Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD (1903 Views)

Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard / Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
By Dayo Johnson

Ondo State Deputy governor Alhaji Ali Olanusi has defected to the All Progressives Party, APC.

Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/breaking-news-mimikos-deputy-defects-to-apc/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
change has come to ondo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by agabusta: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
ha ha ha, The crumble of the PDP has just begun.

APC all the way!

GMB/PYO!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Rilwayn001: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Change cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by segzyj(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just Confirmed it from the Govt house.... Its real

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by dj187: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
PDP Ntoooooor,

saTanist How market?

Hit like for GMB/PYO

19 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by olu77(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fire of change has consumed the confused governor of Ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Arch1: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
ORI JONATHAN TI GBABODE

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by WisdomFlakes: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
He's welcome to team Chanji.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
TAN[thieves association of Nigeria]

oya, take handkerchief

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by donphilopus: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
What do the hypocrites teasing Amaechi the other day have to say on this?

Jonathan must sure lose Ondo to Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by emerged01(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
oya let's go there. Good for mimiko.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by worthytalk: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wish him well. But can he survive the backlash? Became I see him leaving office before tenure expiration.
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
worthytalk:
Wish him well. But can he survive the backlash? Became I see him leaving office before tenure expiration.

which backlash.

abeg forget that one.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by sammyj: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice moves since the Bastard Miniko refuse to know that the clueless one is losing this election come this Saturday !!!

SAI Baba !!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by hamaworld(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
front page pls.
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by nakamora: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where I live in rivers state,there are threats that we must vote Gej.Even with my PVC I'm not sure of going out to vote.
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by fkaz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Those supporting jonathan in south west are feather-weight politician and sycophant, who are only interested in his dollar, mimiko is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by tp10: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
fkaz:
Those supporting jonathan in south west are leather-weight politician and sycophant, who are only interested in his dollar.

yes o, this is a good stroke for the south west

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by oakson: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Confirmed!! He decamped with SEVEN commissioners of gov mumuko's cabinet
Change Jooor
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by mobaking: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mimiko,choping alone since 1914.How market?
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by cyril83(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
oakson:
Change Jooor
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

Change jaree

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
mimiko the prodigal son, we will see how you will deliver ondo state to the clueless one.. I was a little jittery about APC taking ondo state, but with this defection am now sure that victory belongs to APC in ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
I congratulate and welcome him to the only universal party of progressive change.

Meanwhile, Said Buhari!
[b]I congratulate and welcome him to the only universal party of progressive change.

Meanwhile, Said Buhari!
[/b]I congratulate and welcome him to the only universal party of progressive change.

Meanwhile, Said Buhari!
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by oakson: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyril83:

Change jaree
PEEDEEPIG is a dead party in the South West
They can't just survive this matchet on the head
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by EdCure: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good news from Ondo.

Ekiti is next!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by HzRF(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
agabusta:
ha ha ha, The crumble of the PDP has just begun.

APC all the way!

GMB/PYO!
When tele decamped u z itz rubbish nw itz grt

Keep deceiving ursef
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
nakamora:
Where I live in rivers state,there are threats that we must vote Gej.Even with my PVC I'm not sure of going out to vote.
dude be a man. Go out and vote for a better Nigeria, a nigeria where you and I willl be proud of. Don't be intimidated by the cowards of gej and wike

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by HzRF(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
donphilopus:

When u are done deceiving ursef tell me
Hw this will affect mimiko+oke alliagence
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by HzRF(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
donphilopus:

When u are done deceiving ursef tell me
Hw this will affect mimiko+oke alliance
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD by Walelavender(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Must Fight Corruption, He Must Do This! / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / How Buhari Lost Support After 4months In 1984 (NY Times Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.