Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! (31255 Views)

Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / See Photo Of The German Pilot That Crashed Plane That Killed 150 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by kay1one2(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

And what do you have for samson the suicide terrorist prophet of the buybull??

Keep going back into judaism and 2000bc.
Today's terrorists rep islam full time! wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by jauntty: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saw that @ twitter. Crazy world we live in.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by NovusHomo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Bro try again...

In heaven we dont ve virgins for murderers...

He wished, but that was his mistake.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Copee: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
Som1 should confirm if d Co-pilot's name is Abdullahi Mohammed, cous its in their blood..
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by jude33084(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
Som1 should confirm if d Co-pilot's name is Abdullahi Mohammed, cous its in their blood..

grin
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by NovusHomo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Bro try again...

In heaven we dont ve virgins for murderers...

Andrew (Andreas) wished, but that was his mistake.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

lmao samson is no prophet cheesy cheesy...

4 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

Pls if u can come up wiv were d Bible said he made Heaven, i swear i will convert to Islam 2day on a mst...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by pecothecash: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
what a wicked world.

rip to the death

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by tundeotunba(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by nairawallcom: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by sanity12(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have notin to say,,,,,but wait ooo,,,,is d guy high on weed or wot??
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Vikkie14: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
The co-pilot is undoutedly a radicalised fellow. He must be on a suicide mission. The fact that he locked the cockpit door shows he is either an ISIS sent or an ISIS symphatizer.. The world can attest to the up-surge in western citizens flying out to join ISIS in Iraq/syria. He MUST be a radicalised pilot. I mean an ISIS pilot. Don't laugh because am serious with this.
Few months ago, we all knew the incident that happened in France, now this. It's on record that more westerners are joining the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria(ISIS) than any other region of the world. So, next time you are flying on a west bound plane, if you find the pilot loitering around or not in the cockpit, just push him back before the co-pilot do something terrible--just an advise. The co-pilot should be the one going to check things out on plane not the pilot
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

Oh my....another one's already hitting the Johnnie Walker at this time of the day...

P.S....The Pilot's name is Andreas Lubitz.....as confirmed by the UK Telegraph.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11496066/Andreas-Lubitz-and-Patrick-S-What-do-we-know-about-the-pilots-on-Germanwings-flight-4U9525.html

So....he is not Abdullahi Mohammed....dear boy.

Oh...and don't be a bigot...and stop hating people. You were made for better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
If this is true, then there could be some link to terrorism. I know investigators across Europe and North America will definately fish out something by end of this weekend. It would also mean (if true) that no where are innocents safe since people termed to be not of the islamic faith can perpetuate seemingly acts of terrorism while in the discharge of their daily routines.
Lord, I hope it won't be true! undecided
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
his name is mohammed ibn mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Olodonairaland(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
End time things

2 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
@ Rilwayn001, menix

Guys, sheathe your swords

Bro.. I dont think we fighting cous u nid see mii Laughing out my S1lly ass out..
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by IYANGBALI: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
bstringz:
He is prolly a Christian who somehow came across d quaran....... Islam has finished dis world.
if only the pregnancy of ismael had been aborted

5 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...

Niccur pls stop...
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:

The Pilot's names are Patrick. S and Andreas Lubitz. Mr Lubitz is the co-pilot.

As far as we know they are not Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Deltagiant: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
He's ANDREAS LUBITZ, native GERMAN, 28 years.

HIS PICTUREShttps://twitter.com/rConflictNews/status/581063145256538112/photo/1
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by ichidodo: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
No wondercuz it had to take somebody with a hopeless mentality to bring an aircraft on descent that fast and slamming into a mountain that hard....with 149 souls on board.…Tis not as if he just had a heart attack or diabetes attack. The guy was bloody 28 years.We suspect a romance gone wrong maybe with one of the flight female attendants on board..."if i won't have you, nobody will" crashhhhh!
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Coolcash1: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
If the report is true then this is really a terrorist act!

God help us all!
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2015

embarassed embarassed Na Wao! embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed just kpai peopembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedle just like that! embarassed embarassed

cry RIP cry
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Rilwayn001: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

Pls if u can come up wiv were d Bible said he made Heaven, i swear i will convert to Islam 2day on a mst...

Can YHWH answer the prayer of a person who is not on his side? if samson prayed to Yhwh and yhwh answered his prayer, then it only means that he us for yhwh, hence, he will be going to yhwh's heaven.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by kolawole6: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
name is Abdullahi Mohammed, cous its in their blood..[/quote]

U need to go for check @ yaba if u dnt know u are a mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.