Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs (978 Views)

List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. / Igbos Evergreen Musicians, Why Don't We Appreciate Them? / Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by millyajay(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
You know when you have been listening to a song over and over again,you start losing interest in the song...But there are some songs that even if you listen to it ten times a day,every day in a month ,You still find them touching and interesting......Mine are;

*Sam Smith - stay with me
*Wizkid - show me the money
*Ty Bello - the future
*Weslife - Mandy

So Nairalanders can you share yours here? smiley
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by sheabutter1: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have many. The oldies of R-kelly, Joe and many...
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by isolated: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
2face all d way...all of his tracks
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by isolated: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
millyajay:
You know when you have been listening to a song over and over again,you start losing interest in the song... smiley
rare
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by millyajay(f): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
isolated:
got someting nice 4 u, can we chat privately??
something u can't share here?
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2015
millyajay:
You know when you have been listening to a song over and over again,you start losing interest in the song...But there are some songs that even if you listen to it ten times a day,every day in a month ,You still find them touching and interesting......Mine are;

*Ty Bello - the future
*Weslife - Mandy

helo Dear, following u bumper to bumper....wish i could get a chance.....
Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by blackfase(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Milly, lets play a little game. Mine is Live to tell. Now tell me who did d song, then d nxt question will follow.... smiley
Ur cute by d way wink

millyajay:

*Ty Bello - the future
*Weslife - Mandy

Re: Nairalanders What's Your Evergreen Song/songs by Insuurance(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok, I got the Info. I want u to know that I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).

(1) (Reply)

Download Dr. Sid - Kabiyesi Music Video / NEW NAIJA HIT: Kcee Limpopo Lookalike Drops A New Song / Please What Is The Name Of The Female Artist That Sang This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.