Is this not what we were saying? The northerners unite to fight for themselves as a whole. We Igbos unite to satisfy our own personal interest. Go to any organisation an Igbo man is heading and speak Igbo for him. He'd reply you with English and a frowned face. But with a simple "Ranka dede" from an Hausa, he could get himself a job even though his papers ain't complete. Make we talk true abeg!
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by patrick89(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
XBLadez:

you are itiboribo! opposition is played by party not region or tribe! north didn't vote jonathan in 2011 but he didn't marginalise them! you son of dog!
Re: Ndigbo Have No Right To Complain Now by XBLadez: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
patrick89:
you are itiboribo! opposition is played by party not region or tribe! north didn't vote jonathan in 2011 but he didn't marginalise them! you son of dog!
Are you too daft to read and comprehend or you're just naturally foolish? What have I been saying all this while? Buhari has always been a northern supremacist and a Sharia pioneer and I expected him to marginalise the SE even if they voted for him. My only problem is that your so-called called Ndigbo group is wailing and disgracing us, while the Yorubas, who birthed APC and contributed immensely to Buhari's victory, are just watching silently.
May thunder strike you and your family down for calling me son of a dog. Bastard!

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Broadcasting LIVE ! / Anambra To Produce The First Nigerian Astronauts-Obiano / Nigerian Intelligence Arrests Biafran Separatist Leader - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.